Chapter 10

The Decision

Camping part 3;

 



 

Daehyun's POV

 

I felt my cold sweat rolling down from my forehead. I was dying inside. I kept stuttering till Yuri lifted her head from my shoulder.

 

“what is it Daehyun?” Yuri confusedly asked.

 

“I.. uh..” damn I’m so nervous right now. I turn my head to face her, just then I realized she was so close to me, our face just in inches away. I can even felt her warm breath on my face. and the worst part is, if I or her moved just a little our lips gonna meet. we stayed in that position for just-God-knows. looking each other in the eyes. I explored her natural face. her eyebrows was a little brow, her grey color eyes, her cute nose, her little pink lips.. . lips.

 

I moved closer to her, she still froze in place, I caressed her cheeks, my eyes stared at her lips, but suddenly she break away.

 

“I.. uh.. I’m sleepy, I want to sleep” just that. with little running she disappeared on her little tent.

 

dang that was so closed.

 

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I swear to God if I still there my heart gonna explode anytime soon. what the hell is wrong with Daehyun? was he tried to kiss me? wait.. what the thing he want to asked me till he stuttering like that? oh my god that was so awkward.

 

The next morning I woke up with Zelo face on top of me.

 

“ah finally! you’re awake!” Zelo shouted.

 

“what time is it?” I asked him while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

 

“about 2pm” ah past noon. wait.. what?!!!!

 

“WHAT?!!! WHY DON’T YOU WAKE ME UP??!!!!!” now I instantly wide awake.

 

“you look so sleepy and tired, none of us dare to wake you up” Zelo kinda shocked cause I shouted at him.

 

“aah.. mianhe.” I squeeze his cheeks.

 

“it’s okay. let’s go grab you some food, you past breakfast time .. and I’m afraid you’ll get sick” he dragged me out of tent not even giving me time to fix my self.

 

I tied my hair carelessly when my eyes met Daehyun’s. I instantly look away. awkward.

 

after eat my late breakfast with Zelo, we joined B.A.P who seems enjoying himself.

 

Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup played soccers, while Daehyun and Youngjae build a sand castle. Zelo dragged me to where Daehyun and Youngjae build their sand castle.

 

oh no.. not a good idea Zelo. no! let’s not go there!! I shouted on my mind.

 

“hyung!” Zelo waved.

 

“ah Zelo! Yuri! come here” Daehyun waved back. .

 

I sit awkwardly beside Daehyun since Youngjae look so serious with his bucket full of sand and Zelo tried to helped him.

 

“you slept like a dead man” Daehyun began to tease me, he acted like nothing happened last night. but heck.. it’s not just NOTHING to me. he was tried to kiss me for God sake!!!!

 

I smiled awkwardly. not knowing what I have to say. he sighed heavily.

 

“sorry for last night” he murmured to me not wanting Youngjae or Zelo to heard him.

 

“errr.. it’s okay” still awkward.

 

“I have no idea what came into me” he continued.

 

“okay?” more awkward.

 

“just pretend that never happened”

 

“s..sure” super awkward.

 

“HEY GUYS!! Let’s go swim and go home!!” Yongguk shouted. without hessited I running to him who already on the water.

 

OH THANK YOU YONGGUK OPPA!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!! I shouted in my mind. AND YES I WILL CALL YOU OPPA FROM NOW ON. still shouting on my mnd.

 

after swimming, from me it was more like soaked myself on salt water, we showered according to the aged, but since I’m the only girl they let me showered first.

 

I was picking up the trash whit Zelo and Jongup while the rest folding the tent and clean up the barbecue grill.

 

After we’re done cleaning and put up everything in the car we heading home with me on Yongguk car. also with Zelo.

 

I kept avoiding Daehyun since the awkward moment. B.A.P not seems suspicious on me especially when I made excuse I want to ride with the others too and not just with Daehyun. Daehyun seems understand and ride his car with Youngjae. so there’s left Himchan and Jongup.

 

I know. I know. I can’t avoiding him forever. I just need time to get over it. Daehyun tried to kiss me.. yea right.

 

I waved good bye to Yongguk and Zelo after they drop me in front of my apartment building. I was waiting for the lift when Daehyun arrived. he smiled casually at me. the door lift is opened and we entered. there’s awkward silence along the way to our apartment floor. when the lift door opened we greeted with my dad and Daehyun dad with the creepy smile plastered across their face.

 

“dad?” I felt like I can’t believe my vision. “why are you here? I thought you promised me to back next week?”

 

“so you don’t want me here now? okay I go then” he jokingly said. I dropped my backpack and hugged him tightly.

 

“I miss you”

 

“I miss you too sweaty” he caressed my hair.

 

I heard Daehyun and his dad chuckled at my childish action.

 

“you have a lovely daughter there” Mr.Jung said with warm smile.

 

I broke the hug and bowed at Mr.Jung.

 

“we have something to celebrate” My dad said excitedly while picking up my backpack.

 

“what it is?” I puzzled.

 

“let’s go inside first” just then I realized we still in front of the lift.

 

something to celebrate? while there’s Mr.Jung in here? what could it be? 

 

 



 

A/N : Oh My God! that was so closed. Daehyun should just kiss her. sorry for failing your hope my lovely readers. it's not the right time. yet. but don't worry more surprise are on the way :)

 

what could possibly Yuri's dad and Daehyun's dad planned? to dad with one daughter and son.. maybe \ehem\ engagement?

Subscribe & Comment ^^