Chapter 5

The Decision

Meet Yongguk Sister;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I just about to wear my shoes when I heard my bell apartment rang. I hurriedly open it.

 

“Good morning” Daehyun greeted me with his goofy smile.

 

“…”

 

“what?” he asked me confusedly.

 

Yesterday he shut his door hard in front of my face and now he acting like nothing happened. what the hell is wrong with him? maybe Daehyun really had a period.

 

I shook my head and smiled sweetly “nothing. good morning too”

 

I continuing wearing my shoes while Daehyun lean back on my apartment door.

 

“sorry” he kinda mumbled but I can hear it clearly, since it just the two of us.

 

“for what?” I asked when barely I know the answer.

 

“for yesterday, I dunno what happened to me, so don’t ask cause I really don’t know what’s got into me” his head really deep down, is he really feel bad about it?

 

“hey” I stood up and grabbed his hand, holding it. “its okay”

 

He smiled, and linked arms with me. I locked my apartment and we walk to the elevator. still with our hand in each other. I’m not feeling annoying at all. beside I love the warm hits he sends me through his hand.

 

We arrived at school on time with the others. oh Yongguk is here, he walk out from his car with Zelo, and the rest walk out from Himchan’s car. They approaching us and as usual doing their usual high-five.

 

“Hey kookie” Zelo waved at me. what? kookie? is that some kinda nickname for me? well.. okay.

 

“Hey choco” I waved back, Zelo just giggled.

 

“what was that?” Yongguk asked confusedly.

 

“oh its our nickname.. I’m choco and she’s the ‘kookie’ get it? it mean we complete each other” Zelo explained happily.

 

“actually.. we just made that up, a couple second ago” I continued still giggled.

 

“that’s so ridiculous” Daehyun seems annoyed.

 

“who cares” Zelo shrugs.

 

“okay! school is about to start. let’s go” Youngjae exclaimed.

 

Since Yongguk is here so he walk first and the rest of us following behind.

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Thanks to Daehyun hyung who asked me for walking Yuri home that day, now we become more close than ever! start in the morning when we met at school until we said goodbye in the evening.

 

To be honest.. I usually feeling shy around girls, but there’s something in Yuri that makes me attracted. makes me want to stay close to her. stick to her. not gonna let her go anywhere without me beside her.

 

I know hyungs are totally confused about my sudden changed. especially Daehyung hyung.. he seems so unacceptable with this. but who cares? its not like he have feeling for Yuri , right? beside Daehyun hyung just broke up, its not like he can move on that easily. he was really deep in love with-

 

“zelo-ya!” Yuri turn his head around to facing me.

 

“what?”

 

“Let’s go to the ice cream store again after school, I want to taste all of the menu in there” she talked with her sparkle eyes, cause thinking about ice cream maybe.

 

reminder for myself: Yuri favorite food >> Ice cream.

 

“oh and my treat this time” her smiled was reached his eyes. just the way I like it.

 

“my pleasure.. kookie” I can’t help myself to not pinch his fluffy cheeks.

 

“ya!” she blushed and immediately turn around, hiding her crimson face. so cute. I just giggled at her action.

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

Its lunch break time. as usual B.A.P plus me now, eat in usual spot.

 

I felt some death glared over me, well I’m getting used to it. I think this is the risk for being close with the popular gang in school. wait.. did I just said gang? B.A.P is ot a gang, right? they were some kinda, umm.. BFF?

 

“hey.. come over to my house after school. my sister invited you guys” I bring back from my deep down thought with Yongguk deep voice.

 

“what the occasion?” Daehyun asked.

 

“nothing. she just want to hangout with you guys” Yongguk said simply while drink his orange juice. “ah Yuri you invited too”

 

“me?” I asked in confusion.

 

“yeah you, who else here named Yuri” Yongguk gave me his warm gummy smiled while the rest just giggled.

 

“why?” I still asked in confusion.

 

“coz you now the part of us silly” Himchan said it while squeezing my cheeks.

 

I’m now part of them? really? I can’t believe what I just heard. “I- uh.. ermm.. thank you”

 

“oh my god.. you really cute when you flustered” Jongup smiled so wide till his eyes disappear.

 

Junhong who sit beside me whispering in my ear “guess no ice cream today”

 

“ah right.. well we can have them tomorrow” I whispered back.

 

then we giggled.

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Soon school was over. like what we planned, we’re going to Yongguk hyung place. Yongguk lived with his sister in the same apartment building as me. well.. the rest of B.A.P lived in the same apartment building except Daehyun hyung.

 

We reached the parking lot and I got off from Yongguk hyung car. I saw Yuri and Daehyun hyung got off from Daehyun hyung car, also the rest got off from Himchan hyung car.

 

We made our way to the elevator and to the Yongguk hyung apartment. he rang the bell and his sister Natasha noona opened the door with wide smile plastered on her face.

 

“Hey guys! come in” I threw myself to the near comfort sofa.

 

“well hello.. who’s this? Daehyu new girl?” Natsha noona was lightly punch Daehyun hyung shoulder when she saw Yuri near Daehyun hyung.

 

“wha- ah- NOONA!!” Daehyun hyung exclaimed with his crimson face. wait.. why is he blushed? is he…

 

“just kidding Daehyunnie.. hey I’m Natasha, Yongguk sister” Natasha noona waved at Yuri.

 

“I’m Yuri” Yuri bowed shyly.

 

well… this is gonna be fun.

 

 



 

A/N : another crappy update. sorry T__T i'm not feeling very well and this is all i got.. for now.

Subscribe and comment~

Thank you for reading <3