Chapter 18

The Decision

Talk- begin!;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

We sat on the bench silently for only God-know-how-long. this is the awkward moment I ever have for my 16 years of existence.

 

I mean how the hell can you react to your boyfriend after he saw you just had a hot make-out session with other guy.  especially when you just start this relationship, and you boyfriend is you first ever, and that other guy is his best-hyung-friend for God sake!

 

I heard him sigh for a hundred time. he sigh so desperately and full of hurt.

 

I took a deep breath as I keep staring at the ground, “Oppa.. mianhe”

 

He smile bitterly, “so I’m you oppa now?”

 

I finally have a gut to look at him and saw his swollen red eyes. my hands move at it own and reach his cheeks, I cupped his cheeks and make him facing me.

 

“I’m sorry.. I don’t know what I’m doing.. I just..” I truly have no idea what I am talking about. I don’t know how to explain to him. I don’t even understand my own feeling. I swear what I had just done earlier is under my control. it was like my body acted at it own.

 

Zelo faked smile and hug me. tightly. “don’t leave me.. please” he buried his head at the crock of my neck. he start sobbing again as I felt his shoulders shaking.

 

I wrapped my arms around him, makes our body pressed to each other.

 

“I won’t”

 

“you promise?”

 

“I promise!”

 

He pulled away and start kissing me. he every inch of my lips hungrily likes he want to erase everything Daehyun just did previously. he demaned the kiss. all I can do is just following his lead, guiltily.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“YOU WHAT??!!!!” Youngjae shouted at the top of his voice. making my ears feel like going to deaf. his eyes pop out and how I afraid it will fell down anytime soon. his face red and his fist clinched.

 

“I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean to do that, I just saw her alone and I feel like I have to do that..” I tried to defend myself even though it's not going to help me at all.

 

“OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO MESSED UP JUNG DAEHYUN! I DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO TO YOU RIGHT NOW!” he started moving around in annoyance.

 

“Soooo…” Himchan hyung who’s just sit still with Yongguk hyung and they look try hard to processing anything I just told them, “let me clear this up.. Zelo and Yuri are official in relationship yesterday and you saw it but you don’t like it because you also have a crush on Yuri and you planning to take her away from our beloved dongsaeng, Zelo, even though this is his first relationship”

 

“and you make your first move by making out with her” Yongguk hyung added.

 

“wow.. you make me look like I am a bad guy who always stealing my friend’s girlfriend” I crossed my arms on my chest, feeling offended.

 

“that’s true though” Jongup mumbled but loud enough to make me heard him.

 

“okay! okay! I admit! I’m wrong here” I exclaimed.

 

“so wrong” Youngjae added. I send my dead glare to him.

 

“ya Jonguppie.. you told us you the one who help Zelo to hit on Yuri” Himchan pointed at Jongup.

 

“yea.. why? it’s success right? I, myself feel so proud” he smiled stupidly as I rolled my eyes.

 

“by the way.. Yuri kissed me back too..” in instant, every paired of eyes looking at me wide open.

 

“she WHAT??!!” Youngjae ahouted.

 

“she did??” Jongup and Himchan hyung said at the same time.

 

“yeah.. “

 

“Zelo..” Yongguk hyung suddenly said and makes me turn around to find Zelo standing with his swollen, red eyes. did he cried? did he already know about it ? did Yuri told him?

 

“hyung…” he said while patted my shoulder, “that was just an accident.. don’t get too excited” he smirk.

 

ZELO JUST SMIRKED TO ME!!

 

“so you already find out..”
 

“I saw everything..” he still smirking. I froze. he saw everything? everything?

 

“err… guys..” Yongguk hyung stood up between me and Zelo, “let’s not doing this..”

 

“wait.. Daehyun, you said Yuri also kissed you back right? so she might be have a crush on you too.. just a little…” Youngjae stood up behind me.

 

“what? hyung don’t be ridiculous.. Yuri love Zelo” Jongup suddenly exclaimed and stood behind Zelo.

 

“oh so I’m being ridiculous? just think Jongup.. if Yuri don’t like Daehyun why she kissed him back..” Youngjae push me off and stood forward.

 

“Yuri did not kissed him back.. he just being ridiculous.. like you” Jongup also stood forward.

 

“I’m also ridiculous now?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

“yeaahh..” Jongup gave me duh face.

 

“well.. what if you’re wrong.. what if Yuri also like Daehyun?”

 

“no. she never like Daehyun…” I glare at him, “hyung” he added.

 

“let’s see about that.. let’s see who is Yuri going to pick between Daehyun and Zelo..”

 

“definitely Zelo”

 

“uh uh uh.. that’s where you’re wrong Jonguppie..”

 

“no! I’m not wrong! let’s make her pick Zelo”

 

“Daehyun!”

 

“Zelo!”

 

“Daehyun!”

 

“Zelo!”

 

‘Can I say something here?” Himchan hyung interrupted.

 

“NO!” Youngjae and Jongup shouted at the same time.

 

Himchan hyung pouted.

 

Yongguk hyung sigh, “I’m so lost”

 

Me and Zelo just stare at each other. with Youngjae help, I’m sure I can win Yuri over you Zelo, just watch your back.

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Game on Daehyun hyung! Let’s see who’s Yuri going to pick. Jongup hyung never failed me. he even did a really a great job on helping me confessed to Yuri. just watch you back hyung! this is going to hurt.

 



 

Author's note: hello~ how's everyone doing? sorry for the late and short update ;;_:; i just got my laptop repaired and i also having exams in one weeks so yeah.

also check out my new one-shot featuring YOU and JIN (BTS)
(click the picture for the stroy)

 

mind to share a comment?? c'mon spill it out!
XDDDD