Chapter 22

The Decision

 

 

Eonni?;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

Being a transfer student from US, my English teacher falling in love with me straight away. because well.. duh.. my English is so freaking good.

 

She asked me to meet her in her office after school again and I have to cancelled my daily study with Zelo.

 

Zelo complained like a little kid before letting me go. I told him to go home first but he insist to wait for me.

 

So that’s why I have to settle whatever my English teacher ask me to do right away so I don’t make Zelo wait for too long.

 

I knocked on the door before open it. Mrs.Han who’s sitting on her chair smiled and told me to sit in front of her. just then I realized another presence in this room.

 

“Ms.Oh let me introduce you to one of my favorite student” Mrs.Han started, “this is Ms.Lee the scholarship student who just got back from London” she introduce me to the girl beside me.

 

I bow, “Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Yuri imnida, I’m 1st grade student”

 

She bow back and smiled sweetly, “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunkyung imnida, I’m 2nd grade student”

 

“Okay, let me get to the point so you guys can get home soon” Mrs.Han took some papers and hand it to me and Hyunkyung, “as you know we will have a school trip to Bali-Indonesia in a month, and the school planned to take 2 class in one group with 1 teacher to responsible for it, and we also have to choose one student from those two class to handle their class and to be a tour guide”

 

“So.. our class is the class that you responsible at?” Hyunkyung asked.

 

“Exactly! since you two are my best student and your English is so fluent, I ask you two to be tour guide and please learn this destination that we’re going to”

 

I read the paper she gave me. its the list and description about the place we’re going to.

 

“You guys make take a leave, that’s all I have to say and I always thankful that you two always gladly help me”

 

We bow to her before leaving her office.

 

.

 

“So you’re the NY girl, huh?” Hyunkyung suddenly said while we walk silently in school corridor.

 

Lee Hyunkyung is such a cute girl. She has this silky long black hair that tied into high ponytail, cute chubby cheeks, and she also wear a glasses. from what I see she’s like cool-geeky-chic who’s cool and smart at the same time. oh god describing her is so hard cause I think she’s beyond perfection.

 

“How do you know that?” I asked confusedly, I swear I just told her my name and not where I am came from.

 

“Well you’re pretty famous in school”

 

“I am? I never think about that” I confusedly scratched the back of my head, “and you’re scholarship student? you must be so smart Hyunkyung-ssi”

 

“How do you know I’m smart? oh you must be smarter than me” she dramatically said while touching her cheek pretend to look surprise, I laugh at her joked, see? she even funny.

 

“I wish I could…”

 

“Oh please just call me eonni by the way”

 

“eh? ah ne kyung eonni?”

 

“Ooh~ you’re so cute, the way you said my name sounds so cute than anything cute” she squeezed my cheeks.

 

“So should I keep calling you? Kyung eonni~ Kyung eonni~ Kyung eonni~ Kyung eonni~”

 

Our laughed even echoing in the empty school corridor. Hyunkyung is the first girl that being nice to me since I got here. I thank Mrs.Han introducing me to her.

 

“Let’s make this school trip the awesome school trip they ever get, right saeng-ah?”

 

“ne eonni”

 

“YURI-AH!!!!” I jumped in shock when suddenly Daehyun loud voice echoing in my ear drum that I think I’m going to deaf.

 

“YA!” I shouted back, “why are you yelling? I’m not deaf you know!”

 

Daehyun furiously dragging me away, “Ya! Jung Daehyun! what the hell!”

 

“It’s late, let’s go home” he coldly said.

 

“I’m sorry eon, I’m going first, bye~” I wave at Kyung eonni who just blinking confusedly. maybe she’s shocked because of Daehyun beast voice.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

The sounds of girls giggling echoing the empty corridor. I walked to the source and saw Yuri happily laughing with her.

 

This is the worst scenery ever! seeing Yuri hugging Zelo is worst enough but this is also hurt my eyes even more.

 

I got furious and dragging Yuri away like crazy dad dragging away his daughter from her forbidden boyfriend.

 

I shrugged every she did this morning only to find her did this. she’s really push me off from the limit now.

 

Flashback

 

Feeling irritated of how Himchan and Yongguk tried to dragging Yuri away, Daehyun cant focus on the lecture.

 

The sounds of his classmates cheering and yelling at something not even can through his wall into his deep mind.

 

Ya! Daehyun shes here Youngjae flicked Daehyun forehead and brought him back to reality.

 

Aw! what the f…” Daehyun about to hit Youngjae back just at the time he saw her.

 

The love of his life. shes back and now shes right in front of him. smiling sweetly as always to every one else who began cheering and shouting upon the arrival of the school most favorite person.

 

Lee Hyunkyung. the only girl who can melt Daehyun heart only with her beautiful smile, also the girl who crush Daehyun into tiny little pieces.

 

Hey guys, Im back! she waved cutely, swinging her silky long black hair which is tied into high ponytail, “London was great but I missed Korea, I missed Korean food, I missed my mom, I missed you guys too, but I missed Daehyun the most she pouted and wink at her last sentence, Daehyun eyes widened when his ears caught her words.

 

She really mean it when she said she missed Daehyun even tough they already broke up a years ago. she regret it all, the time she missed with him. she didnt realize how lucky she is to had Daehyun till she lost him.

 

Silent fill the room before everyone began cheering again. some girls in the room also wondering did Daehyun and Hyunkyung getting back together again.

 

Okay, you may take your seat Ms.Lee the teacher said.

 

Hyunkyung bowed to him before sit.

 

Daehyun was at the lost. he dont know how to react on what just happened.

 

His relationship with Hyunkyung ended up in horrible way. he dont even want to remember it. those painful memories are his worst nightmare.

 

Daehyun lowered his head and ignoring his teacher lecture. buried his head in his desk, trying to control his feeling.

 

Youngjae who saw the view of Daehyun clenched his fist.

 

Yuri you are going to make Daehyun smile again or else…”Youngjae promised himself.

 



 

Author's Note: Hre's the update.. sorry for being so slow ;;_;;

Anyway.. DO YOU WATCH B.A.P - WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MV TEASER YET?????
Oh God.. i watch it for a thousand time already and i can't figure it out how can my mischievous boys became this sweet and cute.

Eveything about the teaer is so perfect. the guitar. their natural acting. i feel like crying.
I was like.. ASDFGHJKL;;;;;;;;;

I can't control my feeling \ugly sobs\ I can't wait for the full MV

B.A.P - 어디니? 뭐하니? M/V Teaser