Chapter 3

The Decision

First Time;

 


 

Daehun wave at me after he over me to Jongup and Zelo.

 

Jongup and Zelo makes me sit between them. Jongup in front of me and Zelo behind me. even they doing that its not helping at all. I can't stand anymore gaze on me. all my new classmates keep staring at me, hoping that I'm gonna burn to dead just because of that.

 

I wear my glasses when the teacher entering the class and start the lesson. as always, the new student have to introduce themself in front of the class. I'm doing it with my borring tone. go back to sit and make a doodle on my book, not caring about the long paragraph the teacher said.

 

Jongup ask me to go to canteen when I'm about to remove my glasses.

 

We walk silently to the canteen, to the table where the rest of B.A.P sit.

 

I sit between Daehyun and Yongguk.

 

"so.. is this kinda usual sit of you guys?" I ask with sarcasm. "

 

"yea" Daehyun answer me while he keep eating like there is no tomorrow "you don't want to eat?"

 

"nah.. I'm good"

 

I can't eat when a dozen or maybe more people staring at me all the time.

 

"don't worry you'll get use to it" Himchan smile so sweet to me.

 

I gulped. I don't think so. "I need to go to toilet" I'm about to stand when Daehyun catch my wrist.

 

"you want me to accompany you?" he ask worriedly.

 

"no. of cours not"

 

"but they-"

 

I cut him off "Its okay, I can take care of myself"

 

I let off his grip and go as fast as I can. boy walking me to the toilet? yea right.

 

I wash my face and fix my messed up hair. I don't know what happened to me. I don't know why Daehyun being so nice to me? it was the first time someone beside my dad treat me like this.

 

 

The school was over. I lean back on my locker door while listening music on my Iphone. I waited Daehyun for about 10 minutes now, where the heck is he?

 

I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. it was Zelo with awkward smile plastering on his face.

 

"Hey" he greeted me while scratching his hair.

 

"yea? what?"

 

"Hmm.. Daehyun hyung asked me to walk you home"

 

"why?"

 

"because he have something to do"

 

"like what?"

 

"I dunno.. a date maybe? he didn't tell me"

 

A date? seriously? okay who cares.

 

"Then why you?" I ask again, try to make this cute boy confused. trust me I enjoy every second of it.

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"the one who have to walk me home?" I tried to keep my straight face but I'm laughing so hard inside. Zelo is just too cute.

 

"because everybody else is busy. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung have something to do too, Youngjae hyung have a thing that I don't understand with teacher, Jongup hyung have a dance class, and me.. have nothing to do. so yea.. here I'm"

 

"o..kay" I'm speechless. not expecthing that coming.

 

"but I don't have a car so subway is okay for you?"

 

"of cours, but I prefer walking.. if you want"

 

"why? isn't that taking too long?" Zelo confused again. ugh this boy.

 

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone" I pouted.

 

"me too. okay then, I show you the neighbourhood" He said excitedly and we walk down to road.

 

I thought Zelo was like the quiet type on B.A.P but I was wrong. He was so talkative.

 

"One day.. when Daehyun hyung was on the bathroom he slipped and fall, he ask us for help but we think he was singing" I laugh so hard for a hundred time. I don't know how much Daehyun silliness that Zelo tell me.

 

I wiped my imaginary tears. "oh my god. you guys are so hilarious"

 

When we walk past a store "wait here" I ran in to the store and get out with 2 ice cream on my hand. "here" I past him the chocolate ice cream and I eat the vanilla.

 

"t-thanks" He accept it with a weird face.

 

"what? what;s wrong?"

 

"nothing, it just.. your a girl, why you treat me ice cream? I'm the one who have to do that, I'm the boy" He pout cutely.

 

"hahaha.. hey chill, I treat you cause you want to walk me home"

 

"but still.." He keep pouting.

 

"uh- okay! treat me ice cream tomorow for change"

 

"deal" there don't pout again, it makes me want to kiss you.

 

"ah.. I've been wondering, why your korean was so good?" Zelo ask while his ice cream.

 

"My mother korean, he used to be speak with me in korea, so I've learned"

 

"used to be?"

 

"yea, she past away when I was 10"

 

"oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know"

 

"its okay" I threw the ice cream stick to the nearest trash can.

 

"We're here, thanks for walking with me" I smiled like this morning to this giant boy.

 

"no prob, if you need any help or friend, me and the rest of B.A.P live in that bulding" he point the huge apartment bulding in front of mine.

 

"okay"

 

"bye, see you tomorow" Zelo wave at me and walk down to the street, crossing the street to his apartment bulding.

 

This is also the first time. walking home with a boy.

 


 

A/N

Today I've been struggling for geeting the LOE SG ticket, uh- I dunno if I gonna get one ><

Comment and subscribe ^~^

Thank you!!~