Chapter 24

The Decision

Present;

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

I held the juice box I bought earlier tighter. tapping my foot on the floor as I impatiently waiting for Yuri. she said she’s just going to told Daehyun hyung that she will come home late but why its taking too long? I lean my back on the school gate and sighed heavily. where are you Yuri? I mumble to myself.

 

“Junhong oppa!” I immediately stand straight when I heard Yuri’s voice. she run toward me while panting and covered in sweat, “sorry for make you waiting too long” she said while wiping her sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand.

 

“Gwaenchana” I patted her head and took my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped her sweat, “why you have to run? I’ll be waiting for you in here even if that will take forever”

 

She slapped my hand that wiping her sweat and chuckled, “ew that was so cheesy that I can actually smell it”

 

I chuckled along with her and gave her the juice box, “here…”

 

“Aw thanks” she gladly take it and drink it all, “so…” she continued when she already drink all the juice and made a drop of juice flowing from the corner of her lips, I step closer, bending, and the drop of juice that now already flowing on her jaw, she jerked and her eyes grew wider as possible.

 

“Sorry I can’t help it” I sad while my own lips, testing what I just . sweet.

 

She hit my chest lightly, “don’t ever do that again! we’re in public, what if somebody saw that?”

 

“So you want to go to the more private place?” I smirk and that make her hit me again.

 

“Stop it!” I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her waist.

 

“Shall we go now?”

 

“Sure, where are we going anyway?”

 

“Ice cream?”

 

Her eyes sparkle instantly when she heard the words, Ice cream, “hell yeah!” she jumped in excitement and holding my hand, dragging me to the bus stop.

.

We arrived at our favorite ice cream shop. we choose our usual spot which is at the couple sofa at the very back and the place is kinda hidden cause there’s big plastic tree that covering it. we also pick our usual order. while waiting for our orders, we cuddled at the sofa for a bit. okay maybe a lot.

 

“Why are you so tall? why your skin so smooth and white? what do you eat when you were little? your hair so soft I like it” Yuri keep bombering me with question while she played with my hair and squeeze my cheeks. when she’s busying draw a line from my forehead to my nose, pass my lips and end at my chin, I lean more closer and peck her soft sweet lips. she blinked several time before again squeeze my cheeks, “why you’re so cute?”

 

“Because I love you” I simply said, looking straight to her beautiful grey eyes.

 

“I love you too”

 

When we feel like somebody is coming, Yuri hurriedly move away. the waiter put our orders on the table and leave.

 

“So…” I pull back Yuri closer to me by her waist. she wrapped her hands around my neck and played with the back of my hair, “where were we?”

 

She lightly chuckled, “I have no idea”, I chuckled along and we end up eating our ice cream with feeding each other.

 

“Hey want to go to the park?” she asked while wiping my mouth with tissue.

 

“Sure… I brought my skateboard”

 

“Okay, let’s go”

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

We went to the park and played. Zelo kept on teaching me how to ride his skateboard when I’m kept on almost falling and smashed my to the cold ground. After being tired of getting laugh from Zelo because I’m completely on riding this skateboard thingy. I ended up pout and walking away. Zelo stop from laughing and held my hand.

 

“Hey I’m sorry, I’m just kidding” he held my hand while his other hand holding his skateboard.

 

“That’s not funny, I know I’m not good at anything”

 

“yeah but you’re so good at making me fall hard for you”

 

I blushed and about to smacked his chest when suddenly my phone rang, I saw Daehyun name and I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

“It’s Daehyun”

 

“Really? why’s he calling?” Zelo stepped closer and bending to my ear when I put my phone on it.

 

“Daehyun…” Daehyun clear his throat, signaling, I sighed and added, “oppa” I rolled my eyes and I hear Zelo chuckled under his breath,  now I regret the deal to call him oppa, I slap his arm lightly before talking again, “what it is?”

 

“You have to go home soon”

 

“Why?” again, I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

“Your dad here”

 

“Wha- he what?!?” I half yelled.

 



 

A/N : Sorry for the short and slow update, a lot of things happened this week. also I feel like I have to end this story soon cause I want to start another story ._. I'll try to update fast from now >< till then, see ya~

Please check if you're interested...

Deja Vu