Chapter 12

The Decision

Guardian Angel;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

Mad, sad, disappointed, loss, all the weird feeling mix together in my chest. I have no idea where I should go in this state so I decided to just go straight to the rooftop. I was so lost in my own world till I bumped into an ahjumma. she asked me what’s wrong when she saw me cried but I just ignore her and go in the elevator as I press the rooftop bottom.

 

I was just felt so pissed. how could he just left me like this?

 

I kept swearing and yelling  in english at the rooftop. not caring if anybody gonna hear me. I’m in the rooftop anyway.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Gladly ahjumma who also lived in this apartment building saw Yuri and told me that she going to the rooftop. I rushed my way to go there. not daring to think what could Yuri do in this state. she seems so.. pissed. you know..

 

I already lean back on the wall on the rooftop just to saw Yuri walking in the circle as she kept swearing in english. I understand some of her word from the movie I watched. I suspect she’s gonna be crawling on the floor while crying like a little girl who lost her lollipop but no. she look like she can kill anyone now, I wondered where the tears I saw just now.

 

“that ! ugh! why would I even born as her child?!! she just left me and now that tried to left me too.. I can’t believe it!!”

 

“YA! you can’t call your parents like that!” I yelled as her widen her eyes.

 

“what do you want?!!” well that’s not really welcoming. well I don’t blame her. I know since the ‘incident’ last night she kept trying to avoided me. I know I was the one who wrong back there. I force myself, can’t controlling myself and just tried to hit her just like that. how stupid I am. but now the shy girl I saw earlier is not here, she’s turn out to grumpy ahjumma. aish.

“chill, I thought you need company”

 

“I don’t need anybody!”

 

“look I just want to told you another news that-“ then she cut me off.

 

“what? did my dad gonna moved to another planet too? great! just great! thank you Mr.Annoying” she continued to walking in the circle and swearing, cursing, something like that.

 

I can’t take it anymore, she might be swearing and cursing  just now but deep down there she’s cried blood. I walk toward her and hugged her in instant. leaving her in completely shocking mode.

 

I caressed her hair. hoping its gonna make her calm down.

 

its work, I felt my shirt got wet from her tears then I realized she’s crying without making any sound.

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

We sat on the rooftop floor since I don’t want to go back yet. I rest my head on Daehyun shoulder as he keep caressing my hair.

 

“my mother left me when I was 12” I began to talk, thinking that Daehyun maybe need an explanation why I’m so overreacting with don’t-want-live-in-korea thing “she just left like that when I need her the most, since then dad and I moved to New York, we hope we can began our new live and forgetting the that happened in Korea”

 

“wait.. so you used to be lived in korea?”

 

I nodded. “dad was my only friend back there, I don’t trust people anymore since then, I just trust my dad, he just the one I have, I know he tried so hard to work and accompanying me, but.. everything change when suddenly he said we have to move back to korea. he’s different now”

 

“no he’s not” I look up and saw Daehyun sweet smile and his warm hand caressing my cheek “he want you to trust people again”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“your dad want me to move in with you and take care of you when he’s overseas” my jaw drop on the grown.

 

“h-he.. he.. w-wHAT?!!”

 

“calm down”

 

“h-how.. can he just gave me to some random guy..” I lost on my own thought.

 

“hey” Daehyun seems offend “I’m not some random guy, okay? I’m your dad’s secretary son and now I’ll be your guardian”

 

“my what??”

 

“your guardian angel”

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” what the hell? she’s laughing? at me?

 

“what’s so funny?”

 

“you..AHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

“YA!!”

 

she wiped her imaginary tears “sorry.. its just.. so funny”

 

I smiled and caressed her cheek “I miss your smile” she blushed. ow so cute.

 

“c’mon let’s go back. your dad must be worry” I said while hold her hand. we left the rooftop and when back to her apartment.

Mr.Oh smiled proudly at me that I can bring her daughter back as we step in the apartment. Yuri hugged her Dad awkwardly without any words and disappear in her room.

 

My dad also giving a thumbs up “good job son, I know you can do it”

 

I just smiled and back to my apartment to pack my stuff. I’m gonna moved to my crush apartment which Is just in front of mine. just to thinking about makes butterfly on my stomach.

 



 

A:N : I hate silent readers >< should i changed this story to subscriber-only? i need motivation guys.. keep the comment rolling ;;_;;

omg i think my english getting worst.. sorry guys;;

 

did you guys update bap loe chicago? or maybe anybody went there? i was so envying whoever babyz who can take selca or being so close with bap.. omg \cry in the coner of my room\ OTL!!

  

(the picture are not mine. credit to the right owner. and OMG!! the last pic is Himchan niece.. so lucky T_T)

 

Subscribe & Comment ^^