Chapter 20

The Decision

The Plan;

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Zelo really serious about the game. he even came in here early in the morning and gave Yuri a huge teddy bear

 

Just where the hell he got that freaking huge teddy bear??

 

When I already parked my car and the three of us- me, Yuri, Zelo- get out from the car, Himchan hyung pulled Yuri away from us- me, Zelo- eagerly.

 

He even send me a glared.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in completely confused.

 

What the hell is wrong with him??

 

I jumped in shocked when suddenly Yongguk hyung deep voice echoing in my ear, “don’t you dare do something stupid” and walked away, dragging Zelo with him.

 

Jongup stick out his tongue to me and following Yongguk hyung and Zelo.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows even more.

 

I jumped in shocked again when suddenly Youngjae patted my shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here bro”

 

I sigh, “so.. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung already on their side huh?”

 

“Well.. about that, I have to tell you something” Youngjae suddenly look nervous.

 

“Tell me what?” I began to worry... is there anything wrong?

 

He scratch the back of his head, “well…”

 

“YA! PPALI! tell me what’s wrong?!!”

 

He took a deep, deep, breath before speak “she’s back..”

 

With those two words I froze on my spot, feeling the time stopped.

 

 

Flashback

 

Youngjae, Himchan, Yongguk and Jongup gathering in the basement of their apartment building.

 

“So… what’s going on?” Yongguk started.

 

“I don’t know is this a good or bad news but I really have to tell you this” Youngjae, the one who asked them to gathered here after Zelo disappear to Yuri’s place, explained.

 

“Tell us what?”

 

“Well… “ he kept cleared his throat in annoying way.

 

“Just spill it out dude!”
 


“I heard from the school counselor that the student of exchange scholarships project  will get back to school today”

 

“TODAY?!!” everyone yelled in shocked.

 

“Yeah… they already get back to Korea last week but school gave them one week break”

 

“Oh ” Jongup mumbled.

 

“Wait! this is a great opportunity” every pair of eyes turn to Himchan, wide open.

 

“Are you sick? great opportunity? Daehyun will go numb upon hear of this” Youngjae start to blow a fuse.

 

“No listen to me first… this is can make this game over” Himchan explained while swing his hands in the air dramatically.

 

“What do you mean?” Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“She’s back right? with that we can make Daehyun with her again and make him leave Zelo and Yuri relationship in peace” Himchan continued, his sparkling eyes showed how he excited about his own plan.

 

“That’s ridiculous… Daehyun hate her ever since” Jongup rolled his eyes.

 

“Then we make him fall in love with her again” Himchan simply said, finally had everyone attention and hit at the head from Yongguk.

 

“So… what are we now? a dating service?” Yongguk also rolled his eyes.

 

“No dummy! we are the helper” Himchan proudly said.

 

“The what??” Youngjae, Yongguk and Jongup shouted at the same time.

 

“Ahh~ you know.. we are the good friends that want to help to resolve our friends problem” he sighed, “I just don’t want this make Zelo and Daehyun compete each other just for  girl”

 

“Yuri is not just a girl” Jongup stated, “she’s Zelo’s first love. you guys have no idea how he begged me to helped him confessed to her”

 

“Okay! I’m in!” Yongguk raised his hand, “! you plan!” he pointed his finger at Himchan, “it better work or we will make it worst”

 

Himchan ditch Yongguk finger away, “don’t worry, I got it all under control”

 

“This plan is also to make Daehyun hyung away from Yuri, right? so.. I’m totally in!” Jongup exclaimed in excitement.

 

“I’m not!” everyone looking at Youngjae, “she hurt Daehyun so bad, don’t you guys remember?? I’m not going to set him and her again! I’m not going help my best friend getting hurt again” with that Youngjae leave them, dumbfounded.

 

 

“Aahhh~” I feel touched upon hearing his story, “you called me your best friend”

 

“YA! from all of what I just told you, is that the only thing you get?” Youngjae face reddened.

 

I just chuckled and slung my hand around my best friend shoulder, “thanks for stand up for me, their stupid plan never going to work on me because now I’m one hundred percent sure that I’m really, truly, in love with Yuri”

 

I feel Youngjae tensed upon hearing my statement.

 

“Hey…” I squeeze his shoulder, “chill.. beside.. what’s their plan anyway, locking me and her in one room?”

 

I laugh out loud while I can heard Youngjae gulp hard his own sallive.

 

What? is that really their plan? locking me and her in one room? oh please…

 

What do you think am I? a monkey?

 



 

A/N : I MADE IT!! DOUBLE UPDATE~

YOHOO~ So which side you guys choose? Zelo's team or Daehyun's team? :D

 

 

COMMENT?? c'mon!

or B.A.P will cry D':