Chapter 25

The Decision

Evil Daehyun;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I rushed back home while dragging Zelo like some kinda crazy girl when I got the news. My dad home. Why he didn’t tell me? I miss my dad.

 

I slammed open the door only to found Daehyun and dad sitting and talking comfortably in the couch while drinking some tea.

 

“Ooh Yuri-ah” Daehyun is the first person who notice me, he gave me his goofy smile and I felt goosebump all over me.

 

“Where have you been?” dad snapped, I gulped and without knowing I tighten my grip on Zelo’s wrist, “Do you even know what time is it? It’s already past 7?” he glared at me, “you went know where and leave Daehyun cleaning the whole apartment alone?” now I glared at Daehyun, since when he volunteer to clean the apartment? We never discuss about that. Moreover, there will be a helper to do it.

 

“But Daehyun told me I can go home late today” I crossed my arms on my chest.

 

Daehyun began flustered, “I am not! You the one who told me that and runaway before I say something”

 

“Wha- ah! Dad!” I whined. He just got home didn’t he? Instead of giving me warm hug why I got scolded? Just because this Jung freaking Daehyun clean the apartment when I’m has a date.

 

“Enough! You’re grounded for a week!” Dad casually said and walked to the kitchen to grab more biscuit.

 

“Nooooo! Why the hell I am grounded? You’re not even here for this whole month! You can’t do that! You don’t know anything!” I know he’s my dad but he’s not even here and now he came and told me that I am grounded, that doesn’t make any sense. That’s big of bull.

 

I kept on whining while he calmly listening and took a big bag of cookies and eat it. Who’s this guy in front of me? Punishing his own daughter for unreasonable mistake and eating a big bag of cookies like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Let’s eat dinner” He exclaimed cheerfully, ignoring me.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Yuri following her dad to the kitchen and throw all her disagreement. I tried to hold back my laughter but it ended up makes me choke an air. My plan worked. I’m not really cleaning the whole apartment, I just vacuuming the mess I made on the carpet under the couch when suddenly Mr.Oh slammed the door open with my dad behind him. They smiled creepily yet so happy finally they can get some rest. That’s when I got some plan to get back on Junhong who got Yuri for this whole day. I didn’t know that my evil plan will makes Yuri got grounded but it made ​​me even more fortunate. If I can’t have Yuri in school or after school, I still can have her this whole week if she really grounded.

 

“You're doing it on purpose, right?” I get back from my mind when I heard Junhong, I almost forgot that he still standing in the door frame stiffly.

 

“Ah, Junhong-ah, sorry, I forgot about you, come in, close the door”

 

He close the door and stand beside the couch I’m sitting at, “Hyung, you do that on purpose, right?” he glare at me furiously.

 

“What do you mean?” I act dumb while took a sip of my tea.

 

“Quit it hyung! Hyunkyung noona is back, why can’t you just accept her back and leave me and Yuri alone? I know you still love Hyunkyung noona, stop being coward” I choked on my tea, he did not just said that!?

 

I my lips and clean a drop of tea on my shirt with tissue and laugh dryly. “What did you say Junhongie?” I glared at him, “why you suddenly act like you know everything?” he furrowed, “what’s make you really sure that I will do what you just said?”

 

He smirked and crossed his arms on his chest, “Cause I already won Daehyunnie hyung, Yuri loves me, we love each other, there’s no space for you”

 

Again I laugh, I don’t know why but I found he’s sentence funny, I laugh cause Choi Junhong iis just making a jokes, a funny one, “you’re not won Junhong, you never be” I stand and walking toward him, I put my lips near his ear and whisper, “this is not over yet”

 

Just then Mr.Oh and Yuri walked back in to the living room, “what do you guys want for dinner?” Mr.Oh asked and smile.

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Daehyun hyung really got on my nerves this time. If Yuri not back and holding on my hand then dragging me away from him, I will punch Daehyun hyung face for sure. He used to be one of my hyung who really understand me, what’s wrong with him? I feel like I don’t even know him.

 

“Dad, I would like you to meet someone, this is Zelo” Yuri said when we’re already right in front of her dad.

 

I bowed and smile, “Annyeonghaseyo”

 

“Aah so you’re Yuri’s new friend?”

 

“Sort of…” I mumbled but loud enough to hear and that make Yuri chuckled.

 

“He’s my…”

 

“Friend” Daehyun hyung said, cutting Yuri sentence, “Yuri know him cause he’s also my friend”

 

Mr.Oh nodding in understandable and patted my shoulder, “woah you’re so tall” I just smiled shyly, not knowing how to response that.

 

“No, dad! he’s actually my…” Yuri tried to say something again, but Daehyun hyung cut her off, again.

 

“What do you want for dinner Mr.Oh? should I order seasoned chicken?”

 

“Great idea! let’s order that!” Mr.Oh pinted out in excitement.

 

I know he’s doing that on purpose. He don’t want Mr.Oh to realize that I his daughter’s boyfriend cause I know he’ll be freaking out. I mean if he really know that her unsocialized daeughter have a boyfriend, he’ll be blow a fuse.

 

I ruffled Yuri’s hair and smiled, she just sigh and hugged my waist, dragging me to sit on the couch.

 

.

 

The dinner was awkward. well that’s for me. even though Yuri tried hard to not ignoring me but she still ended up forgetting me when she’s talking with his dad or maybe Daehyun hyung and the worst Daehyun hyung’s dad. I felt left out. I already know Daehyun hyung’s dad for years and he the only one who want to talked to me, asking how I am doing so far, how’s my mom, and how’s B.A.P members, but still my heart hurt when I saw Daehyun hyung look so close with Mr.Oh. They were like son and dad, even Yuri got jealous and pout when Mr.Oh feeding Daehyun his chicken instead of Yuri.

 

In the other hand, me, I’m nobody for Mr.Oh. For him I’m just Daehyun hyung’s friend who also friend with his daughter. That’s it. I know this is just my own opinion but hey, you try to stand on my shoes in this situation and you will know how it feel to be a stranger for your own girlfriend’s father.

 



 

Author's note : So how was it? Leave a comment and don't forget to pick your team...

Daehyun's Team   or      Zelo's Team

Make your decision and support your team, will ya? :D