Chapter 1

The Decision

Prologue;


Yuri's POV

 

I still feel a little jetlag when i'm entering the lift.

This is all my Dad fault. I told him I don't want to moved. South Korea? I don't think this is the country I want to visit. My life already feel so perfect but suddenly in this freaking 2nd semester I have to moved, not just school but a COUNTRY. man I hate this.

I get out from the lift, walking like a zombie to my new apartment. my Dad pick this 'fancy apartment' complex because.. duh.. we moved here cause we more rich now.

I open the door with password my Dad told me. The apartment pretty huge. well.. they not call this fancy apartment complex for nothing.

I open the door that I was think it was my room. yup. I'm right. this is my room. all pink painted, king size bed, huge wardrobe, and don't forgot the huge mirror. oh I also had my own bathroom. great.

I threw myself to my bed. the next thing I know I was on my dreamland.

"Yuri-ah" I felt someone pinching my nose and makes me can't breath. I woke up with heavy breaths. If I'm not saw my Dad in fron't of me, I would probably think I was gonna killed by some psycho.

"Dad!!" I punch his arms playfull. he laugh.

"C'mon I have to tell you something"

I saw myself on the mirror before follow him out to the apartment.

I saw a boy lean back on the door apartment in front of mine. who is he? I have to admit he's pretty good looking.

"This is Daehyun, Daehyun this is my daughter Yuri" the boy bowed so do I. "This young man go to the same school as you" My Dad explain

"so.."

"so maybe you need a company you know.. because your a new girl" I feel my Dad stuttered.

I watch that Daehyun boy. he look so calm or maybe too calm. His face telling me like omg-this-is-so-bull.

"Dad.. what's your point?" I'm started to feel annoyed.

"I have to go on the trip tomorrow" my Dad answered me or some kinda mumbled to himself.

"WHAT??" I'm on the shock mood "We just got here and you have to go?? what the hell dad??!!!! You bring me here just for leave me after that??!! great dad! just go! leave me alone!!" now I can't control myself. I started to swearing and cursing on english. I can see Daehyun was on the shock because of my sudden change.

My Dad can't do anything, he know if I'm like this I REALLY MAD. like REALLY.

"sorry" my Dad mumbled to Daehyun who just smiled awkwardly.

"Dad.. why you have to do this to me? you know I'm not good at something new" I still using english so my Dad know how mad I am.

"that's why Daehyun will help you" okay now I look like some kinda ginder garden kid who don't want her parent leave during the school.

I sigh, give up on everything, so my Dad already plan this from the start. "whatever" I go back to my room, locked it and sleep till the next morning.