Mixed feelings

She's My Nerd

Ae Cha woke up to the sound of her alarm "ughh so early." She didn't feel like going to school but she had too. She went to the bathroom and did her daily routine. She went downstairs and ate breakfast. She was eating alone while watching television, then her phone rang. "Yoboseyo" "Annyeong Ae Cha~" the person on the other line said "Nuguseyo?" Ae Cha asked she looked at the number but she didn't have a clue to who it was "Can't you tell by the voice?" "uh no not really" "*sigh* naya BamBam anyways I'll be waiting outside your place bye" "Wait wha-" BamBam hung up on her. 

She was confused but she felt happy in a way but she didn't know why. She doesn't like BamBam... yet... but she didn't know why she felt happy. She quickly finished her breakfast and went outside, there she saw BamBam standing leaning against the wall. "BamBam" she yelled BamBam looked at her and smiled. "Hey how are you?" he asked "I'm pretty good what about you?" "I'm good myself and happy because I get to see you first thing in the morning" BamBam smiled widely at her. Ae Cha smiled and blushed a bit. She felt butterflies in her stomach not knowing why she ignored it. 

The walk to school wasn't quiet. They both talked alot. They both talked about how their night went and what they did and all other topic that they could think of. Without realizing they reached the  front of the school and saw 7 people standing waiting for them "Yah.. are you both snails? we only have 10 minutes left  before classes start" Mark yelled "Oh my we have to hurry then.. I'll go ahead.. Bye guys~ let's go hye jung" She ran inside with Hye Jung.

They were both walking towards class "What took you guys long?" Hye Jung asked "Oh we left early.. I guess we were both so into our conversation that we didn't realize we were walking to slow" Hye Jung just nodded and smirked "I see you two are having some development" Hye jung started teasing Ae Cha. "Aish its morning and that's the first thing your going to tease me about" Ae Cha started walking faster away from Hye Jung, Hye Jung couldn't stop laughing at Ae Cha "YAH! wait for me hahahaha" 

As they both reached their classroom all the students stared at Ae Cha "W-why are they staring at me?" Ae Cha whispered to Hye Jung "I don't know" they both walked towards their seats with their heads low. When Ae Cha reached her seat she gasped "Oh my gosh what are these?" She was shocked to see ac chocolate and flowers on her desk and not just a random flower it was the flowers that she loved the most. Her favorite. She took them and smelled the fragrance. She saw a letter and read it.

To Ae Cha <3 

I hope you will like the flowers I bought you.. I heard they were your favorite as well as the chocolate... 

The flowers thet you love are just as pretty as you ^_^ 

I hope you like them <3 

 

"Who is it from?" Hye Jung asked "I don't know it didn't say" even though it didn't say who it was from they both knew who it was. It was no other than BamBam. Ae Cha smiled at the thought and felt really happy. She loved them. She didn't know why she felt so happy. She thinks its cause its the first time after how many years that got these kinds of gifts but thats what she thinks. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here ya goo~ Happy Easter everyone~ 

I hope everyone from the sunken ship in South Korea will be saved and rescued... 

#PrayforSouthKorea