We warned you + Fight

She's My Nerd

It's been a week ever since the members and Hye Jung found out about Ae Cha's past with Jin Woo  and hell how they just want to punch him everytime they see him but they can't since they promised Ae Cha they won't. They've all been so protective of Ae Cha, they wouldn't leave the school without her or any classrooms. They won't even allow her to go anywhere alone. The members and Hye Jung have been so much more caring than they were before and Ae Cha was thankful for it. She was very thankful to have friends like them. Bambam has always been caring and she was thankful for that. 

Jin Woo on the other hand has been trying to get your attention but he fails everytime since the members or Hye Jung are always with you and he is not liking it. He's been glaring the Got7 members as well as Hye Jung but of course they wouldn't lose this glaring thing. But to Jin Woo's surprise she was alone for the first time this week. Ae Cha wanted to be alone for now since the members and Hye Jung have been with her 24/7 she wanted to breath for a second and relax without anyone bothering her. 

None of the members know she's alone not even Hye Jung. As to her wish she was alone for only about 5 minutes "You are surprisingly alone today" Jin Woo spoke which made Ae Cha jump a bit when she found out it Jin Woo she glared at him "What are you doing here?" she asked coldly "I just want to have a conversation with you Ae Cha, can't I" he asked, Ae Cha eyed him up and down "Look can't you just listen to me" he asked more like begging. Ae Cha looked at his eyes and he seemed upset. 

Jin Woo sat down beside Ae Cha. "I'm sorry for what I've done Ae Cha I really am trust me" he said "The hell Jin Woo how many times do I have to tell you... I can't trust you anymore." Jin Woo sighed, he knew that. "Well will you please give me a chance Ae Cha? Please? I'll be honest after you left I felt horrible I honestly did. I don't know why I did that. I mean you were the only girl that I've dated that I honestly liked and loved, I cherished you a lot Ae Cha I really did but I don't know why I did that to you." Ae Cha glared at Jin Woo and as she was about to say something "What are you doing here Jin Woo?!!" Mark entered the garden mad. 

"O-oppa" Ae Cha looked at Mark scared. Mark was like a big brother to Ae Cha. He always treated her like a little sister and she was happy. And now the members have gathered. Ae Cha stood up and went beside Bambam. The members went up to Jin Woo. 'We warned you didn't we?" Jackson said. Jin Woo smirked 'What are you going to beat me up? Fine go ahead. I ain't losing. Why don't we take this outside" Jin Woo walked out first. Then the members followed except you and Bambam. 

Bambam faced you with a worried and angry face. "I told you not to go anywhere alone!!" Damn Bambam is mad right now. "I'm sorry" that was all Ae Cha could say. Bambam scoffed "I'm sorry that's it? Ae Cha you knew that if you go alone Jin Woo could've taken advantage of you!! Or did you actually want him to take advantage?!" Bambam has crossed the line. Ae Cha was boiling in anger "How could you say that! I wanted to be alone to be able to think Bambam!!! I'm not dumb I know how Jin Woo is! I'VE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST EVERYDAY NOW AND IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ALONE FOR SOMETIME BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!!! I'M THANKFUL FOR BEING CARING AND PROTECTING BUT CAN'T I HAVE SOME SPACE TO BE ABLE TO THINK AND DO THINGS WITHOUT ALL OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M IN PRISON!!! I NEED SPACE BAMBAM AND THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS!!" Ae Cha bursted.

It's true she felt like a prisoner. She wanted to have time alone but couldn't cause the members and Hye Jung are being strict. There wasn't a time they would let you be and they should know how much you want to be alone sometimes. "Ae Cha..." Bambam was about to talk "No leave me alone..." This was a frustrating week for Ae Cha. She wanted freedom even just for a day but they can't even give it to you. She understood their initentions but it was too much for her. She's not a child anymore. She walked out and left Bambam who is very upset. 

Meanwhile......

Punches were thrown everywhere. Got7 kicking Jin Woo. This wasn't what Jin Woo expected. Psh obvisouly he doesn't know Got7. He was bleeding badly. Jackson picked him up "We warned you didn't we? Go near her again and things will get worst for you" he said and dropped him down the ground. They left him there and went back to see how you and Bambam were doing at the garden. 

They arrived the garden and to their suprise you weren't there. "Yah! Ae Cha? where is she? dude we can't lea-" Mark got cut off by Bambam "Just leave her alone for now. It's what she wanted." the members were confused and they were looking at Bambam that is telling him to explain more. Bambam sighed and explained to the members what happened. The members were shocked. They didn't know how she felt. They sat down beside Bambam and comforted him. They knew that Ae cha had a point. They never gave her space when she wanted too and everytime she asked they would refuse. 

They needed to apologize soon. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awh~ Ae Cha is frustrated you guys~! and Jin Woo got beaten up FINALLY!!!

But how will this fight of Bambam and Ae Cha end? 

Enjoy my lovely readers~~ 

XOXO <3 <3