Mystery boyfie

She's My Nerd

"So.... anything I should know about?" Ae Cha asked and smirked. 

The member coughed not knowing what to say. He has talked to Hye Jung about this and they both agreed that they will only tell when they caught, well now they got caught...

"Ok so let me get this straight.. you both have been dating for about a year or so without telling me or any of the members? why?" Ae Cha asked. "Well it wasn't like I wanted to hide it... It was more of a request from Hye Jung since she knew how much you didn't like Kingka's before..." he said looking at her with guilty eyes. 

Ae Cha just stayed in silence not knowing what to say. Her own bestfriend hid it from her. "Are you..... mad?" he asked. Ae Cha shooked her head no "I'm not it's just.... I don't I'm just upset that you guys hid it but I guess that's the end now.. hey it's alright I forgive you guys  besides she had a proper reason I guess.." she said. 

"Who hid what?" Bambam popped out of nowhere. "My relationship with Hye Jung" Young Jae said. "YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WHO!!??" The members just butted in the convo. Ae Cha and Young Jae laughed. "Hye Jung? You and Hye Jung are dating? What would she like about you?" Jackson teased which made him earn a glare from Young Jae. "You gotta share the story" Mark said and Young Jae just nodded. 

It's been a long time since Young Jae liked Hye Jung and he never really got to confess because he was too afraid of getting rejected, just looking at her from afar makes him happy, he never really thought of asking her out until Hye Jung talked to him. The first time they ever talked was at the music room, Young Jae was playing the piano piece he made, Hye Jung heard the piano and went in the music room to see who it was. 

Turns out it was Young Jae. Young Jae has performed in front of the school before which why she knows him and has a crush on him. Her ideal type is exactly Young Jae, a guy who can sing and play piano as well as a caring person, everything she honestly looked for in a guy was how Young Jae was. After Young Jae played he felt frustrated because he thinks there was something lacking in the piece and he couldn't figure it out. 

Unknowingly Hye Jung clapped her hands, she was amazed with how he could play the piano. Young Jae was shocked and suprised to see Hye Jung sitting down behind him, and that's where their love story begins. They both obviously have fought before and one of the fights was because of hiding this relationship. Young Jae never wanted to hide it but Hye Jung wanted too. They both didn't talk for like 2 days but Young Jae gave in since he wants Hye Jung back in his arms. 

"Wow~! You two must have gone a lot. Secretly dating behind our back tch." JB said "But... I do hope you both last a long long time, the way you were talking about her just now, the look on your face, it was honestly the first time I've seen it and I can tell you really love her." JB smiled and Young Jae nodded. The way Young Jae talked about Hye Jung was defiinitely something the members were surprised of. His tone and just the way his eyes sparkle and his cheeks going red when talking about her is honestly the first time they've seen it. And they are happy about it. 

------------------------- A few days later ----------------------------

Everything was the same except for the fact that Hye Jung and Young Jae are being lovey dovey every lunch time. Not that the members mind or anything but they sometimes need to simmer it down a little. Fans at first didn't accept it but just seeing their Young Jae oppa being all heppy with Hye Jung made them accept their relationship. Nothing has happened in the school which is suprising. 

Usually Jin Woo would be here pestering Ae Cha, but no.. he's nowhere found. He's been skipping classes for about at least a week now. Not that Ae Cha is getting worried but you know she's just curious. 

Classes ended and now Ae Cha is heading home alone.... again.... Yes the members are busy and Hye Jung is on a date with Young Jae. She doesn't even get why the members are busy. They don't join the clubs or anything, they don't have a practice. So why are they busy again? I don't know. Ae Cha does not know anything and it's just killing her. 

*Ugh I hate walking alone* she thought while walking down the dark street without any people around. Suddenly Ae Cha felt cold and just the feeling of someone watching. There's been a van kind of following her *WTH? should i run? but no they'll be able to catch me because they have a car..  think Ae Cha think* before she could even think she was grabbed by the people from the van, she didn't even have the time to scream because she fainted. 

A few hours later.... 

Ae Cha woke up feeling a bit dizzy and she has a head ache *What happened?* she thought. She wanted to stand but she was tied to a chair and she was alone in a room not until a guy came in "Oh you're awake" he said, he ran out and called out boss "Boss? who's boss?" Ae Cha whispered. That boss guy came in and smirked at Ae Cha *Creep* was all Ae Cha could think about. 

"I see you've awaken... how are you my dear?" 'boss' said. Ae Cha didn't utter a word and just glared at him. "Aren't you even curious to why you are here?" he asked. Ae Cha nodded slowly. "Well let's just say you're being kidnapped" Ae Cha's eyes widen. "WHAT?!!!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY UPDATED~!  YAAAAS

So any thoughts on 2pm's comeback and Teen Top's comeback?!! 

I LOVE BOTH COMEBACKS~~! ^^

Anyways enjoy~! ^^