For you

She's My Nerd

While everyone was talking about how you just snapped at JB a while ago, you and Hye Jung were walking in the bathroom, you locked the door so that no one else can go in. 

"Yah you're soaked" Hye Jung said you looked at her "no really?" You said sarcastically you both laughed. "Got any extra clothes?" She asked "of course I do. I am always prepared" you quickly changed. 

No matter how many times they bully you, you always think positive they never get to you. You're strong but you just can't defend yourself. This is what Hye Jung likes about you is that even though they've hurt many times you never let them get to you. 

Sure it gets on your nerves but you never fight back simply because you don't want to make the issue bigger. 

You were done changing and was now going to class with Hye Jung. As always you both would pay attention and answer questions and get thrown by papers with curses written all over it. 

It was normal for you now you simply got used to it. 

Time flew by quick and it was lunch. You always go out of the room last because if you go out first it will be crowded and you'll just get pushed around. So go last. You don't usually eat with Hye Jung because you always go to the garden while she goes to the library.

Now that everyone has left you quickly took your books and head out the room. 

As you were walking down the hallway you were near your locker and suddenly you heard someone sneezed *what the?* you thought. You shrugged and ignored. You opened your locker and was shocked to see what was inside. 

Chocolate Milk and a letter. 

You looked around and checked to see if anyone was near or walking around but no one. You were happy to receive chocolate milk, you love chocolate milk so much. Everytime someone bullies you, you would always buy chocolate milk cause it makes you happy.

But what was strange is that nobody really knows your addiction to choco milk except Hye Jung but she never buys you any. *hmmm who could it be* you thought. But thoughts aside you took the milk and happily drank it. 

As well as the letter. You took it with you to read at the garden. 

You reached the garden, read the letter wide eyed. Panicking. You quickly ran out of the garden to the library to find Hye Jung 

 

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ 2nd chap is up woohoo~. 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~

THANK YOU ^_^