Just leave me alone!!!

She's My Nerd

"Annyeong Ae Cha~!" he smiled and waved at me....

Ae Cha stood there blankly and said nothing she was too shocked to see him again. "Ae Cha ssi.. Do you have anything to say?" Mrs. Choi asked her, Ae Cha quickly got her senses back and said no she sat down quietly, everyone kept whispering about her wondering how the new kid knew her and why she looked suprised. "So as I was saying this is the new student Kim Jin Woo" "Ah ne annyeonghaseyo nae ireum Kim Jin Woo-ibnida please take care of me I hope to get along with everyone" 

Ae Cha hated the fact that he's in her school and the fact that he's acting all nice in front of everyone. She hates him.. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! Classes resumed and Ae Cha still can't get over it. It was break time for the students, Jin Woo stood up and went to Ae Cha "Hey" Ae Cha just glared at him and never said anything "Ok look I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to do that an-" Ae cha cut him off "I don't need to hear it so leave"

"But Ae C-" he was cut off again but not by Ae Cha this time "Look I think you should leave and don't bother her again" Hye Jung said he sighed and left. Ae Cha was mad. Classes resumed and Ae Cha was not able to concentrate because of Jin Woo, he wouldn't stop staring at her (A/N: creep much? LOL). 

Morning classes have ended and it was now lunch, Jin Woo stood up right away when the bell went and tried to talk to Ae Cha again, he called Ae Cha but she ignored and left right away, as for Hye Jung, she was shocked that her bestfriend that she has known for a long time now left first before everyone did knowing that she always leaves last. She couldn't understand Ae Cha's behaviour. 

She knew where she would go so she quickly followed her. She ran to her usual place and there she saw her crying "Ae Cha" she quickly ran to her and hugged her Ae Cha just hugged back and let her tears run down her face. After 10 minutes of crying she finally satopped and thanked Hye Jung for being there. "Can I ask who that was?" Hye Jung asked "He was my past Hye Jung" Hye jung was a bit puzzled. Although she knew that she had a bad past but she never knew what it was about. She thought that it might about be famly issues or something. 

Ae Cha saw the puzzled look on her face and she chuckled "Don't worry I'll tell you soon but not today ok?" Hye Jung just nodded, she understood her she knows how sensitive Ae Cha can be. After a few minutes GOT7 came in and talked to both of the girls. While everyone was talking and laughing BamBam saw Ae Cha's eyes and he can tell that something was wrong and he felt worried.

He shrugged it off for now and he will talk to her later after school. There was 15 minutes left till the bell so they started going to their class but along the way Ae Cha saw Jin Woo, she wanted to get away and go the other but it was too late "AE CHA PLEASE WAIT!" he yelled Ae Cha decided to end this and turned around to face him with a glare. 

"What do you want?" she said coldly "Look I just want to talk... alone" he emphasized the word alone but Ae Cha didn't want too "No if you have something to say, say it here" "Ok fine.. Look I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what I did, I was stupid for doing that to you,  I *sigh* was stupid to let you go, I need you, I want you back please Ae Cha" he begged Ae Cha "OH PLEAESE  JIN WOO! I'M NOT STUPID TO FALL FOR THAT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME BACK ANYWAYS!" tears were streaming down her face. 

"I can't forgive you Jin Woo I really can't after what you did to me? FORGET IT! It's not easy! Just leave me alone!" Ae Cha ran as fast as she can she didn't care about school today she just wanted to leave. "Ae Cha wait!" BamBam yelled. He tried catching up with her but she was too fast so he decided to skip as well and look for her. 

*Who is this guy? What the hell did he do to Ae Cha* Hye Jung thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ I'm really sorry for the late update~ I was really busy TT_TT Sorry~ 

Anyways Enjoy~

LOVE YOU GUYS~!