Ae Cha is missing

She's My Nerd

A few weeks have passed but nobody seems to know where she is. The members are worried as they can't contact you. Bambam was even more worried, he contacted her house but her mom said she's not there, everyone is freaking out. Ae Cha's mom has been out of work just to find her. Hye Jung isn't taking this very well either.

"Aish where the hell could she be" Mark said, frustrated at the current situation. Nothing comes to mind. They're all at school right now and they're at the cafeteria. All of them were in deep thought thinking where Ae Cha could be while Hye Jung is very worried and she hasn't eaten alot since she is too worried Young Jae wasn't happy about this. His girlfriend is getting skinnier everyday because she barely eats anything. Even the members.

"Jagiya just please eat, I know you are worried about her and so am I but I can't see you like this, I don't think Ae Cha would like to see you like this either" he said Hye Jung just nodded and ate. Young Jae had a point, Ae Cha would not want to see them like this. Everyone just ate silently. Jackson who was quiet for once caught someone *He actually came back* he said referring to the person.

Without hesitating he went to that person and grabbed his collar "Where. Is. Ae Cha?" he asked not very nicely. "What do you mean? I don't know where she is.." Jin Woo said "You actually came back..." Bambam glared at him "And you came back after Ae Cha was missing..." JB said. "Ain't that a little odd to you?" Mark said glaring at the fellow. Jin Woo was taken aback.

"You know I did remember Ae Cha saying that you are man with capabilities, which means you have the capability to take her or should I say kidnap her.." Mark continued. This definitely crossed the line. "Excuse me? First I would never do that to Ae Cha... second even if I do have those capabilities as she said I would never ever kidnap someone just to get what I want and third get your hands off me" Jin Woo pushed Jackson away.

"I know I may have done a lot of bad things before but I would never go as far as kidnapping someone. I am not that low of a person." Jin Woo was hurt. "Well then where could she be?" Bambam asked still glaring at him, Jin Woo sighed "I don't know. This is the first time I've heard this." Jin Woo said. The members looked at Jin Woo and it seemed like he was telling the truth.

"Ok fine we'll believe you... for now.... but until Ae Cha is found we will still keep an eye out" Mark said, being the eldest of course he has to fix this before it gets worse. Jin Woo nodded, his mind is filled with Ae Cha *who would've kidnapped her? A nice and kind girl like her doesn't deseerve any of this* he thought. Through the whole  day all he could think about was Ae Cha and where she could be.

He was walking home that day and his phone rang. It was his dad. "Yoboseyo?" he answered "Hey son, why don't you come to the other house I have a suprise for you" his dad said Jin Woo agreed still thinking about Ae Cha. Actually, Jin Woo didn't have any capabilities or whatsoever, it was his dad. They are one of the richest families in South Korea so obviously through the money his dad has, he has the capability of doing whatever.

*Hold up... my dad has the capability to do whatever* he thought "No.... he can't have...." Jin Woo unknowingly began to ran. For those day that he hasn't been in school, all he did was stay in the house and do nothing, he locked himself in his room for quite a long time. He was reflecting to everything he has done and during those times he kept complaining to his dad, he was one depressed kid and trust me it wasn't a good sight to see.

Jin Woo ran as fast as he could. He reached the house and opened the door he searched everywhere and in one of those rooms... his eyes widens

"what the hell?" was all he could say.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated finally~! I hope you are all enjoying cause... this might end soon~

ENJOY~!

please subscribe and comment <3

Love you all <3

Oh and please do check out my new fic! starring Luhan~! I just uploaded the first chap Thank You XOXO

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/824271               <---------- The Link to the story ^^