You Don't Have The Right!

She's My Nerd

"what the hell?" was all he could say.

"Son I see you are here! Like my susprise?" Jin Woo's dad said with a big smile on his face as if he did the most greatest thing for his son, but no. This just drove Jin Woo to the wall. "Appa.. What is this?!!! Why is she here?" he asked furiously. "Simple son. For you. Seeing those past days I felt bad I never did anything great for you so I decided to take her so you can be with her" his dad grinned at did a peace sign. 

Jin Woo scoffed. "If you didn't let my mom died... That would have been the greatest thing!" Jin Woo yelled. Ae Cha's eyes widen *mom?* she thought. Never once has she heard about his mom even when they used to date, she would try and ask but he never replies and just ignores the question and changes the topic *maybe this is why?* she thought again. 

"What did you say?" Jin Woo's dad asked, a little flustered. It was a long time before he didn't think his son would mention it. "You were crazy back then! DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW?!!! DAD IT WAS YOUR FAULT WHY MY OWN MOTHER DIED!" Jin Woo yelled "Do you even know how much pain I got when she left or should I say when you left her to die? Dad my whole life I've been looking for my own happiness" 

"Ae Cha was the first one to make me flutter and all, she made me open my heart again but I ruined it and I accepted that!" he explained "But son you moved to her school because you wanted to be with her again" his dad said. Which is true, "That's true, I admit, I transferred to her school because I wanted to be with her again, I wanted to feel loved again which I never gotten from you."

"But after I kept seeing Ae Cha and Bambam together I felt jealous but there was nothing I could do. I just wanted to clear some things with herand become her friend or something. I don't want to have some kind of special relationship with her. I realized, after seeing her smile with Bambam, I still have hope to find someone else, seeing Ae Cha happy after what I've done to her, it gave me hope that maybe one day I'll find someone my who is my match."

"Love is something you can't have that easy. I lost mom. She was the first girl I loved and will be the last. I already lost Ae Cha because I have moved on and she has a someone who is better than me. But I won't say I don't love her because I do, as a friend. But I don't think I'll be able to be her friend after what you did!" Jin Woo glared at his dad. 

It's true, love is never an easy thing. Jin Woo lost his number one love, his mom, After the incident he saw he became blind and never opened his heart to anyone but Ae Cha. He never loved his dad after. The moment Ae Cha left him everything just went down hill for him again like what happened when his mom died. 

It's true he wanted her again but realized after that he didn't need anyone right now. He needed to love himself and accept himself before loving someone else. Ae Cha is his source of hope, because of Ae Cha he might be able to love someone else again and open up since she made him realize some things.

"You don't have the right to interfere with my life dad. You never had the right, I lost my respect after you made me lose mom" Jin Woo said before going to Ae Cha and untying the ropes on her hands and feet. Sirens were heard outside of the house "Mwoya?!! You called the police?" Jin Woo's dad asked. "Yes and an ambulance for them to bring you to the mental hospital because you need help" Jin Woo said seriously while holding on to Ae Cha as she tried standing up. 

His dad is being taken by the police officers and Ae Cha and Jin Woo came out of the house and met with Hye Jung and GOT7 members. "Ae Cha!" Bambam yelled and ran to Ae Cha as fast as he could, they hugged and Ae Cha cried "Shhhh, baby it's alright your ok now" Bambam said, he looked at Ae Cha and you could see some bruises and she got a lot skinnier. "We're glad you are ok now Ae Cha" the members said and each hugged her. 

Hye Jung cried seeing her bestfriend like this. It's like she was bullied all over again. 

After a few moments Ae Cha was being cured in the ambulance since they haven't left to go home. Bambam was with her. She suddenly saw Jin Woo sitting alone. "Hey can I go and talk to Jin Woo?" she asked Bambam but Bambam said no "Please? I owe him a lot" Ae Cha pouted and Bambam gave in. She slowly walked towards him. 

"Hey~" Ae Cha smiled at Jin Woo for the very first time "Hi, how you feeling?" he asked. "mm I'm alright just a little sore" she chuckled and Jin Woo laughed "what about you?" she asked, Jin Woo just shrugged "I feel so ashamed Ae Cha, I've done so many bad things to you, I don't think sorry is enough to be honest" Jin Woo cried. 

"Shhh don't say that.. You know what I know you've hurt me a lot before and I'm still not forgiving you...." "I know" he interrupted "until you heal yourself" Jin Woo looked at her with a confused look. "Jin Woo I got physically hurt by you but that didn't leave a huge scar on my heart like the one you have, you need to heal your heart before I can forgive you, I want you to heal that scar of yours and I'm sure your mom would too" Ae Cha said.

"Listening to your story earlier I realized some things about you, although I still don't know why you tried to do that to me before but that's not what's important, the important thing right now for you is time, time to heal and move on, it may be hard but there is nothing in this world that is easy" Jin Woo nodded at her words suddenly he felt warm arms around him "I'm hugging you not because I like you or anything, I'm only doing this as a friend" Jin Woo laughed.

"Thank You~ I will try and heal my wounds and come back to meet you again and become friends" Ae Cha nodded. Although these two are not completely in good terms but they both will try to become the best of friends. Ae Cha promised to be with him as he tries to heal himself.

Meanwhile

"Ya" Bambam's mouth was covered when they saw Ae Cha hugging Jin Woo and him hugging back "Shut up! just let them figure out things first, don't worry she won't break up with you" Mark said "you sure?" Bambam asked and the members nodded. Bambam kept quiet although he was upset, he's still happy seeing his girl healing the wounds she got from him. 

The only way to heal the wounds and scar in your heart is to forgive that person, although not right away but slowly, because if you don't that scar will just give you the hardest time. 

___________________________________

Updated finally~! 

Enjoy~! I don't know if you guys will understand this chap though lol... anyways 

XOXO Love you all <3