No! I won't allow this!

She's My Nerd

Weekend ended so fast and now Ae Cha was getting ready for school. She had already put on her uniform and she already ate breakfast she was just fixing her stuff while waiting for her boyfriend to come. She smiled thinking that Bambam is her boyfriend now, she hopes that this relationship will last longer than her last. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. She picked up "Yoboseyo?" "Hey you ready?" Bambam was on the other line she smiled "Yeah I'm ready" "Ok come out whenever" he said then hang up.

Ae Cha quickly took her stuff and went downstairs  "Ae Cha are you leaving now?" her mom asked "Ah ne eomma~ 나 먼저 갈게요 (I'll go first)" she bowed to her mom "Eo geurae arasseo" she locked the door and went down to meet Bambam. Bambam was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed feeling the sun on his face, she stared at him for quite a bit then tapped him on his shoulders he opened his eyes and looked at you then he smiled "you're here? Let's go?" she nodded and bagan walking.

Bambam on the other hand stayed on his spot without moving an inch and Ae Cha didn't even realize he wasn't following "Yah!" Bambam called Ae Cha looked back and was surprised that he wasn't behind her "Oh what? I thought you were behind me" Bambam frowned and bagan walking towards her direction "How can you just leave your boyfriend behind huh?" he asked while walking "Well you did say that we're going. Why weren't you following?" she asked this made Bambam frown more "Stop frowning you'll look old" she said "Well it's not my fault my very own girlfriend forgot to give me my morning kiss" he stopped in front of her, Ae Cha was blushing when she heard the word kiss. She's still not used to this.

"Mianhae" she said shyly. Bambam just smiled and pecked her lips "I'll let this pass but you better not forget next time or else" he said warning you "Or else what?" she asked, Bambam smirked "You'll see now lets go before we get late" he grabbed her hand and started walking, Ae Cha didn't even bother ask any other questions and just left with him. They've arrived school and Got7 and Hye Jung were waiting for them by the gate as usual. "Hyung!" Bambam yelled and the Got7 hyungs faced him and gave them a playful smile "Woow! Our maknae has a girlfriend" Jackson teased and Bambam just hit him in the arm "Congrats you two I actually thought this will take a while but guess not" JB said "Same! well at least we won't see Bambam get sulky again" Jr. added and all the members started laughing even Ae Cha was laughing "Hyung did you have to say that and yah neo stop laughing!" he yelled at his hyung and Ae Cha, she just kept laughing.

"Mian but you actually got sulky? hahaha didn't think you would be" Bambam just frowned and left, the members were still laughing "Ae Cha I think you should calm him down, you're probably the only one that can" Mark said she nodded and ran beside Bambam "Hey why did you leave me?" he stopped walking and looked at you and just shooked his head "Arasseo mianhae eo?" She said cutely and pouted Bambam couldn't help but smile "Aish if only you weren't cute" he said and she  just smiled "works everytime" she said and they both laughed. Bambam grabbed her hand and interwined their fingers, they both went in and were greeted with the students and teachers with smiles, they all said congratulations to both and they both just smiled.

They both reached Ae Cha's classroom and they both said their goodbyes but before Bambam left he gave Ae Cha a quick peck on her head and left. Ae Cha sat down on her seat and saw a small letter on her desk she picked it up and read it

I won't allow this Ae Cha! You will be mine

It read. She knew who it was and she knew he wouldn't stop but she didn't care as long as Bambam was with her. She knows Bambam will be beside her no matter what. She sat down her seat and sighed. Hye Jung came in and saw her bestfriends expression didn't seem good she went and sat beside her since it is her seat and tapped Ae Cha on the shoulder "Hey whats wrong?" she asked Ae Cha looker at her and gave her the note that she got. Hye Jung read it and was shocked. She thought he would stop but apparently not. Classes started and they were back to study mode.

------------------ Lunch -----------------

"What's wrong with him seriously? Can't he understand that you don't like him" Bambam was furious, he was mad at Jin Woo, and since Bambam knows what Jin Woo can do he was scared for Ae Cha. The members were mad as well although they don't know what Jin Woo is really like but they can tell just by looking at him and observing his actions especially when he's around Ae Cha.

"Ae Cha" speaking of the devil, Jin Woo went to their table. "What do you want?" Ae Cha said coldly and gave him a glare, the members were glaring at him as well as Hye Jung. Jin Woo noticed but he didn't care all he wanted was Ae Cha "I want YOU!" he said loudly for everyone to hear. Everyone looked at their side and were gossiping about what was happening. "I won't allow this Ae Cha! I want you! I want you to be mine again!" Ae Cha stood up and faced him "I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO YOU JIN WOO! I'VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU!" she yelled as she walked out from the caf. Bambam stood up to follow her but before he did he faced Jin Woo.

"Leave her alone or I will punch you" Bambam said and glared at him and left. The members followed they all glared at Jin Woo.

Jin Woo was taken aback with what happened. *Ugh you will be mine again Ae Cha* he thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys~

So Jin Woo will try to break this relationship.... but the real question would be why does he want Ae Cha back? Even though he never loved her.

hmmmmm

Anyways sorry for the wait!

ENJOY~! LOVE YOU ALL!