Revelation

She's My Nerd

"YAH! BECAUSE OF YOU THREE SHE'S SICK!! SHE'S HURT EVERYWHERE! WHAT DID SHE DO TO MAKE YOU THREE BULLY HER SO MUCH HUH?!!" one of the kingka's yelled. Everyone was gathered around the front gate, watching the girls being yelled by kingka's for what they did to Ae Cha. "Oppa why do you care for her so much?" one said "Oppa why do you always look for her?" "Oppa... d-do you like her?" one of the girls asked. 

"No I don't" JB said. "Then why do you care for her so much?" "Why can't I? You've been bullying her for a long time now and I don't think its right thats all" He explained. While other members were nodding in agreement, one didn't seem to. "What if one of us likes her? What would you do? HUH?!" He finally bursted, he was getting frustrated with all these girls picking on her. "Omo oppa Do YOU like her?" One of them asked emphasizing the word you.

"Geurae I like her... Wae? Andwae?" BamBam finally said the truth "Oppa of course you can't she's a nerd for crying out loud" "Do I look like I care if she's a nerd? No I don't I like her and you don't have the right to say who I should like and who I shouldn't It's my life not yours!" He glared at the girl. Everyone was in shock. None of them could react, even the members were shocked. BamBam quickly got up on a bench and yelled. 

"YES! I DO LIKE AE CHA AND I AM THE ONE GIVING HER LETTERS EVERYDAY! AND WHOEVER BULLIED HER WILL GET PUNCHED BY ME! IF ANYONE TOUCHES WHEN SHE COMES BACK... YOUR DEAD ARASSEO!!!?" everyone quickly nodded. Nobody saw this side of BamBam, it was new to them. Even the members were shocked. More shocked than the others. BamBam got down and walked to class. 

Meanwhile

Ae Cha was at the hospital watching tv while eating her food. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She looked at it and read the message.

Fr: Hye Jung

Yah! You'll be suprised but I heard that one of the kingka's likes you. I'm not sure who though. And the girls who bullied you, got expelled and are not allowed to come to our school. oh one more thing you got another ltter from your admirer, I'll bring it to you later. Take Care and Get Well Soon <3

To: Ae Cha

As Ae Cha was reading she couldn't believe that one of the kingka's could like her. She kept reading the message again and again. Once again her hatred came again. She was mad and didn't want the kingka to like her because of the past that she had. She sighed knowing she'll have a hard time when she goes back to school. *Damn this is not going to go well* She thought. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEY~ short chapter right? I'll make the chapter longer next time... 

What do you guys think of 4minute's new song? If you guys have heard it. 

OH BTW ANYBODY GOING TO TEEN TOP'S CONCERT?! 

Anyways here you go guys~ ^^