Hanging Out

She's My Nerd

It's math class and Ae Cha is sitting down in her chair looking blankly at her sheet, she wasn't even paying attention in class she was too busy thinking about what her and BamBam are going to do. *sigh I hope it won't be that awkward* she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt someone poking her in the arm. "Yah~ class is over.. it's time to go home" Hye Jung said she looked at you weirdly "neo gwaenchana? You've been staring at your sheet the whole class" "Eo? eo gwaenchana i was just thinking about something" when Hye Jung heard this she quickly had a playful grin on her face.

"Wae?" Ae Cha asked her "You look creepy you know" "I know... hmmm I wonder  what you were thinking about.. Lemme guess it's BamBam isn't it?" Hye Jung asked her, Ae Cha's faced went completely red and panicked "e-eo? a-aniya... what are you talking about why would I think about him psssh" Ae Cha laughed awkwardly "HAHAHAHAHA YAH! you're really bad at lying.. and Ae Cha I've known you for a long time now do you really think I wouldn't know if your lying or not?" Hye Jung teased Ae Cha as they walked out of the room and went to their lockers. 

"YAH~ geumanhae (stop)" Ae Cha was so embarrased and her face is still red. "Arasseo I'll stop... Anyways I'm free today wanna hang out? or something?" Ae Cha was about to say yes but she remembered she was going to hang out with BamBam "I can't" Hye Jung looked at her wide eyed, she was surprised that Ae Cha couldn't when she would always say yes before "Why can't you? this is the only time I can hang out with you this month though" "What? Why?" "Uhmmm Things anyways why can't you?" "I'm hanging out with BamBam" Ae Cha said it so low that she thought Hye Jung wouldn't hear her, well she hoped. 

"OOOOOOH~ going on a date with him?" "No... It's not a date were just friends ok?" "Uhuh sure Ae Cha~" Hye Jung started laughing and teasing you "Let's go" Ae Cha said. They were both near the front of the school and they both could see seven people standing in front. *gulp Why are they all here* Ae Cha thought *gulp oppa is with them dang it* Hye Jung thought. As you two walked out the school the seven boys turned around and greeted both of you "Hey girls~" Jackson said both Hye Jung and Ae Cha just waved. 

"Ae Cha where do you wanna go?" BamBam asked "Oh uh up to you,, where do you wanna go?" "Well I already have something in mind... I just wanted to you know talk and know more about each other, I wanted to go on a picnic" Ae Cha looked at him wide eyed "NOW? But it's like 4 something and we won't have enough time... we don't even have food or anything to sit on" BamBam chuckled at her cuteness "Your so cute... and don't worry I already have everything in my bag" "Why? and how?" "I told my brother to buy some food and bring a mat" BamBam said with big smile on his face 

"Yah are you two just going to stand here and talk? You to should go" Yoo Gyeom said "Arasseo.. Hyung we'll go ahead" Everyone waved goodbye but as all of you were waving well most of you Ae Cha saw one of the boys was staring at Hye Jung with a smile on his face Ae Cha thought it was really weird but shrugged it off. 

While Ae Cha and BamBam were walking they were both silent and somewhat awkward, from time to time BamBam would look et her and smile. Then Ae Cha was pulled to the right side of the sidewalk "What was that for?" Ae Cha asked "Oh I just wanted you to be on the side so that you'll be safe since you were by the road" BamBam smiled at her and Ae Cha just smiled back and thought that BamBam was a being a gentleman. 

Both of them reached the park and set the mat and got the food ready. The reason why BamBam wanted to have a picnic was because of the sunset he always watches the sunset afterschool, so he wanted to share the view with Ae Cha.  They both sat down and talked a bit about family and their likes and dislikes they both have some the same likes and dislikes. They both got into the topic of who they lived with and BamBam lives with his brother while his parents are in America and for Ae Cha she lives with her mother "How about your dad?" BamBam asked Ae Cha had some water gathering in her eye and soon it went down her cheek, she was crying. 

"My dad..  *sigh* died 2 years ago" she said sadly and BamBam felt bad for asking "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" BamBam apologized and Ae Cha's tears just wouldn't stop so BamBam hugged her tightly and told her everything will be ok and comforted her after how many minutes BamBam was still hugging her but he couldn't hear her crying so he looked at her and turns out she was sleeping. BamBam didn't want to wake her up so he just let her lie down with her head on his lap. *I promise to take care of you Ae Cha.. I'll never let anyone make you cry... I promise to make you happy... I love you* BamBam thought and planted a kiss on her forehead and watched the sunset by himself. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guyss~ I don't know if this is good, please do tell me >_< 

Anybody ready for EXO's comeback cause I am~ ^^ Also did anybody hear 15&'s new song? IT'S REALLY GOOD~! 짱~!

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

LOVE YOU GUYSS XOXO