Ending

She's My Nerd

3 years... 

It has gone by so quick that Ae Cha can't even remember most of the things that happened. Young Jae and Hye Jung are still going strong even with all the fights that they both had they still kept going. The other members are still crazy and they got crazier, some members have found someone they love and well it's still going strong. This is the first time Ae Cha would see all the members being all mushy it still shocks her how the guys could just change into a crazy loud person into a sweet mushy boyfriend. 

Jin Woo has contacted Ae Cha and they both skype or talk on kakao just to catch up and seems like Jin Woo has found a girl. For the past few months he has been putting some very mushy status on his kakao and well of course the curious Ae Cha had to ask and she guessed right, his ex/best guy friend has found himself a girlfriend. Seeing him like this made Ae Cha happy. Shows how he moved on and was able to love again. 

As for Ae Cha and Bambam... well they are going strong few fight here and there but at the end of the day the prove that they still love each other. 3 going to 4 years of dating and they're still not tired of each other. A great realtionship indeed. 

Today is the day that Jin Woo comes back. An hour of waiting at the airport wasn't a really good idea. "Yah! When is he coming?! My legs are hurting you know!" Jackson yelled, he used to patient but now? not so much "Yah will you calm down he will be here for goodness sakes" Jr. said "Well I'm sorry I have to complain I have a date!" he yelled "Which by the way you booked today.. how can you forget?" and with that Jackson shut his mouth not even wanting to say anymore since his hyung was right "Aish" he hissed. 

Doors have opened and there's Jin Woo with his girlfriend. Everyone greeted him and a few hugs here and there. They all decided to eat out since it's his first day back. While in the car everyone was having a blast talking to one another except for one person, well make that two. "Bam-ah whats with the gloomy face?" Mark whispered to his dongsaeng "huh? nothing..." he replied Mark smirked and knew what the problem was he shooked his head "yah don't get jealous it's his first day back obviously they're gonna talk non stop" Mark whispered again and Bambam just nodded. 

On the other side Jackson had a gloomy face, turns out he cancelled his date just for the group, awh ain't that sweer haha. "Yah! you should be thankful because I canceled my date for you" he screamed out of nowhere which made everyone laugh "Who told you to cancel the date? You could've just gone and not come with us" Jin Woo said jokingly, this two still bicker at each other, "shut up" he said which led to everyone teasing him. 

They've arrived at the restaurant and every one is having a great meal evem Jackson. Except for one person, Bambam, he still is a bit jealous no matter how hard he tries not to be he can't help it, truth is Bambam and Ae Cha had a little fight a couple of days ago and they only reconciled yesterday and Bambam hoped he would be able to have Ae Cha for himself but no he was wrong. He stood up "I'll get some fresh air be right back" he said and the members just looked at his back leaving th doors and when he did they all turned to Ae Cha. 

"What?" she asked, Jin Woo raised an eyebrow shouldn't you follow him out?" he asked and Ae Cha was confused "what do you mean? he needed fresh air right?" and the whole table widen their eyes "WOOOW~! slow much! go follow him, he's being the jealous boyfie again" Hye Jung said. This has been the nth time he's been jealous, it's cute but seriously he's being jealous right now..

"Babe" she called out as soon as she saw him and Bambam just looked at her. She didn't wait for him and just hugged him "I'm sorry I know I promised you last night but I can't help it, I got closer to him and we were just talking about how he and his girlfriend met" she explained and Bamabm tightened the hug "I know I just wanted to spend some time but that's alright I realized that as long as you are here I'm fine and plus I got a hug so I'm good" he laughed and so did she. "Can we go back in now? I'm still hungry" Ae Cha said bluntly and Bambam just laughed at how cute his girlfriend is. 

Everything became great and the mood became a lot more brighter. 

3 years of being together hoping for more years to come. 

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It has ended *sobbing* 

I hope you all enjoyed it! 

I'm really sorry for the long wait I was really really busy *sigh*

Anways, enjoy 

btw IGOT7'S VOTE FOR GOT7 ON MAMA!!! ^^