Sweet Morning

She's My Nerd

So Ae Cha got asked out to the dance by Bambam last night and obviously she happily accepted it (A/N: who wouldn't?? XD) So she's in her room preparing for her outfit for tonight and well its not going very well, she is having a hard time figuring out what dress to wear with what shoes. She's panicking causs the dance is tonight, even though she has time after free day since the dance starts at 7 she still wants to get ready earlier and get her hair done and all that. 

It's her first time to actually dress up for the dance cause 1st nobody has ever asked her to the dance 2nd she never really cared what she looked. After a few minutes of  trying to get her outfit ready, she finally finished and laid it on her bed so that when she gets back home she gets to just change right away and fix herself. 

Suddenly her phone rang so she checked to see who it was, she suddenly had a huge grin and quickly took the call "yoboseyo?" "Morning~ you ready?" It was no other than Bambam "what? Ready for what?" She asked quite confused, Bambam chuckled "Yah! Did you possibly forget what I told you last night?" Ae cha was still trying to figure out what he was talking about but after a few seconds she finally figured it out. 

She sighed then laughed "k now I remember... mianhae" Bambam laughed "you see this is why you should have told me if you were sleepy instead of sleeping while talking to me" Ae Cha was shocked, she didn't think that Bambam would find out "h-how did you know?" She asked, her face started to heat up feeling embarrased "well lets just say it was obvious since you snore a bit" Bambam laughed "YAH!!!" Ae Cha yelled on the other line while Bambam just kept laughing "hey its alright I find it cute" he said which made Ae Cha's face to heat up more and she blushed at his comment, she didn't even say anything after. 

"Hey you still there?" He asked "oh yeah I'm right here" she said "so you ready or no? Just come out whenever I'm already outside waiting see you~" Bambam hang up without even letting her speak *well gee thanks for hanging up on me" Ae Cha thought but then remembering what he said she quickly got her small purse a and headed out. When she got out Bambam had his earphones on so he didn't hear the gate open and he also had his eyes closed so he couldn't see Ae Cha coming out. 

So Ae Cha took this chance to tickle Bambam in which she successfully did "Yah! Hahahahhaha Stop!!!" Bambam yelled while being tickled. Ae Cha never knew that Bambam was this ticklish so now she knows that this is his weakness. Bambam couldn't handle this so he took her hands and brought her closer to him. Their faces was so near, their noses were already touching. Bambam stared at her lovingly then smirked which confused Ae Cha " why are you smirking?" She asked "well maybe because I just thought of a revenge for what you did that I could do right now" Bambam said

"wha-what's th-" before she could even finish her sentence Bambam pulled her in for a kiss on the lips, at first she didn't respond but then after a few seconds she started too. They kissed for quite a time. "Y-yah~ what gave you the right to kiss me" Bambam just shrugged "lets go" he said then grabbed her hand which she didn't question since they have held hands before. They were both nearing school so Ae Cha tried to break their hands but as always Bambam had a stronger grip so she gave up and didn't even bother. 

Bambam smiled at her knowing she gave up to which Ae Cha glared at him "you're explaining" Ae Cha said, Bambam just nodded and smiled "Don't worry I got you" Bambam said and winked which made Ae Cha blush really bad "awh my baby is blushing" he "yah I am not your baby" Ae Cha protested "not YET" emphasizing the word yet "what do you mean yet?" She asked, she can be really slow when it comes to things like this. She looked at Bambam with a puzzled face which Bambam found cute "you're so cute and you'll find out later ok?" So she just nodded. 

As they both got to school people were staring and whispering. Ae Cha hid her face behind Bambam's back because she was too embarrased and scared to what his fangirls will say but Bambam didn't really care he was proud to show everyone. 

________________________________________________________________ Finally updated~ I'm really sorry for the loong wait.. 정말 미안해요~  I just got back from my trip so yeah... here you go guys~ enjoy 

XOXO 

LOVE YOU ALL ♡♡