I Found Her

She's My Nerd

Jin Woo just stared at your back *Just you wait and see Ae Cha you'll be mine again* he thought. Hye Jung glared at Jin Woo even though she never really knew what happened between them but she knows he was the past that Ae Cha talked about before. Jin Woo noticed her glaring so he faced her with the most coldest look ever "What are you looking at?" he said "Your effin ugly face that's what I'm looking at! PROBLEM?!" he scoffed not believing what she just said

"Excuse me? what's your problem?" 'YOU'RE MY PROBLEM YOU DIMWIT!" "What the hell did I ever do to you?" "You're stupid you know that? Obviously not to me but to my bestfriend... STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I'M GOING TO CRUSH EVERY PIECE OF YOU!" she walked out forgetting about the other members. They were all in shock except for one *that's my girl* he thought and walked away glaring at Jin Woo and followed Hye Jung the other members followed. 

Hye Jung texted BamBam telling him to text her if he already found her. "Hye Jung-ah you were awesome! you left him speechless hahaha" Hye Jung just laughed then she got a text thinking it was BamBam but it wasn't. 

To: Jungie <3 

Good Job babe~! You did well~ ;) see you after school ok? 

Love you <3

Fr:..........

She smiled at the text and looked back at the members they were all staring at her "what?" she asked "you know you're very weird.. who texted you that made you smile so big?" Jackson asked "Just someone" they all were a bit suspicious but shrugged it off after a while. Classes now started and Hye Jung have not gotten any text from BamBam. 

---------------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------------

BamBam ran with all his might searching for Ae Cha. He couldn't find her, he looked everywhere but nothing. He kept walking, thinking where Ae Cha could go then a thought came in his head "The park" he whispered and ran with all his might. After 5 minutes or so he reached the place and looked everywhere, he was not able to find her. He felt upset and tired so he lied down on the grass for a bit then sat up. 

He looked around but none, until he turned around a saw a familiar figure sitting by the tree with her head down. He felt alive again and stood up and walked towards the person he poked her "Ae Cha? is that you?" he asked and bent down to look at her face and sure enough he was right, it was Ae Cha he sighed in relief. Ae Cha looked at him and knowing it was BamBam she quickly hugged him and sobbed. 

BamBam was shocked at her actions and froze for a second but hugged her back. He soothed her back "gwaenchana nan yeogi isseo (I'm here).. Just let it all out" and Ae Cha just sobbed until there were no tears left. She pulled herself away from BamBam and wiped her face "Gwaencahan? feeling better?" BamBam asked while holding her hand, she nodded and gave him a slight smile. "Where do you want to go?" "Can we just stay here? I don't feel like walking" she said and BamBam just nodded. 

He made himself comfortable sitting beside her and he's still holding her hand while sitting, they both looked like a real couple. BamBam remembered to text Hye Jung so he grabbed his phone in his pocket and texted her with one hand, Ae Cha tried letting go cause one he was having a hard time texting and two she felt butterflies while holding his hand so she tried to take it away but BamBam just held onto her hand tightly "No i'm not going to take my hand away and you're not going to either" BamBam said and smiled at her then started texting Hye Jung again. 

Without knowing Ae Cha was staring at him while he was texting *why am I feeling this? I'm starting to fall for him..He's different from Jin Woo... Maybe I should just give him a chance.. shou-* her thoughts were cut off when she felt BamBam shaking her shoulder "Oh what?" "I said are you hungry? cause I can go buy food" "Oh no I'm alright thank you though" she smiled and so did he. Ae Cha then yawned, BamBam chuckled *so cute* he thought "Do you wanna sleep?" he asked.

Ae Cha nodded and closed her eyes, she then felt her head being pushed to the side, she opened her eyes and head was on top of BamBam's shoulder. She smiled secretly to herself. They were both silent for a while "Ae Cha?" "Hm?" "Is it ok if I ask about between you and that dude earlier?" She sat up and looked at BamBam, he looked at her "I just wanna know, you don't have too i-" she smiled a bit 

"It's alright, I trust you, but promise me you won't tell anyone?" BamBam nodded and Ae Cha told him who he was in her life before and what she hated about him and what he did that made her not trust guys.....

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! HOW COULD HE!" BamBam yelled and felt angry. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________OOOH so she tells BamBam.. wonder what happened? and I wonder who that 'someone' is in Hye Jung's life....

ENJOY~~~