uh-oh

She's My Nerd

This is going to be Ae Cha's POV ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today was fun and awkard at the same time. Being able to spend time alone with BamBam was pretty good not that I wished for it but you know. I came in my room and did my homework, of course, not a surprise for a nerd like me. After I did that I went on the computer and watched some dramas I cried to some of them, I can't help it I get too emotional. 

My phone vibrated and I got a message from Hye Jung

To: Ae Cha~ 

Hey~ how was your date with BamBam ;) did you have fun? pssh why am I asking of course you did haha

Fr: Hye Jungie~

I didn't give her a reply. I knew that she was going to tease me all night until I burst my bubble and admit that I like BamBam. 

......

Ok I guess I do like him but not that much just a bit. I still can't get over my past. He ruined my whole perspective about guys. *sigh* Anyways my phone kept on ringing and it was Hye Jung texting me nonstop. "Aish this girl" I laughed and replied her telling her to stop. She finally stopped but suddenly my phone rang and it wasn't a message this time I thought it was Hye Jung but it wasn't. I answered it withouth knowing who it was. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered and heard a guys voice I looked at the screen and it was an unknown number. "Yoboseyo? Ae Cha its me..." I recognized hiss voice.. A voice that I could never forget, his voice that I never wanted to hear again. "What do you want?!! why are you calling me??!! how the hell did you get my effin number?!" I yelled through the phone. "Woah Ae Cha calm down.. I got your number from a friend and I just wanted to talk to you" he said. 

"About what?! i have nothing to say to you" "Look Ae Cha I'm sorry for what I did ok?... I wasn't in my right state of mind... Please forgive me.. I've been regretting everything that I did I'm so sorry.. You're the only person I can think of day and night I"m s-" I cut him off I didn't want to hear anymore "NO I'M DONE WITH YOU! YOU'VE LIED TO ME A LOT NOW HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE YOU THIS TIME!! I'm done! I'm hanging up get lost!" I hung up and tears were rolling down my face. 

Everything that he did was still clear to me. I can't forget how he treated me before. I lied down on my bed and curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out until I fell asleep. 

-------------- Next Day ----------------

I woke up looking like crap. Just looking at my eyes you can tell I cried the whole night. I tried my best to cover it up with make up it worked a bit i just hope no one will notice. I walked to school alone because everyone else already left. Hye Jung told me she'll meet me in school *sigh* I swear that girl has been busier than she was before. 

I arrived school and went to my locker and got my things, after I got my things I walked towards my classroom and sat down. All the girls in my class were gossiping about some guy who's new and how they hoped he was in our class these girls -_- 

The bell rang and the teacher came in with the new student I wasn't really paying attention i could care less who he was. i just sat there like I was in my own world. I was just staring somewhere and daydreaming until Hye Jung nudged me "Mm? what?" "You were daydreaming again obviously" I just stared at her and said nothing "k stop that its creepy" she said "Anyways can't you please look at the hot and cute new guy?" she asked I scoffed "Why should I? It's not like he's going to be someone I should care about" 

She glared at me after I said I sighed and gave up "Alright fine!" she smiled and pointed to the front. I looked at the front and was shocked to see who it was, without noticing I slowly stood up and stared at him. Everyone was staring at me and he had that smile that I USED to love. "Annyeong Ae Cha~!" he smiled and waved at me....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heey~ guys I'm really sorry for the late update I was really busy Jeongmal mianhae~ *bows* 

Anways what did you guys think about GOT7's fanclub name? and Anybody excited for their comeback next month? 

CAUSE I AM~!!! hahaha 

Anyways enjoy~ 

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!! ^^