No Escape

She's My Nerd
After a Week 

Everything was the same. Ae Cha gets letter everyday whether it was a letter to cheer her up or just a simple warning where not to go and where to avoid. Ae Cha really liked the fact that someone else is there for her other than Hye Jung. Today Ae Cha was just sitting down on a bench at the garden, relaxing while waiting for lunch to end she was about to fall asleep but something hit her. *ah mwoya.. I was just about to fall asleep* she thought. She looked down and saw a crumpled paper. She smiled a bit thinking that it might be him. She opened the paper and read the message. 

Hey Ae Cha~ 

I think this is the perfect time that we meet. It's already a week and I thought we should meet up. hehe 

Meet me at Mr. Park's room right now. 

She hurriedly took her stuff and went downstairs to Mr. Park's room obviously excited to see who it her admirer is. She was running as if her life was in danger. Heck she was curious. She slowly started walking when she was near Mr. Park's room. She stopped in front of the door to catch her breath, she opened the door but no one was there. She slowly went in and saw no one. She looked at the board and was confused. 

BABO~!!! 

With that one word she knew what was coming. She quickly covered her eyes and there it hit her. Water. Again with the water but this time.... HOT WATER! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" she screamed as hot water was poured on her. "YAH! Be quiet will you!" one of the girl said then started laughing. Her skin was burning. It was all red. Suddenly she didn't feel any water being poured but she was really burning to the point that she is about to faint *I can't escape this someone help me* she thought. She tried running away but she got punched everytime she tried. 

Her energy was slowly draining. Since they haven't really picked on her for like a week they thought that this would be the perfect time to bully her with all their might. She was lying down on the floor. Her face was being drawn by the girls. Until -BANG- the door opened. "YAH WHAT THE HE--" she passed out before she could hear anything else and see who arrived. 

"O-oppa its not what you think" one of the girls said "Oh really now? stop lying you stup-" he looked at her then he noticed that she wasn't moving at all "YAH BIKYEO! (move)" he shoved the girls to the side and kneeled down to see if you were alive. *she passed out* he thought. He quickly picked you up bridal style and glared at the girls who picked on her. 

He ran with all his might and brought her to the clinic. The nurse called the ambulance since Ae Cha was not in a good condition especially with all the hot water that was poured on her. They quickly brought her to the hospital and he waited until the doctor comes out. 

After about an hour the doctor came out "Doc how is she?" he asked "She's fine... but her skin is damaged we treated every burn that she had. Both her arms and legs are covered with bandages since those were the areas that got affected the most also she broke some bones... She needs rest and someone to take care of her. Other than that she will be fine as long as she's being taken care of you can visit her now.. she's in room 300" the doctor said "gamsahabnida" he bowed as the doctor walked away he quickly went to her room. 

As he entered her room. He saw how pale her face was. He was upset for not being there for her when she needed his help, for not protecting her like he usually does. "Ae Cha-yah mianhae~ I promise I'll make those girls pay... and I promise to take care of you" he whispered and slightly kissed her forehead. 

*They should prepare cause things are going down* he thought angrily. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ERMAHGAAASH~ I'm so exhausted because of my essay.. I was planning on updating tomorrow but then I thought of you guys so I just updated because I love you all <3 <3 

 

Anyways things are going to be a bit mean and there might be swears in the next chapter LOL~! Wonder how Ae Cha and him will be ;) 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~! 

LOVE YOU GUYSS~!! <3 <3 <3