Missing You + Hye Jung and ???

She's My Nerd

It's been three days since Ae Cha and Bambam have last talked and damn Bambam is going crazy, he can't even go near her cause everytime he does she avoids him. Ae Cha doesn't want to do this but she's been frustrated lately and she needed to get things our of her mind, if she doesn't then her relationship with Bambam would get worse and she doesn't want that. 

"Bambam come on can't you even cheer up even just for a day?" Yoogyeom asked Bambam just stayed lyingg down on the couch without answering him. He's been sulking for the whole three days they haven't talked and the members are hating this side of him. He hasn't eaten proper meals ever since the day they fought. *will she leave me? is she going to break up with me?* Bambam thought. Ever since they fought Bambam has been haing negative thoughts and its not even helping with the situation right now. 

"You know what this can't do, we're going outside whether you like it or not!" Mark said, he pulled Bambam off the couch and dragged him outside to take a litlle walk. Bambam didn't have a choice, he first walked along with Mark but he decided to walk alone and left the members. The members didn't mind since they knew how he feels. They can tell how hard it is for Bambam right now. 

Meanwhile.... 

Ae Cha decided to take a walk as well. She went to the park where the members were. She wanted to get some air, she feels lonely now that Bambam and the members haven't talked to her. Hye Jung has been busy lately although she still tries her best to try and hang out with Ae Cha. She feels upset that her and Bambam fought. She missed Bambam so much and she feels bad. She knew what Bambam was trying to do, she understood how Bambam just wanted to protect her and was worried. 

Although she knew that, she totally ignored that and just went on with what she wanted without thinking what the members have done for her. They've done so much and this is what she gives in return... *Damn Ae Cha get yourself together and apologize* she thought. She felt her eyes getting watery *Damn Ae Cha what is wrong with you* she thought again. She sat down at bench nearby and tried to calm herself down which seemed to not work as the tears just keep falling. 

She tried to stop but it just wouldn't. Suddenly she felt someone hug her she looked up to see that it was no other than her precious boyfriend who she misses so much. "Shhhh why do you always cry?" Bambam asked "Bambam I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what I said.. I know you just wanted to protect me but I was stubborn and I just thought of myself without thinking of how you guys just wanted the best for me. You guys have done so much for me but all I did was think about what I wanted. I guess I was being selfish... I'm sorry" Ae Cha cried and Bambam shaked his head.

"No babe, it's not your fault. I admit I was a bit too much and I'm sorry for that. The members are too. For these past days I've been thinking and you were right I was too much and I didn't think about how you felt but I really just wanted to protect you and be a good boyfriend that you can be proud of" Bambam said and looked at her "During these past days I've been going crazy, a day without you I felt like dying. Not being able to hug you, kiss you or looking at those gorgeous eyes of yours I felt like half of my life has been taken away from me. I missed you" Bambam smiled a bit and so did Ae Cha. "I missed you too" she said. 

Bambam took this chance and kissed Ae Cha, which Ae Cha gladly responded too. And their little make out session began (LOL). "AHEM!!" Jackson coughed loudly enough for them to hear. Bambam pulled away and they both laughed "and of course he had to ruin the moment" Bambam whispered to Ae Cha and she just laughed. "Hey Ae Cha were sorry for what happened, we promise we won't be that protective and we'll give you the space you want when you need to" JB said and Ae Cha nodded "I'm sorry too~" 

The members and Ae Cha were walking around the park. "I'm glad you two or good now! I don't want to see another depressed Bambam" Mark said "Don't worry it won't happen again but there's something different about you Bambam" Ae Cha stopped walking and looked at Bambam from head to toe "have you eaten proper meals?" she asked "Uh yes" "LIES!" the members yelled together. Ae Cha eyed Bambam "Ok fine I haven't ok? How the heck am I supposed to eat properly when you're not with me?" Bambam pouted "YA! stop that!" Young Jae yelled. 

"Hahahaha arasseo let's go eat!" Ae Cha said. They all decided to order and eat chicken at home. 

After eating they decided to watch a movie. In the middle of the movie someone's phone rang "Ya! answer that!" JB said. The owner left the living room and went to the balcony "Yoboseyo?" "Oppa~! how are you?" the person on the other line said "Hey jagi~ I'm good and I miss you where are you?" he asked "Oppa I miss you too~ I'm still busy with the business and all.. I'm sorry we haven't hang out for a while.. I promise I'll make it up to you~!" the person said "Arasseo~ you should go back now I'll come by later and help~ I miss you and I love you my Hye Jung~!" "Miss you and love you too oppa~ bye" they both hung up the phone. 

"Ahem" Ae Cha coughed "So.... anything I should know about?" Ae Cha asked and smirked. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So who could Hye Jung's mystery GOT7 boyfie be? hmmmm....

hehe anyways enjoy guys~!