He's gone..

She's My Nerd

Two weeks after the incident everything went back to normal. When Ae Cha got back to school everyone was asking her a lot of questions and of course she answered them no matter how many times she has answered the same questions. 

Jin Woo has changed a bit. He became a lot more calm and he talks to other people now, not like before where he just sits down by himself, he made friends and he became friends with the members as well. Ae Cha and him talk from time to time. She appreciated his effort of trying to be close again. They both would sometimes walk home together when Bambam has practices. 

Today Ae Cha was a bit confused cause she is usually greeted by Jin Woo every morning but he's not here. It's not that she's falling for him but she just likes Jin Woo being there as a friend. She walked around the halls and there was no sign of him. *Where could he be?* she thought. Just then "Yah yah did you hear? Jin Woo apparently is leaving" one girl said while walking with her friend. Upon hearing that Ae Cha blocked them "What are you guys talking about?" she asked. 

"Oh sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo~" they bowed and so did Ae Cha "Do you not know sunbaenim?" the girl asked and Ae Cha shaked her head "What? Am I suppose to know something?" she asked "Omo sunbaenim Jin Woo oppa is leaving today.." Ae Cha's eyes widen "What do you mean he's leaving?" "He's going abroad to finish his schooling.. I heard his flight is today I'm not sure what time though... jinjja mollaseoyo?" Ae Cha nodded "You guys can go.. sorry for blocking" she said and thanked the girls. 

*What? He's leaving? why didn't he tell me?* she thought. She was walking back to her classroom and Bambam was going towards her way since his classroom is four classrooms away from her, he greeted her but he didn't get any response *mwoya?* Bambam was confused. Her face was completely blank, he ran up to her "Babe what's wrong?" he asked shaking her trying to wake her up "what? did you say something?" she asked, Bambam looked at her worried. 

"I said what's wrong? you seem out of it today" he said. Suddenly tears fell down Ae Cha's face, his eyes widen "What's wrong? why are you suddenly crying?" he asked. Ae Cha doesn't even know herself, the weeks when she spent most of her time with Jin Woo she enjoyed those times, its like how they were before everything happened even before they dated they were both really close. She misses him, she missed him. She's not in love with him or anything. 

It's just... he is like a brother to her now, and him leaving without telling her just doesn't seem right to her. She explained to Bambam and he just hugged her, he understands how Ae Cha is feeling, he knows how they both got their old friendship back and he respects that. "Shhh everything will be alright.. He will comeback soon ok?" he looked at Ae Cha and caressed her cheek. "I love you" he blurted out of nowhere which made Ae Cha smile and laugh. 

"You are really random" she said and smiled, he smiled back "That's the face I want to see,," he leaned and they both kissed, through the kiss they smiled. Bambam pulled away and looked at her frowning "what?" she asked "You haven't answered me yet" he said Ae Cha looked at him confused "What are you talking about?" "I said I love you but you didn't reply" she laughed at him and his cuteness "Was the kiss not enough?" she asked laughing and he just shaked his head and laughed.

Ae Cha pecked him on the lips "I love you too pabo" she said and they just smiled at each other.

"YAH! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS! WILL YOU STOP?! IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING! SHEESH AND GET YOUR BUTTS TO CLASS!!" Jackson yelled, although he is far from the two he still sees them.  Bambam and Ae Cha laughed and went seperate ways since Jackson asked them too sheesh.

During class Ae Cha listened but spaced out at times.. *He's really gone...* she thought and went back to taking notes. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated~ sorry for the long wait~

I moved houses so yeah I was quite busy... sorry but here you go guys~~

It's almost ending :'(