Hanging out ^^

She's My Nerd

Walking out the caf Ae Cha was feeling upset. Everytime she sees Jin Woo her whole mood just turns upside down. The more she sees him the more she feels disgusted and used and hurt. Bambam made his way to Ae Cha, he knew how Ae Cha feels when she sees Jin Woo, he's the only one that understands her for now. If the members knew and if Hye Jung knew Jin Woo would have been in the hospital right now. He grabbed Ae Cha's hand and led her to the little garden the school has. 

They sat down at the bench and looked at each other, Ae Cha eyes were teary, she's about to break down but she's trying not too since Bambam right in front of her. "Don't hold it in.. Just cry if you want, I know how hard it is for you and I will always be here for you" Bambam said as he caressed Ae Cha's cheeks, and just with those words Ae Cha broke down crying in front of him. Bambam quickly hugged her and was patting her back "gwaenchana... Just let it all out" he said which made Ae Cha break down into tears more. 

Members came rushing when they saw Ae Cha in tears, they might not know the real story but they can tell that she's having the hardest time. Ae Cha might not know this but GOT7 has always watched out for her, even before she and Bambam became a couple. They knew you weren't like this before, she wasn't a nerd before nor was she ever bullied before until you moved to another school. Ae Cha used to be in the same class as Yoo Gyeom and Hye Jung. They were not that close but they were friends. 

From time to time they would eat together during lunch or go home together, Ae Cha was loved by everyone before she moved to another school for a year. GOT7 knew half of your story through Yoo Gyeom and that's why they are always looking out for her without her knowing. After you left to move to another school for a year Yoo Gyeom and Hye Jung became clueless to what happened to you. When she came back she was the same to Hye Jung but not that much to Yoo Gyeom. She lost trust after what happened, and after knowing that Yoo Gyeom became a kingka she was more careful.

And now that they are seeing her upset and seeing her cry, they want to know the truth. The truth that will answer their questions. Ae Cha calmed down she pulled away from the hug and looked at Bambam, she could see that Bambam was really worried "Thank you and I'm sorry" she said, Bambam shaked his head and smiled "No need to thank me, I am your boyfriend and no need to be sorry" he said comforting Ae Cha. Ae Cha turned to the other members and Hye Jung and gave a little smile "I'm sorry for making you guys worried" she said, they shaked their head and gave Ae Cha an assuring smile "We'll always be here for you" JB said.

"Gyeom-ah I'm sorry for ignoring you" she said, Yoo Gyeom smiled "Yah~ no need as long as were fine now I am ok with that" they smiled at each other "But hey Ae Cha I know it might be the wrong time to ask but what's the real deal between you and Jin Woo? what happened?" Jackson asked to which he got a punch in the arm from Mark and JB "Yah!" JB yelled. Ae Cha laughed "Maybe soon I'll tell you but right now... we need to get to class before we're marked late." Everyone nodded "Oh Ae Cha can we go to your plade after school?" Mark asked. Ae Cha nodded, she wanted to forget about Jin Woo so might as well hang out with everyone so that she could forget about it. 

----------------------------------------------------- After school (let's skip class time kekeke) -----------------------------------------------------

Ae Cha and Bambam were walking to Ae Cha's place, the other members decided to buy snacks and beverages for tonight. "Hey will your mom be home?" Bambam asked nervously, Ae Cha started laughing "Yah what are you laughing at?" he asked "You!" Bambam was confused "What? why?" he asked "Are you nervous? cause you seem like you are" Ae Cha teased Bambam just walked ahead without answering Ae Cha's question. 

"YAH~! How can you leave me!" Ae Cha whined as she tried catching up with Bambam, he looked back and pouted "It's not funny ok? geez" Ae cha giggled "Fine I'll stop and to answer your question, no my mom isn't here, she went on a business trip yesterday she'll be back tomorrow evening" Bambam nodded, he was a bit disappointed but a bit relieved as well, he wanted to meet her mom but at the same time he doesn't... he's just nervous that's all. "Does your mom know we're coming over?" he asked. Ae Cha nodded "I called her earlier to let her know"

"Babe... about Jackson hyung's question earlier... Are you planning to tell them?" he asked "*sigh* I haven't thought about it but I might as well... hiding it from them won't help and besides I trust them... I feel bad for not telling Hye Jung" Ae Cha said sadly "Hey~ don't be sad, I'm sure Hye Jung understands to why you haven't told her afterall she is your bestfriend" Bambam said assuring Ae Cha that it will be fine. 

They both reached Ae Cha's house and they both decided to clean the house while waiting and they got the table ready as well as some dvd's in case the members and Hye Jung wasnted to watch some. After a few minutes the doorbell rang Bambam went and opened the door. The members have arrived. They placed the food on the table and they started eating. 

The house was silent but now it's filled with loud laughter and everyone being loud, especially Jackson. Everyone was in the living room sharing some random stories. "Yaaah~ it's been a long time since we've done this" Jr. said "I know and it feels nice that we're talking like this" Young Jae added "Guys..." Ae Cha called and made everyone have her attention. "I trust you all and I know that you won't say a thing...." she started "I know you guys have been wondering to why I hate Jin Woo so much and I'm ready to tell you why" she said looking at everyone's eyes. 

"Ae Cha don't force yourself" Mark said "No it's alright, I'm not forced too, I just want everyone to know the truth and it's kind of tiring to keep it a secret from all of you" 

"So here it goes...." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE'S FINALLY GONNA SAY IT GUYS!!!

Sorry for the very late update! I really am sorry~!