Confession

She's My Nerd

Ae Cha finally got out of the hospital. She's now walking to school with Hye jung. They were both talking non stop. "I can't believe that a kingka likes you jinjja daebak!" "Aish geumanhae! you've been saying that for like the 50th time... jebal geumanhae" Ae Cha begged "Arasseo mianhae... It's just you know its very rare for a kingka to like someone like us. Well maybe except for you I mean if you weren't wearing this glasses you would be MUCH MORE prettier than the queenka's" Hye Jung said "I don't really care and if someone actually does like me, they should like me for who I am not becuase of how I look" Ae Cha said.

Ae Cha doesn't like the fact that most, not all, of the guys just look at how a girl looks. *sigh* As they were both talking they arrived at the school gates. "Ae Cha-ssi!" someone called Ae Cha, she quickly looked up to see who it was. "Ne?" the person was panting. It was one of the kingka's. Everyone started whispering "Omo why is oppa calling her?" *this is not going to go well* Ae Cha thought.  

"YAH! WILL YOU GUYS STOP WHISPERING! I CAN FRICKIN HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING!" Mark said. He was the one who called her, of course she wouldn't know him but she doesn't really care. "Damn they just don't stop... anyways hi there uhhh.. My uhm friend wanted me to give you this" He smiled at her and gave her a letter. "Oh uhmm gamsahabnida" she bowed and walked away with Hye Jung. "What does it say?" She asked "Wait I haven't opened it." She opened the letter and read it. 

"It said to meet him by the garden at lunch or where I usually sit at lunch" she said boringly. "Yah aren't you a bit excited?" Hye Jung asked "Ani.. why should I?" Ae Cha said and walked away to her class leaving Hye Jung dumbfounded. "Aish seriously what's wrong with her.." "BOO!" "OMAYA! Damn you scared me!" "Hahahaha mianhae aren't you going to class yet?" "eo? oh yeah i'm going now I'll see you later oppa!" "Arasseo jagiya oh wait" Hye Jung looked at him "Wae?" He looked around to see if anyone was in the same hallway. Luckily there was none he quickly hugged her and kissed her "You can go now" he said with a smile on his face. She just smiled back and waved goodbye and ran to her class.

------------- Lunch ------------------

Ae cha took her lunch and went to the garden. When she was near the bench that she usually sits at, she saw a rose, a pink rose to be exact. She took and looked around then she remembered that her 'admirer' told her to go to the garden. She saw a note by the rose and took it and opened it. 

Turn Around 

It said. She turned around and saw a boy with a bouquet of flowers. He walked towards her with a smile on his face "Here for you" "oh uhmm thanks" they both stood there awkwardly. "Do you... uhm know me?" he asked "Even though I've seen you a couple of times before I am sorry but I really don't know you" she said. She was a bit sorry but his name didn't really matter to her. "Oh gwaenchana I'm... BamBam" he waved at her. "ah ne annyeong... bambam-ssi why did you ask me to come here?" she asked. 

"Oh stop with the formalities were the same age ok?" she nodded "I told you to come here because I wanted to tell you something... Here it goes... I've seen you a lot of times when I first came here.. I was really attracted to you.. Your eyes are really pretty... I think you're really pretty with or without glasses.. the way you smile just drives me crazy your laugh is really cute.. I've fallen for you a long time ago but i really didn't have the guts to tell you my pride took over me and I guess this time I didn't want to hide it anymore.. I wanna protect you from everything everytime I see you I feel complete, When I see people hurting you it hurts me to see you in pain.. and the fact that I didn't do anything makes me mad... so this time I'm not going to let anyone hurt you nor touch you.. I like you Ae Cha I really do.. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"I uuuhhhhh....." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOH HE CONFESSED YOU GUYS ERMAHGAAASH~!! what do you guys think will happen? Do you guys think she'll say yes?

And Hye Jung and her "oppa" hahaha wonder who that guy is... hmmmm 

HAVE FUN READING YOU GUYS~~!!! XOXO Love you all <3 <3 

Don't forget to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ^^

I'm sorry for the late update you guys~ Jinjja mianhaeyo~ 죄송합니다~ 

I'll do a double update next time promise!! ^^