Rejected but determined

She's My Nerd

"I uhhhh... *sigh* look I'm sorry but I can't I don't like you in that way but I am thankful that you were there for me but I just can't. I'm sorry" Ae Cha looked at BamBam, he was just staring at her with teary eyes. "Oh ok I can't really force you since I don't really have the right too... I'll see you then" BamBam left with a sad face. "BamBam-ah! Yah~!" Ae Cha tried calling him but he wouldn't listen. 

BamBam was walking down the hallways with a depressed face. "Yah~ How did it go? " Yoogyeom out of nowhere came and asked, BamBam shaked his head "She.... She rejected me.. She said she doesn't like me in that way" *sigh* Yoogyeom felt bad for BamBam as well as the other members. "Yah yah gwaenchana! himnae!" Jackson said, BamBam just nodded. "You can't just give up like that!" Jr. said.

BamBam looked at him "Mwo? Hyung she said she doesn't like me how can I not give up" "PABO! If you really sincerely like her you can't just give up like that and besides she doesn't know you that well, maybe if you guys became friends you never know she might like you" JB said. "Hyung but-" BamBam was cut off by Youngjae "YAH! DO YOU LIKE HER OR NOT?!" "I DO! I REALLY REALLY LIKE HER!" "Then go and get her! Don't give up! you have to show her how you feel and what you're like!" Youngjae yelled at him. 

BamBam knew his hyungs were right. He quickly dashed out of the hallway and went to the garden. There he saw Ae Cha eating. "I'm not giving up on you" he said in front of her. "What are you talking about?" she asked "I'm saying I can't just give up after you said no" "But-" "No buts! Give me a chance to show you, to show you what I really am, to show that I actually really like you.. Please Ae Cha" He begged, Ae Cha was shocked to see this side of a Kingka, who would knew a kingka would beg to have another chance. "A-arasseo... I'll give you a chance" BamBam's face lit up. 

"GOMAWO! JINJJA GOMAWO!" He gave her an eye smile, he felt really happy. Ae Cha approved because she felt touched, she saw the sincerity in his eyes so she thought that maybe she should and she did  "Are you able to meet up with me after school?" BamBam asked "Oh... uh sure?" "Alright I'll see you later then in front" He waved goodbye and left. Ae Cha just smiled feeling happy. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys~ It's a short chapter. I felt lazy so yeah 

SOWI~ mianhaeyo~ 

Anyways here you go~ ^^