Free Day + Dance = Love

She's My Nerd

As Ae Cha and BamBam were walking in, still holding hands, they were both looking around the campus with all the little stations each classroom had. They both wanted to go the booth where you can take silly pictures, they both agreed to go together. As they reached her classroom, since they were in different classes BamBam felt upset that he couldn't hold her hand anymore or have her near him. Ae Cha looked at him and smiled, slowly letting go to which BamBam held on, more, tightly. "Yah you have to let go, I have to go in and people are watching" Ae Cha whispered the last part "I don't care ok? and no I don't want to let go" BamBam said cutely, Ae Cha laughed "Mian but you need to let go" she said BamBam suddenly thought of something. Without letting go of her, he dragged her with him to his classroom "Yah what are you doing" she asked "Well you see since it is free day we just need to go to class for attendance and then leave to go with other people from other classes" she were shocked at he said

Honestly she forgot about that but because Bambam said it she remembered, she sighed in defeat so she just followed Bambam to his classroom. Both have reached his classroom and they both went in, as they both were going in she felt eyes on them and she could here them whispering although she couldn't hear what they were saying she knew it was definitely about them, Bambam greeted his teacher and said that he is here without even noticing the eyes of other people. After the teacher marked him and told him he could leave so they both left. They reached her classroom and when they went in a bunch of ooooooh's were heard especially from the members.

Bambam was shocked to see his hyungs in her classroom "Oh? hyung why are you all here?" "Yah we know you too well! Now that you're glued to her obviously you're not going to stay in your classroom like before.. You would obviously be following her" Jackson teased and everyone started laughing, Bambam's face is now tomato red which made JB and caused his face to be more red.

After a few hours

All of you were sitting down just talking about random stuff. They all just came from every station the school had and they have an hour left till school is done and then they can get ready for the dance tonight. Bambam kept taking pictures of Ae Cha and him. They were both having a fun time until "Ae Cha!" someone yelled, Ae Cha looked at where the voice  came from and she frowned "What do you want Jin Woo?" she asked annoyed "I was just going to give you this, I know these are your favorite" he said she gave it back to him "I already ate those and I don't want to eat anymore" she said coldly before Jin woo could say anything the bell rang which made them to stand up from their seats and left, leaving Jin woo with his fists clenched especially when he saw Bambam hold her hand. 

*I will get you back Ae cha* he thought. 

The whole group was walking home together, everyone was talking and laughing at Jackson's dorkiness. but then everyone had to split since they have to go home to get ready. While everyone was saying their goodbye's Ae cha noticed something. She was looking at Hye jung's wrist and then she looked at one of the members wrist *Oh? why do they have the same bracelets* she wondered and dazed but then she got woken up by Bambam "Yah what are you looking at?" he asked "Oh what nothing" he just nodded and brought you home. 

When she got home she dashed to the bathroom and took a quick shower then she took her dress and put it on then she did her make up. Took her a good 2 hours to fix herself then she was ready. 

Bambam picked her up. He was waiting outside, his brother agreed to bring them to the dance. When Ae Cha come down and greet Bambam, his eyes widens and looked at her from head to toe which made Ae cha feel insecure "Does it look bad?" she asked Bambam then quickly shaked his head "No! You look gorgeous" Bambam said lovingly and took her hand and guided her towards the car. Him being a gentleman opened and closed the door for her. 

They finally reached their destination and went in. They met up with the other members and Hyejung. Time went by and everyone was dancing on the dance floor. Then the DJ changed the song "This is for all the lovely couples out there" the song was changed to a slow ballad song for every couple to dance to. Bambam then grabbed Ae Cha and they slow danced. They were both staring at each other smiling. 

"Ae Cha~" he called "hmm?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with flowers in his hands. Ae Cha was shocked, everyone was cheering for Bambam and Ae Cha. Bambam was afraid he would get rejected again so he closed his eyes hoping she would say yes, suddenly he felt the flowers were slipping through his hands so he looked up only to see Ae Cha smiling and nodding. 

Bambam looked at her "Is that a yes?" he asked, Ae Cha then nodded and smiled at him. Without warning Bambam pecked her lips a couple of times then hugged her "Thank you" he whispered. She hugged him tightly and so did Bambam.

A new couple has been born.

Everyone was cheering for them. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!! NEW COUPLE BORN!!! WOOOHOOOO~ 

Enjoy guys~~!!