Left Alone

She's My Nerd

Ae Cha was sitting on her desk beside Hye Jung and doing work that their teacher gave them. She was so focused on her work that she jumped when she felt someone poke her arm, she looked up and it was her classmate Hana "Oh I'm so sorry did I scare you?" she asked you shooked your head "No it's alright, anyways did you need something or..?" she smiled at Ae Cha "Oh I was just going to give this to you.. Someone told me to give it to you so here you go" She gave her a note "Oh uhm thanks who is it from?" "Oh he told me not to tell you and that you'll find out when you read it" "Oh alright Thank You~" Ae Cha was wondering who 'he' was. 

She opened the note and read it when she saw who it was from she smiled. Hye Jung noticed her grin and took the letter out of Ae Cha's hand "YAH!" "OW! don't yell sheesh anyways I guess I'm going with you" Ae Cha glared at her and laughed 'I guess you are.. where do you think we're going?" Ae Cha was secretly hoping they could go back to the park because she remembers the first time that they were together alone and talked as if they knew each other for a long time, Ae Cha was now day dreaming until...

"YAH! why did you slap me?" Ae Cha yelled and slapped Hye Jung back "Hahahaha mianhae but you were daydreaming AGAIN for the nth time! What's going on your head lately? Anyways the bell rang lets go" "Oh nothing's going on and oh if you were just going to tell me the bell rang you could have just poked my arm instead slapping it which hurt btw" Ae Cha pouted and rubbed her arm "Arasseo I won't do it again I'm sorry" Ae Cha just nodded.

Ae Cha and Hye Jung were walking towards the gate where they will meet GOT7, they were the ones who sent the note telling them that they wanted to hang out with them. "Hey Girls~" Youngjae greeted them they both waved and smiled "So where we going?" Ae Cha asked. "Anywhere" JB answered back. So all them just walked around the streets of Seoul and just went to different shops and bouth stuff. 

While all of them were walking Ae Cha and BamBam were ahead of everyone else and were too busy chatting that they didn't even notice that the others left them. They were talking until BamBam's stomach growled and they both laughed "We should probably eat" BamBam said and Ae Cha laughed and nodded "Hey guys wh-" BamBam turned around to ask the members but was shocked that the members were not behind them "Where did they go?" BamBam quickly called Jackson "HYUUUUNG WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" BamBam was a bit mad at them because they left him and Ae Cha alone not that he's against it or anything. 

"I'm at home and the others are probably at their homes too why?" "You're seriously asking me why? YOU ALL FRICKIN LEFT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!" "Don't yell geez, I'll turn deaf if you keep yelling and I'm your hyung you shouldn't be yelling, well it wasn't our fault that you two were ignoring us and shouldn't you be happy that we left?" "Sorry and yeah I am fine with that but you guys could've at least said something but anyways fine I'll see you tomorrow" Jackson just laughed and hung up. 

"Sorry about that they left because we were apparently ignoring them so yeah" "Oh no that's alright" Ae Cha smiled *I'm fine as long as you're with m- OH WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING* she mentally slapped herself for saying that "So where should we eat?" she asked "let's go there" BamBam pointed at the food stall and they both walked there and sat down in one of the tables. They both ordered and ate. 

"I'm so full my stomach hurts" BamBam complained "Well you should've eaten slower and you should've eaten less, you have a big appetite.. Fatty hahaha" BamBam looked at Ae Cha "Did you just call me fat?" "No.. Maybe.. Yes" BamBam looked at her surprised but then smirked "Oh so I'm fat huh?" He was now sitting so close to Ae Cha that Ae Cha almost fell she stared at him and stood up then ran for her life "yah! wait for me" BamBam yelled. he stood up and paid for their food. 

He ran out of the stall and found Ae Cha walking, he ran up to her and back hugged her Ae Cha was in shock "I'm not fat" BamBam whispered in her ears "C-can y-you please l-let g-go?" Ae Cha pleaded she was standing in her place frozen she couldn't move her legs. "I won't let you go until you tell me that I'm not fat" "O-ok you're not fat now please let go"

"On second though I won't let go" She was now freaking out thinking of what to do she was wiggling try to get out of BamBam's hug but then BamBam turned her around and looked at her lovingly "I Love You" BamBam quickly kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly "I'm sorry for doing that out of nowhere I just wanted you to know that" Ae Cha was lost her words and just stared at BamBam "We should go home" BamBam said, Ae Cha just nodded she didn't know what else to say. 

After 20 minutes of walking in silence they reached Ae Cha's house "Thank You for bringing me home and for everything" "Yeah no problem" They smiled at each other, "Go in I'll leave when I see you're already inside" Ae Cha nodded and bowed but before she opened the door she turned around and said "I loved the flowers btw.. Thenk You for giving me those" She smiled sweetly at him and waved goodbye. When she was inside BamBam looked at her window and smiled *I had fun today Ae Cha~* BamBam thought and left with a smile. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys~ Sorry for the long wait~ 

AIN'T BAMBAM SWEET hahahaha

Anyways Enjoy~