Secret Admirer

She's My Nerd

Hey Ae Cha~ 

You may or may not know me but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for not standing up for you.

I am sorry for not helping you. You see I really like you. I've liked you ever since I saw you.

I want to help you but I can't.  I seem to be very afraid of helping you. 

Anyways I just want you to know that I'll always be here and I'll try my hardest to protect from those girls. 

and remember I LOVE YOU ~!    I LIKE YOU~! 

PS. YOUR SECRET  ADMIRER <3 

"Yaaaah~! DAEBAK! someone likes you" Hye Jung said. "I know and I find it weird I mean c'mon I'm a nerd who would like a nerd?" "this person would" Hyejung smirked as she waved the letter in front of her face, Ae cha just glared. Hye Jung could not stop reading the letter she felt really happy that someone actually likes Ae Cha. "Hye Jung-ah what do I do?" Ae Cha asked. "About what? This letter?" Ae Cha nodded "Just keep it." Ae Cha just nodded. 

"Who would send this though?" Ae Cha thought then she remembered that she heard someone sneezed *could it be that person? hmmm maybe* "Hey c'mon we have to the bell just rang" Hye Jung said "eo arasseo" They both walked out of the library and went to class.

During class she couldn't concentrate. She kept thinking about the letter, she kept wondering about why they would send her a letter that says I like you on it. *I mean who would like me like seriously?* she thought. Her thoughts were cut off when she felt a paper thrown to her. She looked at the paper and shrugged she didn't even bother picking it up. Then suddenly another paper was thrown to her. This time with a note.

Open the paper 

The note said. She quickly looked around to see who threw it but everyone behind her seems to be busy listening to the teacher. So with curiousity she took the paper and opened it. 

Hey~ How you doing? Feeling better? I hope that Chocolate Milk that I gave you made you  feel better ^_^ 

Again she panicked. It was someone from their class who bought her chocolate milk. *How the heck does this person know that choco milk makes me feel better* she thought. She once again looked back behind her. The Kingka's were there but she doesn't think it's them. Other guys were there but most of them have girfriends and the rest were girls. The rest of the class went by fast. 

Classes has now ended and like always she goes out last. When everyone left she stood up took her stuff and she went to her locker. While walking towards her locker she didn't notice that someone wsa running from behind. The person running seemed to be in a hurry and slightly hit Ae Cha on the side of her shoulders the person didn't mean too. He quickly said sorry without looking at her and ran for his life. Ae Cha just kept walking and didn't even bother saying anything. 

When she was near her locker she saw the person that was running earlier. *Why the hell is her running* she thought while opening her locker. When she opened there she saw another letter. She quickly took it and opened it. 

Hey~ 

Please do what I say... Don't go out at the front doors, leave through the back doors. Some girls are waiting for you at the front because it seems like they found out that you have a secret admirer which is me by the way hehe ^_^ Anyways just do what say and go through the back doors because I don't want you getting hurt and this is the only way I can protect you ok? I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous ;) 

PS. Your admirer <3

She felt really happy that her 'admirer' warned her. She quickly took her stuff and went home with a smile on her face. 

GOT7's POV:

Everyone was rushing out of the door and so were we. "Yah where should we go?" asked Jackson "Hyung let's go to your place and play video games" Young Jae said "Should we?" Jackson asked. "NO! We've gone to your house everyday this week let's go somewhere else" Mark said. "Let's go to the arcade then" Young Jae said and everyone nodded. 

As we walked out we saw a bunch of girls standing around "Yah yogiseo mwohae? (What are you doing here?)" JB asked one of the girls. The girl had a huge smile on her face "Geunyang oppa We're just waiting for Ae Cha to come out." JB quickly snapped at her and told her to leave but the girl didn't leave. Jr. said that they should just leave since they are a waste of time "Kaja" Jr. said and looked around "Wait! how come there's only six of us?" Mark asked they looked around and looked for the other member but they couldn't find him.  

Suddenly the other member came back panting "Yah eodigasseo?" JB asked "Mianhe hyung.. uhhh I had to.. go to the washroom" "Why are you panting then?" JB asked. "uhmmm I thought you guys would leave without me" he said "Hahaha do you really think we would leave one of our maknaes behind?" he just shook his head and laughed. 

They all went out of the school yard and left to go the arcade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So heey~ guyss~ Anybody guess who that maknae is? It should be obvious... Hahahaha 

Anyways have a great weekend you guys~! 

OH AND PLEASE DO COMMENT I LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT <3 AND SUBSCRIBE TOO <3