Ae Cha's past

She's My Nerd

Ae Cha has been in her new school for about 8 months now. Everything was perfectly fine. She has a boyfriend, Jin Woo, he was sweet to her. They would always go out on weekends and eat out. 

Jin Woo seemed very sweet to Ae Cha he was very protective. They've been dating for about 6 months now. Although they've been dating for quite a while they haven't even kissed yet, but Jin Woo respected that and just accepted the fact that he might never be able to kiss her.

Jin Woo and Ae Cha planned to go out this weekend again. Jin Woo invited his friends and they planned to go to the movies. And just have a little picnic. 

That's what Ae Cha thought. 

The day they went was a horrible day for her. As planned they did go to the movies and went to the park for a little picnic. During the picnic they talked and laughed a lot. They were happily chatting until Ae Cha suddenly fell asleep. 

Jin Woo and his friends quickly went and grabbed Ae Cha and carried her to Jin Woo's house. There they left Jin Woo and Ae Cha alone and let Jin Woo do what he wanted. 

After a few minutes Ae Cha was still sleeping and Jin Woo was taking Ae Cha's pants and shirt off of her. This was the real side of Jin Woo. He wasn't as sweet as Ae Cha thought. 

He was kissing her all over and doing whatever he wanted without her permission. After a few minutes Ae Cha woke up. Luckily she did before she lost her V card. She noticed what Jin Woo was doing. 

She felt disgusted she was crying. She kicked Jin Woo and slapped him. She was about to take her clothes until Jin Woo took her wrist and slammed her against the wall "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" He yelled. 

Before Ae Cha could even answer Jin Woo kissed her but Ae Cha pushed him and slapped him quite a few times. Jin Woo was down to the floor and Ae Cha took this chance to put her clothes on and leave his house. 

She has her clothes now and what's left is leaving. As she was about to leave Jin Woo grabbed her again and slammed her to the wall. His grip was stronger this time. Ae Cha was crying "How can you Jin Woo? And to think that I thought you were the nicest." She said. 

"Well you are wrong Ae Cha! You are hella wrong! You were too easy, the only reason why I dated you was because of this. Do you even know how hard it was for me to wait!" He stated staring at Ae Cha puffy eyes.

"Well you're stupid Jin Woo! Yes I was easy but that doesn't mean you'll easily get what you want from me" she said and kicked Jin Woo's private part and she ran towards the but before she left "I'm breaking up with you" after she said this she ran as fast as she could.

She arrived home and luckily her mom wasn't there to see her. She thought Jin Woo would stop but no. She was wrong. 

The next day she ignored and avoided Jin Woo. But Jin Woo obviously found a way to talk to her. "Yah~! Do you think you can escape from me?" Jin Woo said but Ae Cha didn't reply and stayed quiet. She just glared at him.

"ARE YOU NOT GOING TO TALK?!!" Jin Woo yelled damn he was pissed. You see Jin Woo gets what Jin Woo wants. The girls he has dated they've done it and this was the first time someone said no and even kicked him there. 

Ae Cha still didn't answer which made Jin Woo pissed off more. Without hesitation he punched and kicked Ae Cha. Ae Cha was crying hard on the floor. 야! 진우야 그만해! 여자잖아! (YA! Jin Woo-yah stop she's a girl)" one of Jin Woo's friends said. 

But the stubborn Jin Woo did not even listen. He slapped Ae Cha as hard as he could. Luckily someone was coming there way which made Jin Woo stop. They quickly left Ae Cha and ran for their lives. 

Ae Cha passed out on the floor and was seen by a student who passed by. She was quickly brought to the nurse's room and her wounds were treated there. Her mom came and was worried. She hasn't told her mom about what Jin Woo tried to do. 

Ae Cha's mom was crying and holding her hand telling her to wake up. After 30 minutes of sleeping Ae Cha finally woke up and tapped her mom on the shoulder. Her mom stood up and hugged her daughter. They were crying for quite a while then decided to go home.

When they arrived home Ae Cha and her mom had a heart to heart talk and there Ae Cha shared everything that happened and that's when they decided to leave and go back to their real home. Ae Cha's mom was upset and she wanted to talk to Jin Woo's parents but Ae Cha stopped her and said to just leave them and go quietly.

And they did. They came back but after that incident Ae Cha has become more quiet. Everyday she had nightmares and it wasn't helping her to forget about the incident. 

Ae Cha had a few months to go back to school but they decided to just wait until the next year so that she could regain herself and maybe try to forget. 

Although Ae Cha did not forget about what happened, it was still clear in her memories but she decided not to think about it. And just lived on with her life. 

And that's when she came back and met Hye Jung again.

------------------------ END OF FLASHBACK --------------------

As she finished the story Hye Jung hugged her. Hye Jung didn't know how much pain Ae Cha was in. The GOT7 members were furious. They couldn't let this go. 

"There goes my story, I hope you guys won't do anything and please keep this a secret" Ae Cha begged but the members doesn't seem to like the idea of not doing anything about this. "Ae Cha we will keep this a secret but how are we going to go to schokl without wanting to punch Jin Woo?" Jackson said 

"I know you guys might be angry but please just don't do anything I trust you guys, if you do something this matter might get worst and you guys don't know what Jin Woo is capable of and I'm scared he might do something worst to you guys. So please just stay out of it for now" Ae Cha begged the members 

"But" Jackson was stopped by Mark "We promise Ae Cha" Mark said but they obviously won't leave this alone.

_________________________________________________________________

헐~ poor Ae Cha! Stupid Jin Woo! 

So guys any requests of who should punch or kill Jin Woo? ^^ 

I'll take your guys' requests and put it on a chapter or something ^^