Reunited

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Youngmin's POV:

'Bubble Bubble Bubble POP! Bubble Bubble POP POP!' My baby is amazing~ She so perfect. Plus since she dyed her hair that dark brown color she looks even hotter. She finished her song with a wink and I swear I died! I probably sound like a fanboy, but I don't care since it's her. I smiled as I turned off the TV. I walked into the kitchen and saw Kwangmin and Minwoo eating. "Oh, did Jiyeon do well on her comeback?" Kwangmin said while eating his rice. I nodded and smiled. 

"Pshh, of course she did. She always does well on stage," Minwoo said with a mouth full of meat. I sat down and helped myself to some food. 

"Yah, did Donghyun hyung say what time we have to go to practice tomorrow?"

"Umm... I think he said 9:30," I said eating my rice. Kwangmin just nodded.

"Wahh, I can't believe we're gonna debut in just a few days! And we get to see Jiyeon again!" Minwoo said while spazzing out in his seat. I smiled again. I get to see my baby again. It's been 3 years already......

Skip a couple days

Jiyeon's POV:

Today is Boyfriend's debut on M Countdown! I should go surprise them. I packed some food today so that I could give it to them as a present. I am their sunbae afterall. Hehehe. I should at least act like one.

I finished getting ready and headed out with the food. I closed the door behind me and walked off. "Umm, excuse me. Where is Boyfriend's waiting room?" I asked one the PD's.

"Oh, it's down there. Just go around the corner and its the second door on your left." I bowed and thanked him. I followed his directions and sure enough it was there. I smiled and knocked on the door. A middle aged man opened the door and recognized me. I bet he's the manager.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon-sshi. May I ask why you're here?"

"Oh I just wanted to drop off a present for Boyfriend just to congratulate them on their debut. As a sunbae of course," I said with a smile.

"Oh, of course! Please come in." I bowed and stepped in.

"Hey, Boyfriend!~~~~" I yelled coming in. They all looked up and screamed when they saw me.

"JIYEON-AH!!!!!!"  I laughed as they enveloped me in a big group.

"Yah, you got taller!" "Yah, you look so pretty!" "You're dyed hair looks pretty!" "Yah, you look great!" "OMG YOU HAVE FOOD!" I laughed. Yup they're still the same people I met in high school.

"Yah, yah, one at a time! Wahh, you guys look so cool! I'm jealous," I said smiling at them. 

"What about you, Oh Jiyeon-sshi? You're super famous!" Jeongmin oppa said pointing at me. Man I missed my oppas. I looked behind them and I saw a familiar blondie. I walked up to him and smiled. 

"Hey there, stranger." He smiled at me and brought me into a big hug. I gladly hugged him back. I missed his hugs, his scent, his touches, his kisses, his everything.

"I missed you so much," he whispered into my ear. 

"I missed you, too, oppa." I snuggled into his chest as he hugged me tighter. We let go of each other and interlocked our hands together. "So how have you guys been? Three years is a long time," I said sitting down on the couch. We all gathered around in a circle just like old times.

"We've been good. Training together. Getting ready for our debut. Everything was good. Now how have you been, young lady?" Donghyun oppa said patting my knee.

"Same with me. Just doing talk shows every now and then and hanging out with the SM Town family. Everything is fun." Then we heard a knock at the door. It opened to reveal the rest of the gang. APINK and B1A4. I screamed and went to hug APINK. "OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I said hugging each of them. 

"Haha, we missed you too, our famous little dongseng," Bomi unnie said ruffling my hair. I laughed and I heard a cough behind them. It was Jinyoung oppa and B1A4. They all smiled cheekily at me as I gave them a hug.

"Well if it isn't Oh Jiyeon. You miss us?" JInyoung oppa said hugging me.

"Of course I missed you! All of you!" It was just like high school again. All of us hanging out with each other and laughing with each other. It was just great.

APINK and B1A4 came to congratulate Boyfriend on their comeback as well. We all cheered for them as they went on stage. I have to admit I kept my eyes on Youngmin oppa the whole time. They were all just so cute. Their aegyo dance was just way too adorable. They didn't look like my dorky high school friends, but like cool celebrities. I'm so proud of them. I smiled as I looked at my hoobaes rocking the stage.