Leaving for Paris

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Youngmin's POV:

"Baby! Have fun in Paris! I'm gonna miss you so much!~" I said hugging her. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Yah, oppa, I'm only going to be gone for 1 week. You survived without me for 3 years and you're telling me you can't last 1 week?" I nodded. She laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo, our Youngminie is so cute! Don't worry, I'll be back in no time," she said with a smile.

"Arasso, don't forget to call me when you land. And good luck with your concert. Tell sunbaeniems I said hi." She smiled and nodded. She kissed me one last time before getting into her van. Super Junior sunbaeniems were driving her to the airport since it was and SM Town concert. Everyone in SM, except for the managers and Lee Sooman, knew about us so it was okay. "Sunbaes, I leave her in your hands," I said standing by the window.

"Arasso, arasso, don't you worry about her. She's in good hands with us," Kyuhyun sunbae said smiling. I nodded and backed off.

"Annyeong, oppa! I'll call you later!" Jiyeon said waving out the window. I waved back and she drove off. I smiled and walked back into my dorm. Geurae, Jo Youngmin. She's going to be fine....

Jiyeon's POV:

"Annyeong oppas and unnies!" I yelled when I got to the airport. They all turned to me and waved at me. I spotted SNSD unnies so I went to talk to them. "Annyeong, unnies~" I sang walking up to them.

"Oh, annyeong, dongseng-ah! Did you just get here?" Taeyeon unnie said hugging me. I nodded.

"When is our plane leaving?" I asked.

"Umm, in about an hour," Tiffany unnie said checking her watch. I nodded. Suddenly I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked up and saw Taemin oppa smiling at me.

"Annyeong, princess!" I smiled.

"Annyeong, oppa~ Did you just get here?" He nodded. "So where are the other oppas?"

"Right here!" Jonghyun oppa said putting his arm around me on my other side. Then the rest of SHINee showed up and waved at me.

"Princess, want to sit with me on the plane? We can play Pokemon!" Taemin oppa said smiling. I giggled. I swear, him and Kwangmin are the ultimate Pokemon fans.

"Sure, oppa. I'll play Pokemon with you. I think I got better from playing Kwangmin so much, so I might even beat you this time," I said sticking my tongue at him.

"Pshh, in your dreams Oh Jiyeon. NO ONE beats the almighty Pokemon master, Lee Taemin." I laughed.

"SM Town! It's time to board your plane!" Leeteuk oppa said into a megaphone. I don't know why he uses it. His voice is already loud as it is.

"Kaja, princess. I have to show you what a true Pokemon master looks like," Taemin oppa said smirking at me. I laughed.

"Let's just see, oppa." He put his arm around me again and we walked onto the plane together.

Onew's POV:

Hmph, why doesn Taemin get to sit with Jiyeon? I wanted to sit with her, but NO. He just had to play Pokemon with her. Why can't he go play Starcraft with Kyuhyun hyung? I wanted to sit with Jiyeon. I guess I'll have to sit next to someone else. 

We boarded the plane and Taemin and Jiyeon sat in front of me. Well I guess this will have to do. The seat next to me was empty so I guess I'm sitting by my- "Hi oppa!" Oh my god.....

"Hey, Luna," I said with a fake smile. I mean the girl is nice and all, but she likes me way~ too much. She's like a stalker or something.

"Oppa, is this seat taken? Can I sit here?" she said a little bit too perky. Come on, man, think of an excuse.

"Umm, no you can't.... because.... I'm saving this seat for someone already! Yeah that's it."

"Who?" Crap....

"Umm..." Just then I saw Yunho hyung walk by. "Yunho hyung! I saved a seat for you!" I said while giving him the help-me-Luna's-here look. Everyone in the company knew about Luna's creepy crush on me. He understood and nodded.

"O-oh, yeah. Komawo, dongseng-ah. Mianhae, Luna, I told Onew to save me a seat beforehand," Yunho hyung lied to Luna. 

"Aww, ok, I understand. Oh well, I'll see you later than oppa! I'm going to sit with Krystal and Sulli if you miss me too much and want to see me again!" she said all perky again. I laughed awkwardly.

"Ha...ha.... sure..." Then she waved and skipped off. I could finally breathe properly again. "Thanks for helping me, hyung." Yunho hyung just patted me on the shoulder.

"No problem, Onew-ah. But why don't you just turn her down gently?"

"You think I didn't try already? She thinks that I'm just in denial and that I secretly love her," I said sulking in my seat. He laughed.

"Arasso. Well I'm going to go sit with Changmin. See you later." He waved and walked off. I sighed. If only Jiyeon could like me like that then I wouldn't complain at all.

Jiyeon's POV:

4 hours into the flight

"HA! I BEAT YOU, OPPA! I AM THE ULTIMATE POKEMON MASTER!" I yelled in Taemin oppa's face.

"No you didn't! You cheated! No one beats the Almighty Lee Taemin!" Taemin oppa yelled in my face.

"Pshh, I just did!" He just pouted and sulked in his seat. I laughed and put the DS away. I turned around to see what was happening and I saw Onew oppa sleeping in his seat. His head kept rocking back and forth and he looked really uncomfortable. I felt sorry for him. I took the seat next to him and put his head on my shoulder. I saw a smile creep up on his face and he was peaceful again. I pushed his hair out of his face and stared at it. 

Suddenly my heart started beating like it did the other day. I widened my eyes and looked away. His head was still on my shoulder. 'Andwae, Jo Youngmin is the one you love, Jiyeon-ah. Not Lee Jinki. Jo Youngmin. Jo Youngmin.....'

"Maybe I should just sleep it off," I mumbled to myself. I got comfortable in my seat and drifted off into dreamland.