I Can't Live Without You

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

12 years later.....

No One's POV:

"Umma! Eunmi unnie keeps making fun of my Pokemon plushies!" 7 year old Eunyoung yelled from the stairs. Jiyeon came out from the kitchen to see her two kids running down.

"No I wasn't! I just asked if it was weird for a girl to like Pokemon," 10 year old Eunmi said. Jiyeon shook her head.

"Eunmi-ah, be nicer to your little sister. Now go play. I have to go finish dinner before appa gets home," she said pointing at her daughter. Eunyoung stuck her tongue out at Eunmi and she marched upstairs. Jiyeon smiled. "Tch, what did I do to get such dramatic daughters?" She her heel and went back to the kitchen.

She was singing to herself while cooking until she heard the door open and someone yell, "Yeobo! I'm home!" She walked out and hugged her husband.

"Welcome home. How was filming for that CF?"

"Ughh, it was so tiring! The director kept yelling at me because I kept dropping the prop. It's not my fault that thing weighs a thousand pounds!" Jiyeon laughed at her husband's childish behavior.

"Arasso, go change. I have to finish dinner. Oh, and go talk to your daughter. She's having one of those annoying-little-sister moments again." Youngmin nodded. He kissed her forehead before disappearing upstairs. 

After dinner the happy family gathered in the living room and watched Star King together. The two kids fell asleep and Jiyeon and her husband both carried them upstairs to their shared room. 

Jiyeon's POV:

I put Eunyoung down on her bed and kissed his forehead. I smiled and pushed her hair out of her face. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "You did a great job with the kids." I smiled.

"No. We did." Then I heard him yawn. I turned to face him. "You're tired. Go to sleep first. I'll clean up a little bit and then I'll come up." He nodded and pecked me on the lips. Then he left to go to our room. I walked back downstairs and started doing the dishes. Then I got a phone call. I smiled at the number. I clamped the phone between my ear and shoulder and said, "Oh, annyeong oppa!"

"Annyeong! Aren't you asleep yet? It's kind of late."

"Ani, I have to clean up and then I'll go to sleep. What about you? How's Japan?"

"It's great! I love my job here! The wife and daughter are doing great too. Look I wanted to call because I'm coming back to Seoul next week for a small vacation and I wanted to get together with everyone. Sound good to you?"

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll tell Youngmin oppa about it."

"Good. How are your two little angels?" Onew oppa asked. I laughed.

"What do you mean by angels? They're so dramatic! Ughh, just like their father." I heard him laugh.

"Well, good luck with that then. I have to go now. I just wanted to tell you about the party."

"Okay then. Tell Taeyeon unnie and little Hana I said hi."

"Arasso. Good night."

"Good night, oppa." I hung up and dried my hands. I walked up stairs and saw Youngmin oppa sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled.

Flashback

I ran out of the store after saying goodbye to halmoni and I ran as fast as I could to Boyfriend's dorm. As soon as I got there I banged on the door. Youngmin opened it and looked at me. "Yah what are you doing here? You know how worried I was about you?!" he yelled at me. I smiled and jumped up to give him a hug. He just stood there. 

Then I let go and looked him in the eyes. I smiled and said proudly, "Saranghae~" He smiled and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. At that moment I knew how much I longed for him. How much I missed him. How I can't live without him.

End of flashback

I sat down next to him and looked at his sleeping face. Then halmoni's words came back to me.

'Being in love isn't about finding someone to live with. It's about finding someone you can't live without.'

I smiled and pushed his hair out of his face. "I'm glad I met you, Jo Youngmin. And now I can't live without you. Saranghae."