Words Of Advice

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

A week later...

No One's POV:

Only one week has passed since the big question and Jiyeon has completely cut herself off from society. Except for going to the hospital to get her cast off, she doesn't go outside. She's locked herself in her dorm, doesn't pick up any calls, doesn't answer any texts, she doesn't even let her manager in anymore. She barely eats, but she still keeps herself healthy. Ever since that night, she barely talks. No sound leaves . 

Jiyeon's POV:

I'm in my room right now. I have no more tears to let out. I think they either all dried up or I just ran out of tears all together. Plus, I don't want to cry anymore. I don't want to hurt anymore. I walked out of my room and got some cereal from the kitchen. I'm not going to starve myself. I sat down in the living room and the TV. SHINee flashed on the screen and I saw Onew oppa. I changed the channel. Inkigayo was on. Boyfriend came on and I saw Youngmin. Ughh, why do they have to be on the TV now? Can't they be on when I'm sleeping or something? I turned off the TV and went back to the kitchen to put the bowl in the sink.

Then I walked out to my balcony and stood at the edge. I looked down and saw a bunch of happy couples walking around. Hmph, stupid happiness. Wait until they feel my type of pain. Then they won't be so smilely. I took a deep breath and smelled the fresh air. It felt good to be outside. Maybe I should go out again. But if I did, where would I go? The office? No way. Lotte World? Too dangerous. Maybe staying inside is the best.

Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and I got a text.....

From Onew oppa.

I read it. It said, 'Princess, please come out. We're all getting worried about you. Especially.... me. Please come out.....' I sighed. Just then I got another text....

From Youngmin. 

I read it and it said, 'Jiyeon-ah, please answer my texts. I need to know if you're okay. I'm worried about you.' I sighed and just turned my phone off completely. Both of them send me at least 10 texts a day and call me 5 times. I seriously don't feel like dealing with them right now. I walked back inside and went to my room. I flopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling. 

So many things are running through my head right now. Onew oppa. Youngmin. Which one I love more. I mean believe me I admit I love both of them, but I don't know which one I love more. I rolled around on my bed until I got bored. I sat up. I'm going to go out.

I changed out of my pajamas and grabbed my jacket and wallet. I walked out of my dorm building and looked around. Good thing no one recognized me. I walked down the street and saw a new store. Hmm, I don't remember that opening. I walked in and I was surrounded by a bunch of antique items. I walked around and everything looked so pretty. I saw an old clock and I laughed at the bird that was sitting on top. I walked around and saw an old lady sorting some books. She noticed me and smiled. She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to my shop," she said in a cheery voice. I bowed back.

"Annyeonghaseyo, halmoni. When did you open this shop? I live just down the street, but I don't remember a new store opening," I said walking towards her.

"Oh, I just opened a few days ago. It's a shame though. I've only had a couple customers," she said struggling to put a book on one of the higher shelves. I grabbed the book from her hands and put in on the shelf for her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you. You know, you are a very pretty girl. Has anyone ever told you that?" I smiled and nodded.

"Kamsahamnida, halmoni. To be honest with you, I'm a famous idol. My name is Oh Jiyeon."

"Oh, I know you! My grandson loves your music." I smiled at her. But then my smile slowly faded. She saw me. "What's with the long face? A pretty girl like you should smile more."

"Oh it's nothing, halmoni. I'm just going through a difficult time right now," I said looking down.

"Is it boy trouble?" she asked. I looked at her in shock.

"How did you know?" I asked astonished. She chuckled.

"When I was your age, I had many boy problems as well. Come back here. Tell me about your problems and I'll help you." I followed her to a room in the back of the store. It looked like a small office. She had me sit down and she sat across from me. "Now, what's the problem?"

I took a deep breath. "Well, here's the thing. There are two boys. One of them is my ex boyfriend and the other one is my current boyfriend. The problem is-"

"You can't decide which one you love more?" I nodded. She smiled. "Let me ask you a question. Why did you break up with the first one even though you still love him?"

"Well, it was a misunderstanding. I caught him kissing another girl, so I broke up with him on the spot. After a while I found out that the girl kissed him, but I was already going out with the second one." She nodded. Then she got up. She picked up a photo album and sat back down. She opened up to a page and pointed at a picture of a man.

"You see this man here? He was my first love. I spent every moment of everyday thinking about him. I was so sure he was the one for me. But then one day, he disappeared without a word. I found out that he went off with another girl behind my back. I was so crushed. I almost killed myself. But then...." She turned to a different page and pointed to another man. "I met him. And now he's my husband. When I was depressed from losing the first one I went to this one for comfort. Eventually we started dating. I got attached to him also. But then he found out that I was still in love with the first man. After that he left me. I wasn't as disappointed, but I still cried. After a while of being separated I learned that I couldn't live without him. I forgot about the first one and married him. And now I'm the happiest lady in the world, even at my old age." I just looked at her.

"That sounds exactly like my story, halmoni." She smiled at me and held my hands.

"Let me give you some advice. Being in love isn't about finding someone to live with. It's about finding someone you can't live without."

"Someone you can't live without?" I repeated. She nodded. I thought about it for a second. All those memories came back to me. Then I smiled.

"I think I have my answer, halmoni!" She smiled at me.