Andwae.....

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

"And that's why I had to split up with you." I just finished explaining the whole story to Youngmin. 

"Oh, I see. You know you could've told me. Instead of just running away," he said into the phone.

I laughed awkwardly. "He.. he.. yeah, mianhae. I had to think fast and I didn't want you to get caught. You just debuted and I don't want you to get into any trouble." I heard him laugh on the other line.

"You're way too nice sometimes." I giggled a little bit. "So where are you now?"

"I'm still at the office. Some of the fans are still in front so I can't really leave yet."

"Oh jinja? You need a ride home? I can come get you," he said on the other line. I smiled at how thoughtful he was.

"It's okay, oppa. SHINee oppas are going to give me a ride home after they finish practicing."

Youngmin's POV:

"It's okay, oppa. SHINee oppas are going to give me a ride home after they finish practicing," she said on the other line. My smile faded away when I heard the words 'SHINee oppas.' It's like they're stealing her away from me. Well I understand it's not that easy to get to her right now, but I can't help but feel a little jealous. It's just they're so close to each other that sometimes I feel like I'm getting replaced sometimes. They're not more than friends right? I shook my head. Andwae, I'm just thinking too much. I sighed.

"O-oh, arasso. I guess I'll talk to you later then," I said a little disappointed.

"Arasso, oppa. I love you."

"I love you too." And the line went dead. I sighed again. Baby, is something happening to us?......

Skip a couple days

Jiyeon's POV:

Aigoo, practice is so hard. I collapsed on the floor as I chugged down my bottle of water. "Hey Jiyeon-ah, we're gonna go buy lunch. You want to come with?" one of my backup dancers asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Ani, you go ahead, oppa. Just buy me a sandwich or something." He nodded and he left with the rest of my backup dancers. After the door closed I fell down on the floor and let the cold wood hit my skin. It felt so refreshing. I wonder what Youngmin oppa is doing. Maybe I should call him. I lazily got back up and crawled over to the chair where my bag was sitting. I grabbed it and searched for my phone. I found it and saw that I had a text from Youngmin oppa. I guess I didn't notice that my phone rang because of practice. 

'Baby~ good luck with practice ^^ I have practice today too so I'll be busy. Don't be upset if I don't answer my phone :) I'll call tonight when I'm done. Love you <3' Hmph, I guess he's busy. I'll just send him a text to cheer him up. 

'Oppa~ don't work too hard ^^ have fun with practice and tell the others I said annyeong :) Love you too <3' I smiled as I pressed the send button. I looked at the picture of me and Youngmin oppa on my phone screen. It was from when we went to Lotte World. I was going to take a picture when he suddenly kissed me on the cheek. Good thing the picture came out well. I smiled as I kissed it. I put my phone away and got up again. I started going over my dance steps again. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Ah!" I yelled. I tripped and held my ankle in pain. I took my hand off and saw that it was turning black and blue. Aish, eoteokke? I must've sprained it or something. The door opened and I saw Onew oppa walk in. He saw me on the floor and immediately ran towards me.

"Yah, princess, gwenchana? Did you hurt your ankle?" he asked eyeing my ankle. I nodded.

"I guess I sprained it when I was dancing. But I'm fine oppa. It will wear off in a day or two."

"Aish, what do you mean you're ok? Just wait here. I'll go get a first aid kit." He ran off, tripping on the way, and found the first aid kit in the closet. He came towards me and helped me stand up. "Just hold onto me. I'll help you get to that chair so that I can wrap up your ankle." I nodded and just hugged him as he helped me walk.

No One's POV:

Onew looked at Jiyeon as she struggled to walk. Her arm was around his neck as his arm was around her waist. His heart was beating 100 times faster than normal, but he couldn't show it. He finally got her to the chair and set her down. "Oppa, you don't have to do this. I can do this myself."

"Aish, just stay still. Without me you wouldn't even be able to stand up back there," Onew said laughing. Jiyeon giggled at his joke while he prepared the stuff to wrap her swelling ankle. Jiyeon winced in pain when his hand came in contact with her ankle.

"Oww..." she said quietly. Onew looked up at her.

"Mian, I'll be more gentle." He took her ankle again and started to wrap the bandage around it. Jiyeon just looked at him intently as he focused on her injury.

'I've never noticed this before, but Onew oppa really is charming. He's funny, smart, talented, and caring. Plus, he treats me really well. Out of everyone in the SM family, Onew oppa was always the person who treated me the best.' Jiyeon thought to herself while staring at Onew. Then she realized what she was thinking and shook her head. 'Aniya, I shouldn't be thinking that way! I have Youngmin oppa! Onew oppa is just like a brother. That's right, just a brother..... Just a brother......'

Onew finished wrapping her ankle and smiled, "There, all better. Make sure you be careful with that, arasso?" Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

"Arasso. Komawo, oppa," Jiyeon said with a smile. Onew smiled back and before both could react they were both staring at each other intensely. It was like time stopped for both of them. Jiyeon's heart started beating faster and she widened her eyes as she looked away. Onew also looked away and sat on the floor awkwardly. Jiyeon put her hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat race. 'Andwae, my heart only beats for Jo Youngmin. Only for Jo Youngmin. This is NOT happening.'

Onew held his chest as well and listened to his heart beat at light speed. He coughed to lessen up the awkward atmosphere. "Umm, I.. should get going.... Umm, take care... of your ankle." Jiyeon nodded awkwardly and waved.

"A-arasso. Bye, oppa." Onew nodded and left the room. After the door closed both of them breathed in deeply and let it all out. 

'Andwae.....' both of them thought at the same time.