1 Year Later....

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

"Princess! Can you go get us some water?" Onew oppa said sitting on the floor.

"Aish, oppa, I'm your girlfriend! Not your slave! But since you asked nicely and I love you that much I'll go get you some," I said pouting at him.

He laughed. "Komawo, princess." I smiled and walked out of the room. That's right. Me and Onew oppa have been dating for a year now. I really like him now. And I have completely forgotten about Youngmin. I even took off my rings. I got a new one to match with Onew oppa. I decided to move on and be happy with Onew oppa. Even though I learned to believe Youngmin, I never found myself going back to him. I bet he's already moved on anyways. I mean, it's been a whole year already. I'm sure he's fine.

Youngmin's POV:

It's been a year and I'm still not fine. I'm still miserable and depressed. I heard Jiyeon and Onew hyung are still dating. She must be happy. I haven't talked to her for a year now. I want to tell her how much I miss her. I want to hug her again. I want to kiss her again. I want her to be mine again. 

"Youngmin-ah, you can't mope around forever. You have to do something with your life," Minwoo said walking into my room with Kwangmin.

"Minwoo's right. It's been a year, bro. You have to get over it," Kwangmin said sitting next to me. I sighed.

"I know, but I can't. I love her way too much." They both sighed.

"Well, at least take off the rings. That should help you," MInwoo said reaching for my hand. I covered my hand and backed away from him.

"A-andwae! I'm never taking these off. Not for the rest of my life!" I said holding my hand. He just backed off and left me there. I sat back up and said, "Mianhae. I'm kind of attached to these." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I think I have something that can help you get your mind off of things," Kwangmin said slinging his arm over my shouler. I looked at him curiously.

"JInja? What is it?"

He looked at Minwo and they both yelled, "MAKNAE'S DAY OUT!" I looked at them weirdly. "Oh come on. The hyungs are out anyways. Let's go have some fun. Just the three of us. Arasso?" Kwangmin said nudging me. I thought for a second. Maybe I can get my mind off of things for a while.

I nodded. "Arasso, sounds good. Where are we going?"

"Hmm, how about Lotte World? It's been a while since we've all been there and it can help you loosen up too," Kwangmin said looking at us. Me and Minwoo nodded. "Alright, Lotte World it is then."

Jiyeon's POV:

Onew oppa finally finished with practice. "Princess, you want to go out today? My treat since you had to wait for me to finish practice," he said sitting next to me. 

I pouted. "Molla, are you going to make me get water again?" He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Ani, for the rest of the day you can order me around all you want. I'll be your slave." I smiled.

"Jinja, oppa?" He nodded. "Well I guess if you put it that way, I can't say no." He laughed and we went to start our date.

"So what does our little princess want to do today?" he said holding my hand.

I thought for a second and then smiled. "Let's go to Lotte World! I haven't been there in a while and I need to have some fun. Can we go, oppa?" He smiled.

"Like I said, anything you want today princess." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me and we walked off together.

No One's POV:

The two groups went to Lotte World without any knowledge of each other there. When the three maknaes went to a ride, the couple would be leaving. When the couple went one direction the three maknaes would go the other direction. They dodged each other unconciously for most of the day. Youngmin was having the most fun he had in a long time and Jiyeon was happy to be able to go somewhere with Onew.

Jiyeon and Onew finished eating when Jiyeon had the urge to go to the bathroom. "Oppa, wait here. I'll be back in a little bit."

He nodded. "Geurae, just take your time." She nodded and walked off.

Coincidentily Youngmin had to go to the bathroom at the same time. "Guys, I'll be right back. Don't eat all of the funnel cake, arasso?" 

"No promises," Minwoo said stuffing another piece of funnel cake into his mouth. Youngmin laughed and left to go to the bathroom.

"Aigoo, that last rollercoaster really messed up my hair. I can't believe he made me go on that thing. At least it's not that bad," Jiyeon mumbled to herself in the bathroom. She finished her business and walked out of the bathroom. At the same time Youngmin was coming towards the bathroom. They weren't looking and accidently bumped into each other, not knowing the other's identity. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't-" Jiyeon looked up to see the man she hasn't talked to for a year. Youngmin was equally shocked.

They both stood up and stared at each other awkwardly. But then Youngmin suddenly smiled. "Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah." Jiyeon felt relaxed and sent back a small smile.

"It's been a while......"