Lessons On... Me

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

Wahh, I hate this amnesia. I forgot everything about my life. I didn't even know my own name until the doctor told me. And now I find out that I'm an idol?! Gosh what else am I missing from my life? Onew oppa told me he was my boyfriend. I guess it's okay, but honestly something about that Youngmin guy makes me feel weird. Anyways, on to more important things. The Jeongmin oppa and... who was it? Oh yeah, Hyunseong oppa went to buy food since the food at the hospital . It's so hard to remember all these names. Especially with those twins. I mixed them up at least ten times already.

They came back with the food and we ate in my room. Onew oppa insisted on feeding me so I let him. He's really nice. No wonder I chose him to be my boyfriend. But when I looked around Youngmin gave a sad look. What's wrong with him? Every time Onew oppa feeds me or something he looks away and stays quiet. I wonder why he's like that. Whatever, I guess he has his reasons. 

"So, Jiyeon-ah, what else do you want to know about yourself?" Onew oppa said after putting a piece of kimchi in my mouth. I swallowed and thought for a second.

"What other idols do I know besides you guys and the ones from SM?" I asked looking around.

"Well, there's this girl group called APINK and a boy group called B1A4. They attended Seoul Academy with us too. There are 7 members in APINK and 5 members in B1A4. They're coming by later today so you'll be able to meet them," Minwoo said. I nodded. 

"Great, more names to remember," I mumbled to myself. Onew oppa heard me and laughed to himself. I just ignored him.

"Then how did I become an idol?"

"There was an end of the year performance at our school. You did really well and got scouted by SM Entertainment. You debuted 2 years ago," Kwangmin said. I nodded again.

"Wahh, I can't believe I forgot all of this. My life sounds great," I said pouting. Onew oppa patted my back.

"It's okay, princess. The doctor said your memory will come back. Just give it some time." I sighed and nodded. 

"Well, what do we do now? I basically learned all I needed to know about myself."

"What do you want to do?" Onew oppa asked. I thought for a second.

"Hmm, I want to see you guys perform. I know you guys are idols, but I still want to see you sing." They all nodded. Onew oppa got his laptop and looked up all of their performances. I watched all of them intensely. They were all really good. I smiled when I saw Boyfriend's aegyo dance. SHINee's Lucifer dance was really cool. After we finished watching the videos I clapped and smiled. "Wahh, you guys are all so good! No wonder you have so many fans."

"Hey you have a bunch too. When we first announced that we were dating, you know how many of your fanboys tried to kill me?" Onew oppa said. I laughed.

"It's okay, oppa." He just smiled and held my hand. It felt.... nice... I guess. Something felt kind of off. But I just shook off the feeling. 

Skip a few hours

Onew oppa and Taemin oppa had to leave for a schedule so I'm left here with Boyfriend. Well, Youngmin. The others went to get dinner. It was kind of awkward. I was watching TV while he was playing with his phone. I suddenly felt thirsty, but I couldn't reach the water. I looked over at Youngmin, but he wasn't paying attention. "Umm... Youngmin?" He looked up at me. "Can you... umm, help me get the water? I can't reach it," I said awkwardly.

"Sure," he said getting up. He got the cup next to me and gave it to me. But when I took the cup, my hand touched his and a bolt of electricity went up my body. I just shook it off and took the cup.

"Uhh, komawo," I said drinking the water. I avoided eye contact with him. I felt my face heating up. 

"Hey, Jiyeon-ah, you want to go outside for a bit? The guys just texted me and they said they won't be back for a while," Youngmin said looking down at me. I nodded.

"Sure. Just help me get in my wheelchair." He nodded and gave me his hand. I took it and I felt my heart beat faster. He put his hand around my waist as he helped me settle in my wheelchair. I avoided eye contact with him since my face was probably as read as a tomato. I sat down and he got behind me and pushed me out of the room. I just sat there as he pushed me through the halls and to the garden. We got there and it was really pretty. There were flowers everywhere and it was so peaceful. "Wahh, it's so nice out here!" I said out loud.

No One's POV:

Youngmin laughed to himself at how cute Jiyeon looked. He pushed her towards a bench and he sat down next to her. "It's so peaceful out here," he said looking at the sky. Jiyeon nodded in response.

"It is. I like it here." Youngmin looked at her and smiled. Even though she looked pretty beat up, to Youngmin she was like an angel. A breeze came and Jiyeon hugged her arms. Youngmin saw this and took off his jacket. He put it around her shoulders. She looked at him as he sat back down and smiled. "Aren't you cold?" she asked looking at him. He just shook his head.

"I'll be fine. I don't want your condition to be worse than it already is," he said sweetly. She smiled and hugged the jacket around her body.

"Komawo," she said smiling. He just smiled back and looked at the sky. Both of them were lost in their own thoughts.

'I wonder if she'll remember me. We had so many memories together. I still love her so much. I'll never be able to forget about her. I hope when she gains her memory back I can finally let her go,' he thought to himself.

At the same time Jiyeon was thinking to herself. 'I wonder what this feeling is. How come I get those feelings with Youngmin, but not with Onew oppa. I mean, he's my boyfriend, not Youngmin. What connection does he have with me anyways? He just some guy from high school,' she thought to herself.

Just then Jiyeon's head started hurting and all these memories came into her head. Youngmin, the break up, Onew, everything. But she couldn't put them all together. She held her head and screamed to get rid of all the memories. Youngmin saw this and rushed to her side.

"Jiyeon-ah! Are you okay?! What's happening?! Yah! Oh Jiyeon!" he yelled shaking her shoulders. She just continued screaming and telling him that it hurts. Just then Jiyeon passed out. Youngmin panicked and pushed her back inside as fast as he could. Tears were streaming down his face. He pushed her inside and frantically called for a doctor. Doctors and nurses crowded around them as Youngmin tried to explain the situation. The doctors suddenly took her away as Youngmin stood there and watched her passed out figure disappear. His tears stopped, but his heart still ached. 'Baby, please be okay..... I can't lose you again....'