NO!!!!!!

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Skip a few days

Jiyeon's POV:

I'm still thinking about what Taemin oppa said. Am I that dense that I don't know the answer to my own love problems? Maybe I'm just naturally stupid like that. I looked at the pictures of Youngmin and Onew oppa. I picked them up and stared at them. Ughhhh! Why do both of you have to be so..... so..... UGH?! I threw both pictures on the ground and flopped on my bed. I thoughts shifted to me and Youngmin. He was always so nice to me. Plus he saved me when Jinyoung oppa and Hyemi kidnapped me. But Onew oppa, he just... different. He gives off that feeling that I'll never get hurt with him around. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. But then again Youngmin did too. 

Aish, I'm so confused! Maybe I should go out for a walk. Get my mind off of things. Maybe get some ice cream while I'm at it. I dragged myself out of bed and changed my clothes. I put on a cap and glasses so that no one could recognize me. I grabbed my bag, cell phone, wallet, and headed out the door. I puffed my cheeks once I got outside. Where should I go? I turned my head and just breathed out. Maybe I'll find something along the way.

I headed down the street and saw a brand new shop that just opened. I walked in and saw that it was another cafe. It was pretty cute. It was small, but not to small, and it gave off that cozy feeling. I walked up to the counter and eyed the menu. Just then someone popped up from the counter. I was surprised and jumped back.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweetheart Cafe. What can I get you?" the guy said with a perky smile. Okay...... this guy is a little too happy.

"Umm, get me a mocha frappuccino and a chocolate chip muffin." He nodded and went to get my order. He came back after a minute and I paid him. 

"Kamsahamnida. I hope you come back soon," he said with that same creepy-ish smile. 

"No problem, but you know you should relax a bit. It's kind of creepy how you're so happy," I said making a joke. He looked down embarassed and scratched the back of his head.

"Hehe, sorry. It's just that we just opened and you're our first customer. I guess I was kind of nervous." I smiled.

"It's okay, I understand."

"You know, you're really nice. And you look kind of familiar." I widened my eyes as he examined my features. Then his eyes widened. "Omo, you're Oh Jiyeon! I love your music! I'm such a big fan, noona!" he said smiling. 

"Quiet down! I don't want anyone to know I'm here. And thank you for being my fan." He stuck his hand out at me.

"I'm Choi Jonghyun, but you can call me Changjo." I took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Changjo-sshi."

"Ehh, no need to be so formal. You're my noona after all." I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I'll see you around, Changjo. I'll be sure to come by here again." I waved and he waved back.

"It was nice meeting you too! I'll see you around, noona!" I smiled one last time before walking out with my frappuccino and muffin in hand. I put the muffin in my bag to save for later and I continued to walk down the street. I looked at all of the happy couples walking along the streets and sighed. If only love was that simple. Too bad mine isn't. I just ignored them and walked forward.

Onew's POV:

I wonder what princess is doing. I had a schedule all day so I couldn't call her or anything. I took out my phone and dialed her number. After 3 rings she picked up. "Annyeong, princess~"

"Annyeong, oppa. What's up?" she said into the phone.

"Oh I just finished my schedule so I was wondering what you were doing."

"Me? Oh, I'm just out. Taking a walk and stuff."

"Oh, jinja? You want to meet up or something? Since you're already out," I said putting my jacket on.

"Sure. Umm, I'm near the office so we can just meet at the restaurant across the street. I haven't eaten yet so I'm kind of hungry."

"Great, I'll meet you there in a little bit." Then I hung up. I checked myself one last time in the mirror before I walked out. I have to make sure I look presentable to my girlfriend. 

"Hey, hyung where are you going?" Taemin said walking by.

"I'm going to meet Jiyeon. I'll see you guys at the dorm later," I said walking off. He just nodded.

"Okay then, I'll tell the other hyungs. Tell Jiyeon I said hi." I nodded and left the practice room.

Jiyeon's POV:

I should get going if I want to meet Onew oppa on time. I walked down the street and stood at the corner. I looked both ways before starting to walk. Just then I saw a bright light and a truck was coming towards me. Next thing I know I felt a sharp pain and everything went black.

Onew's POV:

I walked out and looked around. Just then a truck sped past me. I saw it go down the street right when someone was crossing the street. Just then the worst happened. It collided with the person. I ran over to see if the person was okay, but I froze at who it was. Tears streamed down my face as I bent down and held her in my hands. "Princess! Wae! Wake up! WAKE UP! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! YOU CAN'T DIE NOW! WAKE UP! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled holding her in my arms. Blood was coming out of her in so many places. I couldn't bare seeing her like this.

Just then an ambulance came and took her away. Before I got on the ambulance with her I went over to the driver that crashed into her and punched him square in the face. Then I climbed onto the ambulance and followed Jiyeon to the hospital. I cried as I held her hand. "Princess, please be okay....."

Youngmin's POV:

Ughh, there's nothing on TV right now! "Yah, Kwangmin-ah, you want to grab a DVD out of our room. There's nothing on right now." He nodded.

"Sure, I'll get it." But before he could get up something flashed up on the screen.

"Breaking News! An accident has occured in front of the SM Entertainment building. What's worse is that the victim of the crash was none other than Oh Jiyeon!" the reporter said. My eyes widened. J-Jiyeon got into an accident?.... This.... this... can't be happening.

"Woah, what's happening?! Turn it up!" Donghyun hyung said running in. Kwangmin grabbed the remote and turned the volume up. 

"Earlier this evening, an accident occured in front of the SM Entertainment building. Singer Oh Jiyeon was crossing the street when a drunk driver the corner and crashed his truck into her. The driver immediately removed from his truck and was arrested on the spot. Oh Jiyeon was taken away by paramedics and is now being transported to Seoul Hospital to receive treatment. It is also said that SHINee's Onew, who is in a relationship with Jiyeon, arrived at the scene not long after the accident occured and is now on his way to the hospital with Jiyeon. We hope everything turns out okay and that Jiyeon will recover quickly. Please stay tuned for more reports on this event." 

I was still frozen. How can this be happening? Tears fell from my eyes as the news sank in. How can this happen? To my baby? 

"Come on! We have to get to the hospital!" Minwoo said standing up. Everyone nodded.

"Everyone get in the car. Jeongmin call APINK. Ask them if they heard and tell them to meet at the hospital. Hyunseong, do the same with B1A4," Donghyun hyung said like a leader. Everyone got up and started to head out the door. Kwangmin had to pull me along because I was still in shock about what just happened. I was crying a river now. 

Baby..... please be okay......