The Effects Of Reality

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

No One's POV:

Youngmin informed Onew what happened and he said that he would come over as soon as he could. He was in an important schedule so he couldn't leave right away. He told Youngmin to keep an eye on Jiyeon in case anything else happened.

After a while, the doctor came out. Youngmin rushed up to him. "How is she?"

"She's fine. She just had a headache. It's the effects of amnesia. She's asleep now." Youngmin nodded and bowed.

"Kamsahamnida." The doctor patted his back and left the area. Youngmin walked to Jiyeon's room and opened the door. She was peacefully sleeping in her bed. He walked over to her and pushed her hair out of her face. He sighed. He was about to leave when Jiyeon started to talk in her sleep.

"Don't.... go...." she said in her sleep. Youngmin turned back and saw a tear escape her eye. He sat next to her and hugged her.She clung onto his waist as she kept repeating those words. Youngmin just shushed her and hugged her close. Then she uttered the words, "Youngmin oppa......... Saranghae......" Youngmin's eyes widened as he looked at her. She was peacefully sleeping again. 

"Did she just say.... she loves me?" he muttered sofly. He let go of her and laid her down on the bed again. He walked outside and closed the door behind him. He leaned on the door and held his chest. His heart was beating like crazy. Then when everything sunk in he smiled and walked home with a light heart. 

Skip a few days

It's been a few days since the sleepy confession and no ones except Youngmin knows about it. Not even Jiyeon knows about it. Onew and Jiyeon still acted like a couple like nothing happened. Youngmin wasn't able to visit because of conflicting schedules, but he didn't care. After knowing that Jiyeon still loved him, he had enough happiness to last a lifetime. 

Onew was in Jiyeon's room reading a magazine because she was taking a nap. Just then Jiyeon started to mumble things in her sleep. Onew looked up and saw her sleeping peacefully again. He just shrugged it off and went back to reading. The Jiyeon started mumbling again. "Hmm..... oppa...." she said in her sleep. Onew walked over to her and looked at her.

"Princess, gwenchana?" he said shaking her a little bit. She just continued to sleep.

"Hmm.... oppa...... saranghae....." she mumbled out. Onew smiled. 

"Even in her sleep she thinks about me," he said walking back to his seat. 

"Hmm..... Youngmin oppa....." That made Onew stop in his tracks.He turned back to look at his sleeping girlfriend who said another guy's name. "Youngmin oppa........ saranghae........" she repeated. Onew felt tears stream down his cheeks.

"She.... wasn't talking about me? But...... Youngmin?" he said to himself. He looked at Jiyeon who stopped talking and resumed sleeping. "Where you fooling yourself this whole time? Were you playing with my heart? Did you even have feelings for me?" He just left the scene with tears in his eyes.

After a while Jiyeon woke up and found herself alone in her room. "Hmm, I thought Onew oppa was here with me. Maybe he had to leave," she said to herself. She grabbed her phone and dialed Onew's number.

Onew saw her name flash on the screen and immediately put on a happy tone as he picked up. "Oh, princess, what's up?" he said in a happy way.

"Oppa, where are you? I thought you were here," she said on the other line.

"O-oh, something came up so I had to leave," he lied. 

"Oh, I see. Well, I just wanted to ask where you were. Bye bye, oppa~" she said cutely. He said goodbye and hung up. Tears streamed down his face even faster as he stared at the picture of him and Jiyeon on his phone.

"My princess loves another guy. The guy that she broke up with a year ago. I can't lose my princess...... I just can't....." he said holding his phone tightly in his hand.

Skip a few days

Jiyeon's POV:

Hmm, Onew oppa's been weird lately. Every time he's here he barely talks to me and he always leaves early. I hope he's okay. I'm getting better. My scratches faded and my leg is getting better. My ribs are still a bit screwed up, but not as much as before. The doctor told me that once they get better, I can be discharged. I can't wait. I hate staying in this hospital. And it's no fun because I have to stay in my hospital bed all day since I can't move that much. Sigh, life is so hard when you're injured.

Just then someone came in. I looked towards the door and saw that it was Onew oppa. "Oh, oppa, you're here!" I said smiling. 

"Yeah, how are you feeling?" he asked me sitting down next to me.

"I'm okay, but oppa are you okay? You've been pretty weird lately." I saw his face stiffen as I asked that. At that moment, he hugged me tightly. I felt tears on my shirt. Why was he crying all of a sudden. 

"Don't leave me......." he whispered into my hair. I just looked at him. Is he okay?