Lean On Me

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Onew's POV:

I'm really worried about Jiyeon. She didn't show up at the company today and she's not picking up her phone. Her manager said she even called in sick. I hope she's okay. Maybe I should go to her dorm and see what's up. But I don't want to go alone. It would be too awkward. Maybe I should bring Taemin with me. He is really close to her anyways. "Hey, Taemin-ah, you want to go visit Jiyeon with me? She called in sick today so I wanted to check if she's okay."

"Sure, hyung. Sounds fun," he said with a nod. I smiled as we walked off. After about 20 minutes of walking we reached Jiyeon's dorm. We stopped by a market to buy some food to make her feel better. We took the elevator up to her floor and knocked on the door. A soft voice said through the door, "Who is it?"

"Princess, open the door. It's Onew oppa and Taemin oppa," Taemin said. Then the door slowly opened and me and Taemin almost screamed. This wasn't Jiyeon. Her hair was all over the place, her eyes were red and puffy, and she was still in her pajamas.

"Annyeong, oppas," she said in a small voice.

"Princess, are you okay? Were you.... crying?" Taemin said in a soft voice. Her lips trembled and her eyes were starting to fill with tears. 

I put my arm around her and said, "Why don't we go inside and you can explain to us, okay?" She just nodded and we walked inside her apartment. We sat down on her couch and she sat between me and Taemin. "Now, tell oppas what happened," I said with my arm still around her.

A tear escaped her eye as she stuttered out the words, "I-I broke up w-with Y-youngmin oppa....." I widened my eyes. I should be happy, but I can't because she's hurt.

"What happened? I thought you two were doing great," Taemin said patting her back.

"I saw him....... k-kiss another g-girl," she said releasing more tears. Rage filled my body. I felt like punching that Youngmin kid for hurting Jiyeon. What was he thinking?! I hugged her closer and she cried on my chest.

"It's okay, princess. Oppas are here. Just let it all out," I said pulling her closer to me. She let out all her tears and Taemin just sat there and rubbed her back. After a good 20 minutes she finally stopped crying. 

"Thanks for comforting me, oppas. You didn't have to come." 

"Ehh, babo, you should've told us if something was wrong. We would come in a heartbeat," Taemin said ruffling her hair. She let out a small smile. "Come on, we brought food so you can eat all your troubles away. And based on your looks I don't think you ate anything all day." We pulled her up and took her to the kitchen to cheer her up.

Skip a few hours

Taemin had to leave because of a schedule so it's just me and Jiyeon. Actually I'm actually kind of glad he left. He was such a blocker! Every time I would try to do something wtih Jiyeon, he would in. I mean I guess it was good because it made her feel better, but still.......... he was blocking. 

Me and Jiyeon are just watching TV now. The commercial stopped playing and a clip of Boyfriend's debut came up on the screen. I widened my eyes as I fumbled with the remote. I quickly turned off the TV and turned to Jiyeon. Her head was low and I could see tears falling from her eyes. I sighed as my heart broke into little pieces. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged me back and sobbed onto my chest. "Oppa..... why would he do this to me?" she said between her sobs. I held her up and had her look me in the face.

"Because a jerk like him.... doesn't deserve a princess like you," I said looking into her tear filled eyes.I wiped her tears with my thumb and looked her in the eye. "Someone like you.... deserves someone better." Honestly I was talking about me, but she doesn't need to know that yet. I'll treat her better than that Youngmin kid ever did.

"Oppa..." I just smiled and hugged her again. 

"Don't cry by yourself anymore. Whenever you need to let it out, just call me and I'll run here at the speed of light...... Lean on me."