Do You Really Love Me?

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

"Princess! I missed you so much!" Onew oppa said pulling me in for big hug. I hugged him back and laughed.

"Oppa, it was only for 2 days," I said hitting his chest. 

"I know, but it's like forever without my princess," he said pouting. I pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, our Onew oppa is so cute." He laughed and held my hands.

"Now, I believe someone promised me dinner," he said with a smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Let's go, oppa." I turned to the others and waved at them. "Bye, guys. Call me when you want to hang out."

"Arasso, dongseng-ah. Annyeong~" Bomi unnie said waving at me. I smiled and waved back at all of them. I caught Youngmin looking at me and he had that fake smile plastered on his face again. But his eyes were telling me he was still sad and depressed. I sighed and Onew pulled me away. I smiled at him and followed him to his car, but I still couldn't get Youngmin's sad eyes out of my head. I just forgot about it and focused on Onew oppa.

No One's POV:

Jiyeon and Onew arrived at her dorm not long after leaving the school. "So, what is on my dinner menu tonight?" Onew said following Jiyeon to the kitchen. 

"Hmm, how about fettucini alfredo with chicken? That sound good to you, oppa?" she said smiling. He nodded.

"Anything that my princess makes is good with me. Plus it has chicken in it so it's even better." Jiyeon laughed and started to cook. Onew just sat at the table and admired his girlfriend's perfectness. Jiyeon caught his stare and smiled. 

"What are you looking at, oppa?" He just smiled.

"Nothing. Just how pretty my girlfriend is. What did I do to deserve someone like you?" Jiyeon laughed and walked over to him. She gave him a peck on the lips and smiled.

"I don't know, oppa, but what did I do to deserve someon like you?" Onew smiled and pulled her into his lap.

"You stole my heart." Jiyeon laughed at his cheesiness.

"Ehh, oppa, you're so mushy. Now let me go if you want to get your chicken." She stood back up and continued to cook. Onew just sighed and smiled.

'I'm never letting you go, princess. Saranghae,' he thought to himself while staring at Jiyeon. 

She finished cooking and they settled in the living room. Onew took a bite out of the pasta and smiled widely. "Yah, is there anything my princess can't do?" Jiyeon smiled at his dorkiness. They both finished their dinner and snuggled on the couch and watched a movie. Onew had his arm around Jiyeon as she leaned on his chest. "Princess, can I ask you something?" Onew said suddenly.

"Of course, oppa. Anything," Jiyeon said leaning into him more.

"Do you love me?" Jiyeon sat up at the question and looked at Onew straight in the eye.

"Of course, I love you, oppa. Why would you ask me something like that?" Onew just put his head down.

"I don't know. I know you probably don't love me as much as you loved Youngmin. Am I right?" Jiyeon froze at Youngmin's name. 

"O-oppa, why are you saying that?" she asked nervously. 

"Because.... you were with him for 3 years before we went out. And you looked like you really loved him. So I'm just wondering..... do you still love him?" he asked cautiously. Jiyeon sighed. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew this was coming some day.

"Ok, oppa, I can't lie to you. I have been thinking about him a lot these past couple days because I just saw him again. I admit my feelings for him are starting to show again, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm with you now. You're the one I love now. You don't have to worry about anything, oppa." Onew just smiled and nodded.

"Arasso, sorry for asking." Jiyeon just smiled and hugged Onew again.

Onew's POV:

After a while Jiyeon fell asleep on my shoulder. I turned off the TV and carried her bridal style to her bedroom. I laid her down on her bed and tucked her in. I pushed her hair out of her face and looked at her. 

"You told me I'm the one you love now, but your eyes said otherwise. Now that you've seen him again, are you sure about our relationship? Do you still love him? Would you leave me to go back to him? I don't want to lose you, princess. You mean the world to me. That's why I admired you for years before we became a couple. That's how much I love you. Please don't leave me. I'm nothing without my princess. You're my whole world. I love you too much." 

I let tears slowly fall from my eyes as I stared at her. I kissed her forehead and left her dorm.

Jiyeon's POV:

Once I heard the door close I sat back up. I heard everything that Onew oppa said. Is it true? Do I still love Youngmin? Or am I just really happy to see him? My tears fell again as Onew oppa's words replayed in my head. Do I really mean that much to him? 

'Thank you, Onew oppa, for loving me so much. I don't want to hurt you, but I don't know if that's possible. Mianhae.....'