Two Big Parties and One Big Question

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

I'm finally free! The hospital said I can go home today. I'm done with that hospital. Now I just need to use crutches to get around until my cast is removed. But that's no big deal. I got most of my memory back, so that's good. I walked outside and saw Onew oppa leaning on his car waiting for me. He saw me and came over to help me. "Come on, I'm going to take you back to the office. There's a whole SM family that still wants to see you," he said smiling.

We got in his car and he drove started heading towards the office. Just then my phone rang. I looked at the name on the screen and it was Youngmin. I picked up the call and said, "Oh, Youngmin-ah."

"Hey, are you free today? The guys, B1A4, and APINK want to celebrate you getting discharged," he said. I looked over at Onew oppa who was focused on the road.

"Umm, maybe later. Onew oppa's taking me to the office to see everyone. But I'll call you when I'm free, okay?"

"Arasso, have fun at the office. Bye."

"Bye." Then I closed my phone.

"Who was that?" Onew oppa asked me as I put my phone back in my bag.

"Oh, it was Youngmin."

"What... did he want?" he said slowly.

"He wanted to know if I was free. Boyfriend, B1A4, and APINK wanted to celebrate me getting out of the hospital." Onew oppa just nodded and continued driving. I had this feeling that he was disappointed that it was Youngmin, but I just shook it off.

Onew's POV:

Why does he have to call her all the time? Almost every time I visited Jiyeon in the hospital, he called. Ughh, it's kind of annoying. I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but ever since that incident I've been kind of sensitive about her and Youngmin.

No One's POV:

They arrived at the office not long after and they were greeted by all of SM Town. Jiyeon smiled being able to see her second family again. Everyone was extra careful around her since she was still on crutches. They brought her to one of the bigger practice rooms and a party was waiting for her there. Onew stayed close to Jiyeon in case she need help moving around or anything. Jiyeon was just happy to be together with everyone again. When she gained her memory back she seemed to remember her SM family first. 

After a long~~ party Onew drove Jiyeon home. "Wahh, I had so much fun!" Jiyeon said leaning back in her seat. Onew smiled.

"Even when Leeteuk hyung almost caked you?" he asked. She nodded.

"I'm glad he didn't though. That was a big cake!" Onew laughed at how cute she looked. After helping Jiyeon get into her dorm, Onew had to leave for a schedule.

"I'll be back tonight. We can eat dinner together." Jiyeon nodded. Onew gave her a quick peck on the lips before leaving. 

Jiyeon's POV:

Hmm, what to do.... Oh yeah, I have to call Youngmin back. He must've been waiting for a long time now. I picked up my phone and dialed the all to familiar number. After a couple rings he picked up. "Hey, Jiyeon."

"Hey, I'm free now. If you guys want to come over to my dorm to celebrate then that's fine."

"Okay, sure. We'll be over there in a little bit."

"Oh yeah, you know the code to my door right? I can't really get up that easily yet," I said staring at my casted leg. I heard him chuckle softly.

"No worries, I know it. See you in a little bit." I hung up and waited. Okay, now I'm officially bored out of my mind.

Skip to later

Everyone just got here and we're all hanging out in my living room. APINK and B1A4 brought a bunch of food while Boyfriend brought all the dessert. "Yah! I just ate a bunch at the office party! You guys are going to get me fat!" I whined while eyeing all the food. 

"Yah, dongseng-ah, you shouldn't be complaining! You can eat as much as a football player and yet you maintain the body of a super model. You're gifted," Bomi unnie said hitting me.

"Yah, unnie, you shouldn't hit a crippled person," I said putting a piece of meat into my mouth. She just smiled at me and ate too. It was nice being with them again. It's like high school all over again. Yes, I got my high school memories back. That includes.... me dating Youngmin. I just didn't tell anyone that I remembered that part. I didn't want to make things complicated so I just stayed quiet.

The party finished pretty quickly because B1A4 and APINK had a schedule. Everyone in Boyfriend, except Youngmin had somewhere else to go, so it was only me and him. He was cleaning up the big stuff while I was sitting on the floor putting all the small stuff in a trash bag. We finished cleaning up and sat on the couch together. "Yah, aren't you tired after getting discharged and having two parties?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"Ani, I actually feel pretty good. It's nice doing something fun like this after spending so much time in that hospital." He nodded.

"So do you want to do something? I mean I have nothing to do anyways, might as well stay here." I nodded.

"Sure, you want to watch a movie? You can go pick one in my room. You know the rack near my desk right?" He nodded.

"Arasso, I'll be back in a little bit." Then he got up and disappeared into my room. I was just sitting there waiting until I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Onew oppa walk in holding a bag. 

"Hey, there princess!" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him. But then I remembered that Youngmin was still here.

"O-oh annyeong oppa," I said hiding my nervousness. 

"Okay so I prepared everything and I'm going to make you the best dinner ever," he said leaning into me. Before I knew it his lips touched mine and my lips started moving along with his.

"Hey, Jiyeon-ah, I chose- OH MY GOD!" I pulled away from Onew oppa and saw Youngmin looking at us with big eyes. "O-oh, annyeonghaseyo hyung. I didn't know you were here?"

"Ani, I just got here. But what are you doing here?" he said eyeing Youngmin. I got kind of nervous.

"Umm, I was hanging out with Jiyeon, since our party ended early, and everyone else was busy, and I had no where to go, and she looked lonely, so I decided to hang out here," Youngmin said looking nervous. 

"You didn't tell me that you were going to have a party here," Onew oppa said looking at me. It felt like he was shooting lasers into my face.

"U-umm.. well yeah, I didn't. I called Youngmin after you left and told him to bring everyone over here. Remember I told you they wanted to celebrate," I said softly.

"But how did he get in here? You couldn't have gotten up and opened the door by yourself."

"Well, you see.... he knows the door code," I said nervously.

"He knows your door code?! Why would you give it to him? I thought I was the only one that knew it," Onew oppa said raising his voice. i was honestly kind of scared. I glanced at Youngmin and he was scared too. 

"Well, I just gave it to him. I trust him too, you know," I said softly.

"So you trust him even after you two broke up?" he said sounding mad. I backed up in fear.

"Hyung, I think you need to calm down," Youngmin said coming towards us.

"You stay out of this!" Onew oppa snapped at him.

No One's POV:

Youngmin felt mad at this. Jiyeon was clearly scared and Onew was still mad at her. "Hyung, it's not her fault. Can't you trust her?" he asked the raging Onew.

"Yah, why do you care? Don't you want Jiyeon back anyways? Haven't you wanted her back this whole time?" Onew said getting up from his seat. Youngmin froze at the question.

"W-well...." Youngmin said softly. Onew rolled his eyes.

"I knew it. You've wanted my girlfriend ever since you guys broke up. You've been hoping every single day for the past year that we would break up. Haven't you?!" Onew yelled at the younger. Youngmin couldn't take it anymore.

"Geurae, hyung! I'm still in love with Jiyeon! I've always been in love with her and I always will be for the rest of my life! I have hopes that one day she'll come back to me, but she's too busy being happy with you! You know how hard it is seeing the girl of your dreams in the arms of another man?!" he yelled back. Jiyeon was too scared to say anything.

"I do! I had to deal with it ever since she told me you two were a couple. But do you know how hard it is to hear another guy's name coming out of your girlfriend's mouth?!" Onew said with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. Youngmin and Jiyeon were confused.

"What?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean, oppa?" Jiyeon finally said. Onew turned to her with tears falling out of his eyes.

"I know deep down you still love Youngmin. You want to know why I was acting so weird lately? At the hospital when you were sleeping I heard the words, 'Youngmin oppa, saranghae' come out of your mouth! You know how much that hurt me?!" Onew yelled. Jiyeon was shocked. Did she really say that?

"Oppa....." she started slowly.

"Hyung.... you heard too?" Youngmin said. Onew turned to him.

"You..... you knew?" Youngmin nodded.

"I heard her say it in her sleep too." Onew walked over to Youngmin and looked at him. Then he turned to the crying Jiyeon. 

"So who is it, Jiyeon-ah? Who do you really love?" Onew asked in a serious voice.