Taemin Talk

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

Ahh, Onew oppa has schedules all day. And it's my day off today. Aish, why did it have to work out like that? I was looking forward to going out with him. Maybe Taemin oppa is free. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. After two rings he picked up. "Oppa, it's me."

"Oh, annyeong, princess. What's up?"

"Well, Onew oppa has schedules all day and I have the day off, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? We haven't hung out together in a long time," I said playing with my hair.

"Arasso, I don't have any schedules either. Let's meet at the idol cafe at, say, noon?" 

"Oh, sounds good. See you then oppa." Then I hung up. It's going to be nice being with Taemin oppa. He's like my older brother. 

Skip to noon

"Oppa~" I said as I waved at him. I sat down across from him.

"Annyeong. So you were that bored that you resorted to calling me?" he joked. I laughed and lightly hit him on the arm.

"Ehh, oppa, I always have time for you." He chuckled to himself.

"So how are things with Onew hyung? Everything's good?" I nodded.

"Yeah, he's really nice to me. And he cares about me a lot," I said with a smile. He just nodded.

"But what about Youngmin?" My smile faded when his name came up.

"W-what about Youngmin?" I said looking down.

"Aren't you still thinking about him?" Taemin oppa said looking at me seriously. I nodded slowly. "Then why are you doing this to yourself and Onew hyung? One of you are bound to get hurt."

"Oppa, I already forgot about Youngmin, So you don't have to-"

"If you forgot about him already then why are you still wearing your couple rings?" I froze right there and my eyes travelled to the two rings on my finger. They sparkled in the light. 

"Umm, t-the thing is...."

"You still love him don't you?" he said calmly. I looked at him shocked. "I can see it in your eyes, Jiyeon-ah. You still wear your rings. I know you have all his stuff in your dorm, and I know your cell phone background is his picture." I widened my eyes.

"O-oppa... how do you know all that stuff?"

"I know more than you think, Jiyeon-ah. I saw you looking at the stuff a week ago, and I saw the picture on your phone a couple days ago. I'm not stupid." I sighed. Unfortunately, everything Taemin oppa said was true.

"Arasso... I admit it... I still love him. But I can't go back to him. Not after the incident," I said looking down. I heard him sigh.

"Did you talk to him at all after the incident?"

I nodded. "Once. At M Countdown." I slouched in my seat remembering what happened.

"And? Did he explain what happened?" he asked leaning in his seat. I nodded again. 

"He said..... that he didn't kiss her. That she kissed him. And he tried to push her away, but he failed to." My tears were coming back up, but I didn't let them fall.

"Did you..... believe him?" he asked me slowly. I shook my head. He sighed again. "Wae? I thought you could trust him after being with him for 3 years."

"I want to believe him... but for some reason I can't. But something's telling me that I made the wrong choice. Oppa, eoteokke? I think I made a big mistake." Tears were starting to fall out of my eyes. He held my hand.

"I'm not the one to tell you. What's you're heart telling you to do?" My... heart?.... What is it telling me to do?

"I don't know, oppa. I mean, I miss Youngmin, but I can't hurt Onew oppa like that. We just started to date and I actually like him a little bit."

"But not as much as Youngmin." I sighed. He was right. "Look, princess, just go with it for a while. Who knows, maybe your heart will speak louder after a while." I nodded. 

"Arasso, oppa. I'll just go with it. Let's just see how long it takes for my heart to talk to me."