Happy Anniversary

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Skip a couple of days

Youngmin's POV:

Today is me and Jiyeon's 3 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. I'm planning on taking her out, but it's going to be hard with all the paparazzi and fans out there. I should get a good disguise. I should disguise myself so that it's not too obvious. I went to my room that I shared with Kwangmin and Minwoo to find something to hide my face. I got my black beanie to cover up my blonde hair. I got a pair of glasses to cover my face. Other than that I think I'm okay. I took a deep breath as I took one last look at myself in the mirror. Beanie, glasses, sweater, jeans, converse. Let's do this.

Jiyeon's POV:

Aish eoteokke? How am I going to dsguise myself? I shouldn't make it too obvious that I'm an idol. I left my long brown hair untouched. Since it was a dark brown it wasn't that odd. Unlike Youngmin oppa's bright blonde hair. I looked around my room for a pair of sunglasses. Or maybe I should wear my other glasses. Which one looks less obvious? Aish, molla~ 

After 30 minutes of debating I finally got my outfit done. Hair, makeup, glasses, slouchy beanie, off-shoulder shirt, black skinny jeans, sneaker wedges. Hey, I may be in a disguise, but my heels are precious to me. My lack of height is sad sometimes. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. I looked like an average citizen. My glasses were big enough so people couldn't recognize my face. Okay, I'm ready.

No One's POV:

Jiyeon and Youngmin decided to meet at the cafe so that they wouldn't cause any suspicions. Of course since they have been dating for so long they immediately recognized each other even with their disguises on. But just so that they could stay hidden better they decided to sit in the corner of the cafe. When they ordered they kept their heads low so that their faces couldn't be seen.

"You think we can pull this off?" Youngmin asked nervously while eating his cake. He was still a newbie so he didn't want to get into any trouble. Jiyeon just smiled.

"I survived for the last year haven't I? You have no idea how easy it is to sneak past the paparazzi. Me and the SM family have done it so many times." Youngmin widened his eyes. He didn't expect Jiyeon to be that kind of person.

"Jinja? You snuck around a lot?" Jiyeon nodded in response.

"I would walk to F(x) unnies' dorm to go eat. SNSD unnies would take me shopping. Suju oppas would take me to the amusement park or something. DBSK oppas would take me out to relax. And SHINee oppas would take me anywhere. I have a lot of fun with them and they like to spoil me since I'm the maknae." Youngmin just nodded.

"So what do you want to do today? Since it's our anniversary today, it's my turn to spoil you," he said taking her hand. 

"Jinja? Are you serious about spoiling me?" Youngmin nodded with a smile. Jiyeon thought for a second and smiled. "Let's go to Lotte World. It's been a while since we've gone there together." 

"Arasso, let's go!" Jiyeon smiled and jumped up to link her arm with Youngmin's arm. And they were off to Lotte World. They left and they got some weird looks from people. But they all brushed it off and ignored the idol couple. They continued on their date with no disturbances.

They got to Lotte World and they went on almost all of the rides. "Wahh, oppa~ I'm having so much fun!" Jiyeon said sitting down on a bench. Youngmin sat down next to her and put his arm around her.

"I told you I'd spoil you today. Happy 3 year anniversary, baby~" 

"Happy anniversary, oppa~" Youngmin leaned down and kissed her softly. Jiyeon smiled and gladly returned the kiss. They pulled away and smiled sweetly at each other. People around them noticed them and commented on how cute they were.

"Aww, look at that cute couple!" "Why don't you treat me like that?" "Yeah, dude get some!" "God, get a room..." "Aww kids these days are so cute~" "Hmm, they look familiar. Whatever."

People were looking directly at them, but no one notice the fact that both were famous idols. They acknowledged that they looked familiar, but they just brushed it off. Jiyeon excused herself to the bathroom to fix herself up.

She got inside and took off her glasses and her hat. It was okay since no one else was in the bathroom. "Wahh, these glasses are so heavy after a while. This is why contacts are one of the greatest inventions of all time," she said to herself. She had to fix her hair and touch up on her makeup. Since she was an idol she learned to be picky about her looks. Well that's what SM told her. She was so engrossed that she didn't realized that someone walked into the bathroom. The girl saw her and screamed. Jiyeon was startled and quickly put her glasses and beanie back on. 

"Oh my gosh! You're Jiyeon! Oh Jiyeon!" the girl screamed. Jiyeon quickly covered and shushed her.

"Please be quiet!" she whispered loudly.

"Oh my gosh I love your music. You're so much prettier in person! OMG can I have an autograph?" the girl whispered while spazzing. 

"Fine, I'll give you an autograph, but you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone that I'm here, okay?" The girl nodded excitedly as she handed Jiyeon a notebook and pen. Jiyeon quickly signed it and smiled at the girl. "Okay now remember what I told you. Do not tell ANYONE that I'm here, okay?"

The girl nodded and bowed. "Kamsahamnida, Jiyeon-sshi! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!" Jiyeon smiled and put her disguise back on. She walked out cautiously so that if she needed to run she could. She quickly walked over to Youngmin and grabbed his hand. He was startled, but he followed her anyways. 

"What's wrong, baby? Why are we walking so fast?" he asked her.

"Shh! Just keep quiet and stay low. I'll explain later." Youngmin shut up and followed Jiyeon. She looked back to see if the fan was following them and she sure enough she was trailing behind them in the distance. Jiyeon silently cursed to herself and said to Youngmin, "Okay I'm gonna split up with you. Don't ask why. I'm going to go to the company and you go home. I'll call you later and explain everything." Youngmin was confused.

"Wait what? What's happening, Jiyeon-ah? Why are we splitting up?"

"I told you to be quiet! Just trust me okay? This is for your own good. Now go home!" Youngmin just sighed and separated from Jiyeon. When he was out of sight Jiyeon turned around to see that the fan was still following her, now with more people behind her. "... you can't trust anyone in this world." Then they started gaining on her. They were running by now. Jiyeon widened her eyes as sprinted with all her might.

"OMG IT'S OH JIYEON!" yelled a male fan as she ran past him. Jiyeon cursed to herself again as she was being chased by now what seemed to be almost 100 fans. 

"Come on, Jiyeon-ah. You're almost there. Just a little bit more running," she said to herself as the SM building came into view. She reached the building and ran in as fast as she could. The guards blocked out the fans and she sat down to catch her breath. At the same time SHINee  and Super Junior came into view and saw a tired Jiyeon breathing heavily on a bench.

"Yah, princess, are you okay? Why are you so tired?" Onew said patting her back.

"Lotte World...... fans...... recognize...... ran........ company......" she said between her pants.

"You went to Lotte World and some fans recognized you so you ran to the company?" Taemin said putting them all together. Jiyeon nodded. All the guys made an 'o' face and Jiyeon finally caught her breath.

"What were you doing at Lotte World?" Donghae asked sitting down next to her. No one except SHINee knew about Youngmin so telling them about him was out of the question.

"Umm, my cousin visited from the States so I decided to take him to Lotte World to have some fun. But we kind of got separated." They all believed her and let her be. Jiyeon sighed. 

Some anniversary this was......