Jealous

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

I walked out to the front door and I saw SHINee oppas. I screamed and ran up to them. "Oppas!~" They all picked me up and spun me around like they usually did.

"Hey there, how's our little princess?" Key oppa said ruffling my hair.

"I'm great, oppa. But what are you guys doing here?" 

"We wanted to have a congrats party for you to celebrate your comeback, but we see you have company," Jonghyun oppa said eyeing APINK, B1A4, and Boyfriend, who seemed to freeze at the sight of their sunbaes. 

"Oh it's fine. Come on in. Guys introduce yourselves. Don't worry. SHINee oppas don't bite," I said closing the door. SHINee oppas walked in and the others frantically stood up in front of their sunbaes. I laughed at their faces. I walked in and sat between Taemin oppa and Onew oppa. "Well, aren't you going to introduce yourselves?" I said eyeing my friends. They nodded and quickly got into their respective groups.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ APINK imnida!"

"I'm your BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriend imnida!"

"Let's fly!~ Annyeonghaseyo, B1A4 imnida!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're the shining SHINee!" I laughed at these greetings. It was like seeing a music program. Everyone sat down and my hyper friends turned into awkward statues in front of SHINee oppas. "So how do all of you know our little princess?" Taemin oppa asked putting his arm around me. It was a regular thing with him so I didn't mind.

"Umm, we went to school together before we trained," Jinyoung oppa said rather awkwardly. I held in a laugh at his awkwardness.

"Ohh, I see. Well I have to say, all of you guys are really good. I've been monitoring the new groups lately and I am really impressed," Jonghyun oppa said charasmatically. 

All three groups bowed in sync and said, "Kamsamnida" in sync as well. It was like they all practiced or something. It was too funny seeing my friends like this.

"Well you guys get to know each other a little bit more. I'm gonna go prepare the food that SHINee oppas brought. Taemin oppa, Onew oppa, want to come help me?" They both nodded and we headed to the kitchen. "So what do you guys think of my friends?" I asked the two oppas.

"I think they're nice. They should loosen up though," Taemin oppa said while opening the cake he brought.

"Yeah I agree. I mean, we're not mean. We don't bite. Do we?" Onew oppa said looking at me. I shook my head.

"You guys are too nice. Those guys are just lucky Super Junior oppas or Dong Bang Shin Ki oppas didn't come. Then they should be scared." They both laughed as they agreed with me. I was preparing the cupcakes when I saw Onew oppa struggling with the icing for the cake. He's so awkward sometimes, but it's kind of cute. I walked over to him and helped him squeeze it out by holding his hands. He smiled at me cheekily. "I swear, sometimes you're just too awkward, oppa."

He laughed. "Hehe, sorry. I guess it's my Onew Sangtae again." I laughed and continued to help him.

Onew's POV:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... She's holding my hands. My heart feels like it's going to explode. I looked down and saw her face. She looked like an angel. The light hit her face perfectly and her hair was swept to the side. I smiled as she guided my hands to draw a heart on the cake. "Wahh, it turned out pretty!" she said jumping up and down. I laughed at how cute she was.

"Yeah, only because you helped me. If I did it alone my Onew Sangtae would probably ruin it." She giggled at my joke. 

"Gwenchana, oppa. I always got your back," she said massaging my shoulders a bit. I could feel my face heat up so it was a good thing she wasn't looking at me. Then she left to go help Taemin. I sighed and looked at her. Jiyeon-ah, when will you notice me?......

Youngmin's POV:

Aish where's the bathroom? I really need to go. I was walking around and just happened to pass by the kitchen. When I got there I saw a sight that did not please me at all. Jiyeon. Onew sunbae. Holding hands. Squeezing icing. Onto a cake. Into a heart. WHILE HOLDING HANDS! I don't want to get  jealous because they are just close friends........ THEY'RE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS RIGHT?!

Okay, calm down, Jo Youngmin. She's your girlfriend and she loves you. "Wahh, it turned out pretty!" I heard Jiyeon say. 

"Yeah, only because you helped me. If I did it alone my Onew Sangtae would probably ruin it," Onew sunbae said smiling. She giggled at his joke. Just close friends, just close friends, just close friends.......

Then she massaged his shoulders a bit and said, "Gwenchana, oppa. I always got your back," with a smile. Hmph, she never massaged my shoulders before. Not even once. Actually I'm jealous of how she's so close to all of them. She looks so much happier with them than with me. Her smiles seem bigger and her laughs seem louder. Maybe it's just me, but it sure does seem like it. I kept telling myself that they were just close friends, but it wasn't working out so well. Sigh, I'll just go and find the bathroom. I can release my pee and my depression at the same time.

No One's POV:

It was getting late so everyone had to leave. Jiyeon said goodbye to everyone and promised to hang out with them again soon. SHINee was going to stay a little longer since they just got there an hour ago. Before Boyfriend went out the door Youngmin pulled Jiyeon into a hug. He backed off a little bit and gave her a kiss. She gladly kissed back and bid her boyfriend goodbye. Onew saw the kiss and he was furiously jealous. He just didn't show it. 

After closing the door, Jiyeon joined SHINee in the living room. "Princess, why did you kiss that Youngmin kid? Are you two dating?" Key asked being the overprotective diva omma he was.

Jiyeon nodded. "Remember how I told oppas that I was dating someone while I was training?" They all nodded in response. "Well that's him."

"Wahh, you two look good together!" Jonghyun said giving her a thumbs up.

"Hehe, komawo, oppa." Jiyeon and SHINee were talking about her and Youngmin's relationship, but throughout all of this Onew stayed quiet. He lost most of his hope when he heard the news, but he still kept some of it. He looked at Jiyeon as she was happily talking about Youngmin. He sighed.

'Why can't you look at me, Jiyeon-ah? Why can't you talk about me like that? Why can't you be mine?.......' Onew thought in his head as he stared at his dream girl.