Why Are You Doing This To Me?.....

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Youngmin's POV:

Aish, I'm so miserable. I want my baby back. I'm still moping around about it. I looked at the picture of us on my phone. "Jiyeon-ah, when are you going to come back to me?...."

Just then Kwangmin burst into my room with his laptop in his hands. "Youngmin-ah! You have to see this!" he said frantically.

"I'm not in the mood toi talk," I said turning my back to him.

"Aish, this isn't the time to mope around! Just look at this!" he said putting his laptop in front of me. I stared at it for a second before I shot up and read the title of the article.

'Oh Jiyeon and SHINee's Onew Confirmed To Be Dating!' 

"MWOH?!" I screamed at the screen. I scrolled down and read the article.

'It has just been confirmed that SM labelmates Oh Jiyeon and SHINee's Onew are indeed dating. SM representatives confirmed that the two have just started their relationship. The rumor about the two turned out to be true afterall. We wish the best to this beautiful couple and look forward to seeing them together form now on.'

"She..... got a new boyfriend?" I said letting tears fall from my eyes. Kwangmin just sat there and patted my back.

"Mianhae, Youngmin-ah," Kwangmin said taking his laptop out of the room. He closed the door behind him as he left me there. I stared into space as my years flowed out.

Jiyeon-ah.... wae?.....

Skip a couple days

Jiyeon's POV:

Well it's official. Onew oppa and I announced our relationship to the public and Lee Sooman seongsangniem gave us permission to date. I'm actually pretty happy now. Onew oppa is really caring and he makes me laugh. I'm still wearing my rings though. He said it's okay since he understands that I'm still going through a lot. He told me I can remove them when I'm ready and he won't oppose. He's so nice.

"Princess, ,come on. We have to get you to practice," Onew oppa said from my living room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Kaja, oppa." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and followed him out of my dorm. We got into his car and he drove off. "So what are you doing today, oppa?"

"I have to do a recording for Star King and I have a radio program afterwards. What about you?" he asked me while focusing on the road.

"Umm, I have practice until 3 and then I'm free after that. What time are you going to be finished, oppa?"

"Around 6. Maybe we can go out when we're done," he said flashing a smile at me.

"Sounds like fun, oppa!" I smiled and he continued to drive. We got to the office and he dropped me off. "Thanks for driving me here, oppa. I'll see you later for our date."

"Geurae, don't work too hard, arasso?"  I nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I stood there in shock as he smiled at me and drove off. I touched my cheek and it was burning hot. I took a deep breath and walked into the building.

Onew's POV:

I kissed Jiyeon on the cheek and she blushed. So cute. I smiled at her and drove off. I'm so happy now. I'm glad that scandal came out. It made it easier to confess to her. And it's a good thing she said yes too.

I arrived at the Star King and met up with my members. "Hyung, did you drop off princess at the office?" Taemin asked. I nodded and smiled remembering how I kissed her.

"Aigoo, our hyung is finally a man," Key said being the dramatic diva he was. I laughed and we proceeded to go start the recording. On the way to the stage I saw Boyfriend. I guess I'm filming with them today. I saw that Youngmin kid and my hand soon became a fist.

"Oh, it's SHINee hyungs!" Minwoo said poiting at us. The rest looked up at us and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyungs!" they said in unison. Youngmin just said it with less enthusiasm. I guess he heard about me and Jiyeon. Tch serves him right. She's mine now. 

"Are we filming with hyungs today?" Jeongmin said smiling at us.

"I guess so. Let's have fun today, shall we?" I said. My stare landed on Youngmin and he just looked at me with a sad face. I just continued to stare at him.

Youngmin's POV:

Aish, of all people, why do I have to do this recording with him? My baby's new boyfriend? I mean I know he's a nice guy, but seriously, I want my baby back. The worst thing is I have to sit next to him during the recording. He turned to me and smiled, "Let's do well today, okay?" I put on a smile and nodded.

"N-ne, hyung." He patted my back and turned to the front again. I sighed. Why? Of all people? 

The recording finished without any complications (thank god) and I got to go home. I was about to turn the corner when I heard a familiar voice. "Oh, princess, are you at home?" That's.... Onew hyung's voice. But if that's him then.... he must be talking to..... Jiyeon. I decided to listen a little longer. I heard him laugh. "I miss you too. Don't worry, I'll finish my radio program and then I'll take you out. Haha, okay, rest and then I'll pick you up later. Bye." I looked around the corner and saw him walking off, humming to himself.

I came out and sighed. I guess she really did move on.

Baby.... why are you doing this to me?...... I'm miserable without you. Please come back to me.....